Grimsby's Anime and Manga Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grimsby's Anime and Manga Club

Dead forum is dead. Facebook me or email me if you want it re-opening. -Alex

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Role-Play Night

Go down 
+11
Abbi-kun
harlequin-hoody
Vikkiii
Tom
Osaka
Guntank
Kursed
∞Hana∞
Takanaki
Jo
Deus Invisus
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Jo
4th Seat
4th Seat
Jo

Role-Play Night - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role-Play Night   Role-Play Night - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 1:46 am

Im working Tuesday night this week.

Meh no fussed really we could moved poker nigh this week o Monday before the club if theres enough last minute interest.
Back to top Go down
http://jobloggs81.deviantart.com/
Vikkiii
Kage
Kage
Vikkiii

PostSubject: Re: Role-Play Night   Role-Play Night - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 2:22 am

ill go on monday before club, we could always do barge next week.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ilovemysheep.com
The Captain
In the Academy
In the Academy
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Role-Play Night   Role-Play Night - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 2:44 am

Vikkiii wrote:
ill go on monday before club, we could always do barge next week.

NAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Back to top Go down
Tom
Chunin
Chunin
Tom

PostSubject: Re: Role-Play Night   Role-Play Night - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 7:12 am

I can do Monday before club.
Back to top Go down
Deus Invisus
Dead in Valkurm
Dead in Valkurm
Deus Invisus

PostSubject: Re: Role-Play Night   Role-Play Night - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 5:56 pm

sooooo is there an agreement for rp night on this thursday?

BTW ive sorted out our little mapping problem. as ive spent all of last night making a grid Matt for us. now movement will be ten times easyer.
Back to top Go down
Tom
Chunin
Chunin
Tom

PostSubject: Re: Role-Play Night   Role-Play Night - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 11:19 pm

Looks like it
Back to top Go down
Jo
4th Seat
4th Seat
Jo

PostSubject: Re: Role-Play Night   Role-Play Night - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 8:24 am

I'm not coming today or any other time for that matter - though I'm sure you alreaddy know that.
Back to top Go down
Deus Invisus
Dead in Valkurm
Dead in Valkurm
Deus Invisus

PostSubject: Re: Role-Play Night   Role-Play Night - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 11:41 am

say wutt? whats wrong with today?
Back to top Go down
Tom
Chunin
Chunin
Tom

PostSubject: Re: Role-Play Night   Role-Play Night - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 2:24 pm

Wait, is it today or Thursday?
Back to top Go down
Jo
4th Seat
4th Seat
Jo

PostSubject: Re: Role-Play Night   Role-Play Night - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 6:22 pm

It's become all too serious and no longer fun for me.

It was alright when it was a laugh and stuff but someone said to me he oher day that I seem to be taking the whole thing rather seriously. That and I don't really like being old to keep the noise down when I'm not the one being noisy along with being told to shut up by a 12 year old.

It's really not fun for me anymore.
Back to top Go down
Deus Invisus
Dead in Valkurm
Dead in Valkurm
Deus Invisus

PostSubject: Re: Role-Play Night   Role-Play Night - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 9:09 pm

Tom wrote:
Wait, is it today or Thursday?
today is the day! ...when is you dolmeal day?
Back to top Go down
Tom
Chunin
Chunin
Tom

PostSubject: Re: Role-Play Night   Role-Play Night - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 9:10 pm

If it's on tonight then I can't come, there's nobody who can give me a lift and it's not like I can catch a bus
Back to top Go down
Deus Invisus
Dead in Valkurm
Dead in Valkurm
Deus Invisus

PostSubject: Re: Role-Play Night   Role-Play Night - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 10:12 pm

i dont think it will be happening cos no-body is turning up im afraid, id thought i made it clear that it was on this tuesday
Back to top Go down
Deus Invisus
Dead in Valkurm
Dead in Valkurm
Deus Invisus

PostSubject: Re: Role-Play Night   Role-Play Night - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 10:49 pm

alright! Fine! be like that! dont bother telling me in the first place that no one is going to turn up, instead let have Lewis waiting to see if anyone wont be turning up (although we could of told him in the first place). ¬_¬.

as i now officially am calling the nights off! i cant see why i should waste my time organizing the night for ya

a just to be wasted away!
and the way im judging it, because joe will no longer turn up, no one else will, fine! So be it!
Back to top Go down
Vikkiii
Kage
Kage
Vikkiii

PostSubject: Re: Role-Play Night   Role-Play Night - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 11:15 pm

You did post it wont be on.
And my parents decided to take me shopping cause my work had this friends and family night on tonight and they only told me this morning, besides i dont have your phone number or email so i couldnt have let you know.
Back to top Go down
Deus Invisus
Dead in Valkurm
Dead in Valkurm
Deus Invisus

PostSubject: Re: Role-Play Night   Role-Play Night - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 11:28 pm

correction, i said i am debating on carrying the thing on. that dosent mean im canceling it on the spot, and besides you may not have my number but some others do, while also you could of PMed me. and also i remember saying last night before i walked out the door. i said to you all "c U tomorrow night at roleplay" or am i now going senile?
Back to top Go down
Vikkiii
Kage
Kage
Vikkiii

PostSubject: Re: Role-Play Night   Role-Play Night - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 11:31 pm

okay let me rephrase, i went straight after college, no access to a computer.

And, your post 'i dont think it will be happening cause noone will be turning up' or soemthing like that, give the impression that its not on, or am i going senile?
Back to top Go down
Deus Invisus
Dead in Valkurm
Dead in Valkurm
Deus Invisus

PostSubject: Re: Role-Play Night   Role-Play Night - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 11:37 pm

alright i apologies on that bt, but to be honest it was past 7,00 and no one has turned up ¬_¬ so i didnt know if anyone was going to turn up *sighs*

but this is still the last time im organizing a roleplay night.
Back to top Go down
Vikkiii
Kage
Kage
Vikkiii

PostSubject: Re: Role-Play Night   Role-Play Night - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 11:39 pm

In fairness you do usually say its 7.30 it starts and people can arrive from 7. but i think thats enough on that.
Back to top Go down
Tom
Chunin
Chunin
Tom

PostSubject: Re: Role-Play Night   Role-Play Night - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 7:01 am

Sorry mate, my transport isn't exactly reliable - it's a miracle I've not had too many problems getting there so far, barring being late a few times because I had to wait for my mum to get home.
Back to top Go down
Deus Invisus
Dead in Valkurm
Dead in Valkurm
Deus Invisus

PostSubject: Re: Role-Play Night   Role-Play Night - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 9:25 pm

Before you ask, ITS NOT ON TONIGHT!
Back to top Go down
Allelujah Haptism
In the Academy
In the Academy
Allelujah Haptism

PostSubject: Re: Role-Play Night   Role-Play Night - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 11:01 pm

Tip for the future Lew, most people start a phone conversation with the words; "Hey, it's me." or "Hey, how're you doing?"

Not, and I quote; "I thought I made it clear that roleplay night was on Tuesday."

Even though I'm your friend, I felt very tempted to say 'fuck off' since I was walking home at the time, having got off work at 7:10pm Also, your attitude to the rest of us has been putting me off, since we have invited you to loads of outings, like Poker night and the such, but everytime you have failed to turn up without even a solid explaination and I even have to ask you, instead of the polite thing, and that's to inform me as soon as possible.

So in all fairness, why should any of us turn up to anything you organize, when you don't even make the effort to show up for anything we organize?

And that's all I have.
Back to top Go down
Deus Invisus
Dead in Valkurm
Dead in Valkurm
Deus Invisus

PostSubject: Re: Role-Play Night   Role-Play Night - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 5:40 pm

i like to apologize to all those especially vikki as i know i was out of order. as i was angry that night and i let the anger get the better of me, im still not continuing the roleplay as i cant trust myself over my behavior.

but rowan i like to quote "where was you last night!" for a greeting you snapped at me during monday night. also i didnt say "i will be turning up", i said "i Might be turning up." cos i can get busy myself as college dose give me a mass of homework and trying to stay on top it isnt easy. while i dont have any money at all and im just digging dirt!

while a poker night is easy to put together. a roleplay night isnt!

poker night you just need, a tabel, chips, full set of cards, and poker players! including the dealer (money is optional)

roleplay you need dice, rules, character sheets, a multi-choice story and quests, characters,
people who can try to roleplay, common sense, and a GM who can try to resolve problems and figure out how to make the game flexible for all players

while poker is entertaining

Roleplay you have to try and make it entertaining. i know i aint a good GM but at least im trying to.

and a little hint! dont call me LEW!
Back to top Go down
Jo
4th Seat
4th Seat
Jo

PostSubject: Re: Role-Play Night   Role-Play Night - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 6:09 pm

Deus Invisus wrote:
because joe will no longer turn up, no one else will, fine! So be it!

Even when I'm not the leader - I'm still the leader.

And 'especially' to Viki? One 20 second turn in 2 hours followed by a hissy fit because I went along with what my character would say about not ever seeing your godmodding overkill character. After then being told to keep the noise down when I'm clearly not the loud person there and then a stupidly off focus near impossible roll to try to save my own skin. Not fun in the slightest.

As far as getting nights together - Both me and Rowan are sorting out different RP's for the near future. Thats as well as a weekly *cough* poker *cough* night thats been going on for weeks alreaddy.

If you didn't have much cash then you could of just said so. A few of us tend to put our cash together anyways and you would of been more than welcome to have some. A night or two away from your homework or anything else is good.

Oh and Hints? It's Viki with one K and Jo without an E.
Back to top Go down
Deus Invisus
Dead in Valkurm
Dead in Valkurm
Deus Invisus

PostSubject: Re: Role-Play Night   Role-Play Night - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 6:14 pm

i was especially apologizing to her, the way i was talking to her on the previous posts. but jo you actually snapped at the end of the night. and besides your character was in the wrong place at the wrong time, and saying "ive been doing nothing but looking up" and you did get loud at the end of the night, and callum is 14 soon turning 15.

while i wish you luck for your own rp nights lol! as you will be needing a good set of easy rules, and GMs are expected to know the rules to the game :S *sighs*

also home work, isn't actually not like a simple drawing. they expect it to be almost professional ¬_¬ and being bitched off by a camp teacher saying that that i haven't put much effort in my work can actually build up a lot of problems in my head.
while coursework is a bit more of a knock back. it has to be well represented and understandable and also almost professional. (so they say) however the more work i put together they better the markings. working all night and mornings do make me horribly grouchy

i just snapped that on Tuesday night! and i know im going to be needing to do a lot more hard work to repair my friendship with people *sighs*

besides GMs dont godMOD! they are gods Wink

GMs level up your characters and create your enviroments, GMs can be both your Allies and enemies! GMs can kill your chracters on the spot if they wanted.

ill tell what isnt fair and not fun.

after me and a couple of people spent 3hours! useing the D20 system rules to make our characters.
the DM decided to put our level 2 characters against a chaotic level 10 Dire Elephant! killing us off just for the DMs amusement ¬_¬

i only put on a high level character in the game, to do the following things.
1. to be your guide at most times
2. to be your friend and helper
3. hes a high level to prevent you all from decking him in and from being looted. (only evil shits do that!)
4. sometimes some scenarios you could do with a high level helper.

also during that game, if i can take you all back a bit when the transport ship was sinking. you all wasnt ment to get off the ship and was supposed to be going down with it. also once it crashed you all survive (somehow) and were to be finding a way to get another way to your main destination, but if abbi wasnt on that life boat. you all should of gone down with it lol!

also your characters were slung into a dungeon so thay you can level up a bit more, due to your journey to the city was supposed to give you some leveling up.

and the pirates would of killed you all, thats why i put in a helping hand also you wasnt ment to go onto the pirate ship in the first place, however i could think of any good reason why you should land you life boat to the crash sight, and also the life boat would of lost all its fuel halfway before you managed to land it on some land. :S

and this is why i say its hard doing a roleplay, because i have to think of alternative things that could happen :S
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Role-Play Night   Role-Play Night - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Role-Play Night
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next