Grimsby's Anime and Manga Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grimsby's Anime and Manga Club

Dead forum is dead. Facebook me or email me if you want it re-opening. -Alex

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Role-Play Night

Go down 
+11
Abbi-kun
harlequin-hoody
Vikkiii
Tom
Osaka
Guntank
Kursed
∞Hana∞
Takanaki
Jo
Deus Invisus
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Deus Invisus
Dead in Valkurm
Dead in Valkurm
Deus Invisus

Role-Play Night - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role-Play Night   Role-Play Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 2:40 am

right i reckon this is a fail so far, due to im getting too much of this i will come, then saying they cant go *face palm* right on monday ill like to be doing a nice talk with you all who are showing interest and are able to go, cause ill be putting together a list so i know and suspect to be going *sighs*... this is becoming a major kick in the teeth
Back to top Go down
Takanaki
In the Academy
In the Academy
Takanaki

PostSubject: Re: Role-Play Night   Role-Play Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 3:16 am

I might run something if you don't, depends if I have a venue mostly... everything else is gravy. Whatever that means.
Back to top Go down
Deus Invisus
Dead in Valkurm
Dead in Valkurm
Deus Invisus

PostSubject: Re: Role-Play Night   Role-Play Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 4:13 pm

look bud im trying my damn best here Mad
Back to top Go down
Takanaki
In the Academy
In the Academy
Takanaki

PostSubject: Re: Role-Play Night   Role-Play Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 7:10 pm

I didn't start pointing fault yet.
Back to top Go down
Kursed
This many posts? You're joking right?
This many posts? You're joking right?
Kursed

PostSubject: Re: Role-Play Night   Role-Play Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 7:13 pm

Ladies, it'll be alright on the night, ne?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kirstyful
Deus Invisus
Dead in Valkurm
Dead in Valkurm
Deus Invisus

PostSubject: Re: Role-Play Night   Role-Play Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 7:25 pm

if they dont drop out on the last minute then ill be happy to have this going on the date its scheduled to run, but still during next meeting i want to have those who are interested rounded up so i can discuses the situation on who are and are NOT going.

Edit!;- ill be sticking up what the roleplay is gonna be about and where its set! sorry i haven't mentioned this earlier :S
Back to top Go down
Takanaki
In the Academy
In the Academy
Takanaki

PostSubject: Re: Role-Play Night   Role-Play Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 10:35 pm

Do you have the books for Exalted or will you be using .pdf?
Back to top Go down
Osaka
Chunin
Chunin
Osaka

PostSubject: Re: Role-Play Night   Role-Play Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 11:53 pm

So where do you live?
Back to top Go down
Deus Invisus
Dead in Valkurm
Dead in Valkurm
Deus Invisus

PostSubject: Re: Role-Play Night   Role-Play Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 12:06 am

Takanaki wrote:
Do you have the books for Exalted or will you be using .pdf?

who said we are playing exalted? cause that isnt what i have in mind? and dose it matter if i have the books or pdf?

also like i said in the earlyer post ill tell you where i live tomorrow, i dont trust sticking some details on the net.
Back to top Go down
Jo
4th Seat
4th Seat
Jo

PostSubject: Re: Role-Play Night   Role-Play Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 2:07 pm

My character design. The action part is only there so its more clear how he fights, ect. I'm seriously thinking to just call him Bob.

Name: Can’t think of one just yet, make one up for me if you want, just be sure I can pronounce it lol xD
Sex: Male
Appearance: Covered in baggy grey clothes his thin frame distorted. Long grey hair covers his face and head. A pair of cracked glasses is the only thing that brings his form to that of a person. His huge ancient grey boots worn in with more wrinkles than those on his face, bound at the top with his trousers, to allow his more accessible movement.. His arms underneath show his power, surprisingly muscle bound for his age, as with his broad shoulders. His torso however is the start of his age, thin with his ribs standing out; with scars from the past that haunt his body.
History: He grew up with a happy, large family. During his school years he was top of his class in physic education, excelling in baseball and shot-put. Once a popular boy, considered to be something of a model, his once red hair popular with everyone. It was shortly after his 14th birthday when the day came. His memory of the event distorted with the darkness. He awoke days after, with no knowledge of the event. His survival was that of luck, with thanks to a stranger. He continued to survive, with his new friend teaching him how to farm and grow crops and such in such a wasteland. His talent began to show, in both his marksmanship in throw weapons and his green fingers growing miracles throughout the year. He never spoke of his family that he had lost, but instead began to accept this new figure as his role model. He continued to work, growing food and even hops in harsh environment, defending it whenever necessary long after his last friend died. He continued to live alone, on the edge of what was Grimsby, both his clothes and memory in tatters.
Skills: Farm work, thrown weapons (blunts), brewing.
Action: The steam consumed his glasses, slowly creeping over the lenses as he stared intently at his target so close by. The air filled his lungs and he could taste the rotting, living corpse in his mouth, along with the residue of over matured beer. As he slowly pulled his hand from his bag, shaking in fear of the once young girl before him, his breathing close to stopping, he took in the minor details left to his victim, accessing them, memorising them. Without warning, she stood. Her minor form, decaying and decomposing, filled him with terror as she posed facing the sun. As he lit the bottle, he moved forward in one motion. With all his might and experience, the bottle flew from his hand, smashing the girl directly on the base of her head. The silence broken with her screams and he moved towards her with grace and agile admirable of the warriors past. With his huge hands grabbing at the ground, he continued to throw more and more debris at her, each hitting her with force and accuracy. As she fell to the ground, he became the one left posing in the sun. His heart pounding in his chest and he used his remaining strength to lift one last brick. He walked without hesitation, his strides covering great distance towards his prey. It was unnecessary, as he was already the victor.
Back to top Go down
http://jobloggs81.deviantart.com/
Deus Invisus
Dead in Valkurm
Dead in Valkurm
Deus Invisus

PostSubject: Re: Role-Play Night   Role-Play Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 7:27 pm

OH yeah by the way people, i mentioned to you that i had a small dog right ?
well this is her she too play full and you may have to cope with her as she tries to beg you into playing with her... all you have to do is ignore her or tell her your not playing with her lol