Grimsby's Anime and Manga Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grimsby's Anime and Manga Club

Dead forum is dead. Facebook me or email me if you want it re-opening. -Alex

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Role-Play Night

Go down 
+11
Abbi-kun
harlequin-hoody
Vikkiii
Tom
Osaka
Guntank
Kursed
∞Hana∞
Takanaki
Jo
Deus Invisus
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Deus Invisus
Dead in Valkurm
Dead in Valkurm
Deus Invisus

Role-Play Night Empty
PostSubject: Role-Play Night   Role-Play Night Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 2:46 am

righty then fellas and thank you kirsty for telling me to be posting this up.

ill be starting up and role-play night over august time during tuesday nights, this is to be doing something since theres to be no manga club over august. thisis something to be doing for laughs and just playing for fun, if you have no role-play experience it dosent matter, cause all people new to roleplay are very welcome, as im aiming this mainly at the newbie people, ill be using the white wolf game system as it will be easy for you all *no-offense*

also experienced people are more than welcome as well, but i dont want any of this complaining "oh my god were using the white wolf system!" or any of this nagging or cheating!

this is just for fun and i hopeing to be meeting you all, so far im sorting out the location were to be doing this
also all you need is a good imagination and also some pen and paper! Very Happy

ill add more later on.....

so if your interested you best post here.
Back to top Go down
Jo
4th Seat
4th Seat
Jo

Role-Play Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role-Play Night   Role-Play Night Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 12:13 pm

Lol, sounds like a right laugh. More than interested, count me in. I be the first newbie then to post here then xD Let me know the details or whatever via a post or pm
Back to top Go down
http://jobloggs81.deviantart.com/
Takanaki
In the Academy
In the Academy
Takanaki

Role-Play Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role-Play Night   Role-Play Night Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 3:03 pm

I've made my opinions clear, no point flogging a dead horse. Consider me interested.
Back to top Go down
∞Hana∞
Spare Time {Can I have it?}
∞Hana∞

Role-Play Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role-Play Night   Role-Play Night Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 4:08 pm

O I wanna go :3.....I have a feeling though I'll be the only girl going o_o
Back to top Go down
Jo
4th Seat
4th Seat
Jo

Role-Play Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role-Play Night   Role-Play Night Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 4:16 pm

When does it start? In August itself or before hand?...I'll go sit in the corner.
Back to top Go down
Kursed
This many posts? You're joking right?
Kursed

Role-Play Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role-Play Night   Role-Play Night Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 4:40 pm

Don't worry Hannah, myself, Abbi and Viki (and sister Thomas of course) are going.. *has visions of it already* xp;;

Lewis, you've got plently interested so make sure you get the details such as time/place etc. posted up as soon as possible n_n
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kirstyful
∞Hana∞
∞Hana∞

Role-Play Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role-Play Night   Role-Play Night Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 7:26 pm

Woo not alone XD
Back to top Go down
Deus Invisus
Dead in Valkurm
Dead in Valkurm
Deus Invisus

Role-Play Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role-Play Night   Role-Play Night Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 1:18 am

right this will be starting in august time starting on tuesday 4th, the location is either going to be my house or the six hill street club the time hasnt been sorted yet (ill announce where it will and what time be this thursday)

there shall be some rules i may have to tell you though such as, (i know its a big horrible party pooping thing but rules are rules Sad ) you will have to bring your own snacks and refreshments (sorry i cant supply these things im afraid) however it will be nice if we can all share, so ill try to bring something myself.

if we are to be playing at the club, you will have to pay £1 at the door (i dont make the rules to the place im afraid)

no alcohol to be brought...i know we all could do with a good drink or two, but the club dosent allow it, and my place i wouldn't advise it...(as i had to try and beg to my parents to allow you all to come and have my trust)

also your gonna have to try and make your own way there and back..i cant provide the transport either Razz...sorry

and ill say again were playing just to have fun Very Happy...this isnt a serious roleplay, dont get on a high horse if your character has been killed...you can make another (but it dosent mean you can go make your character expendable...please try to make em last ya Smile )

thats all i can say at the moment...but sorry if that sounded serious...but im trying to get some things straightened so that we may all have fun Wink...without the stress Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kursed
Kursed

Role-Play Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role-Play Night   Role-Play Night Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 1:58 am

Sounds good! I'll be able to make it, just not on the 4th (*away 3rd till 9th*) but from then on n___n
Back to top Go down
Deus Invisus
Dead in Valkurm
Dead in Valkurm
Deus Invisus

Role-Play Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role-Play Night   Role-Play Night Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 2:26 am

well so far ive counted seven people who are interested ... thats a perfect number Smile i dont want too many people because the night will get too hectic, but so far this is good, as long you all turn up then it shall be no problem... i could fit another two people if others do show interest... but i like to just keep it at 7 at the most Smile

ill give you a brief soon what this roleplay is gonna be about.
Back to top Go down
Guntank
4th Seat
4th Seat
Guntank

Role-Play Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role-Play Night   Role-Play Night Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 2:35 am

I'll go.
Back to top Go down
Takanaki
In the Academy
In the Academy
Takanaki

Role-Play Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role-Play Night   Role-Play Night Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 3:36 am

Deus Ruinus wrote:
well so far ive counted seven people who are interested ... thats a perfect number Smile i dont want too many people because the night will get too hectic, but so far this is good, as long you all turn up then it shall be no problem... i could fit another two people if others do show interest... but i like to just keep it at 7 at the most Smile

ill give you a brief soon what this roleplay is gonna be about.

What is the general location of your house? : O
Back to top Go down
Osaka
Chunin
Chunin
Osaka

Role-Play Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role-Play Night   Role-Play Night Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 1:36 pm

Interesting...
Back to top Go down
Deus Invisus
Dead in Valkurm
Dead in Valkurm
Deus Invisus

Role-Play Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role-Play Night   Role-Play Night Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 10:20 pm

IMPORTANT UPDATE!

right i said ill be updating thursday, but i had managed to get some info early; so ill post early now, right this is gonna have to be held at my place due to the club is gonna be packed with other people... so it will be at my place, it will be staring at 19:30 on the 4th tuesday.

next thing i must tell you i can only fit up to 7 people in the house, so the limited space i know will be filled up quick, but ill resolve this later on....

next thing, ill be telling you where my house can be found next week at the last manga meeting.... im telling you this is because i dont trust sticking my address on the net.
however ill be happy to tell you i live opposite the mcdonalds next to the grimsby town stadium.

ill like to have a word with those who are going to turn up for a few minutes at the manga club next week, and ill remind you all again your gonna have to provide your own transport there and back fellas, also including your own snacks you must provide yourself.

so id like to tell you id prefer it if i had more newbie people to Roleplay than experienced people due to the limited space.

so far i only have two confirmed who will be turning up, that is Kursed & Nanashi... i only have five places left so those who want to go...you best pm me ASAP as its gonna have to be first come first served...sorry Sad
Back to top Go down
Osaka
Chunin
Chunin
Osaka

Role-Play Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role-Play Night   Role-Play Night Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 10:40 pm

I once (awkwardly) played D&D with some friends in the Central Library.

I can't remember why the dice look like something out of the crystal maze but I do remember that rogues do it from behind.
Back to top Go down
Deus Invisus
Dead in Valkurm
Dead in Valkurm
Deus Invisus

Role-Play Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role-Play Night   Role-Play Night Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 11:08 pm

osakanone wrote:
I once (awkwardly) played D&D with some friends in the Central Library.

I can't remember why the dice look like something out of the crystal maze but I do remember that rogues do it from behind.

LOL! oh yeah one more thing it finishes at midnight...or maybe earlier
Back to top Go down
∞Hana∞
∞Hana∞

Role-Play Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role-Play Night   Role-Play Night Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 11:25 pm

Ah I might not be able to go >.< 'cause I don't have a mode of transport
Back to top Go down
Deus Invisus
Dead in Valkurm
Dead in Valkurm
Deus Invisus

Role-Play Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role-Play Night   Role-Play Night Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 11:48 pm

Nanashi wrote:
Ah I might not be able to go >.< 'cause I don't have a mode of transport

hmm you could try and see if anyone can offer you a lift somewhere.

ill see what i can arrange. besides getting a bus to mine isnt a problem its getting one from mine that may be a problem. pm me if you cant get transport sorted.
Back to top Go down
Tom
Chunin
Chunin
Tom

Role-Play Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role-Play Night   Role-Play Night Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 1:47 am

Deus Ruinus wrote:
IMPORTANT UPDATE!

right i said ill be updating thursday, but i had managed to get some info early; so ill post early now, right this is gonna have to be held at my place due to the club is gonna be packed with other people... so it will be at my place, it will be staring at 19:30 on the 4th tuesday.

next thing i must tell you i can only fit up to 7 people in the house, so the limited space i know will be filled up quick, but ill resolve this later on....

next thing, ill be telling you where my house can be found next week at the last manga meeting.... im telling you this is because i dont trust sticking my address on the net.
however ill be happy to tell you i live opposite the mcdonalds next to the grimsby town stadium.

ill like to have a word with those who are going to turn up for a few minutes at the manga club next week, and ill remind you all again your gonna have to provide your own transport there and back fellas, also including your own snacks you must provide yourself.

so id like to tell you id prefer it if i had more newbie people to Roleplay than experienced people due to the limited space.

so far i only have two confirmed who will be turning up, that is Kursed & Nanashi... i only have five places left so those who want to go...you best pm me ASAP as its gonna have to be first come first served...sorry Sad

You can count me in =]
Back to top Go down
Takanaki
In the Academy
In the Academy
Takanaki

Role-Play Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role-Play Night   Role-Play Night Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 5:42 am

Mm, bit of a trek to get there. Interested, but until I know whether I have a way to get back besides a brisk walk I won't say for certain.
Back to top Go down
Vikkiii
Kage
Kage
Vikkiii

Role-Play Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role-Play Night   Role-Play Night Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 10:49 am

Righty i guess ill go-if theres still an places- seems like it could be fun. Its like round the corner from mine so its not far to walk.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ilovemysheep.com
Takanaki
In the Academy
In the Academy
Takanaki

Role-Play Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role-Play Night   Role-Play Night Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 2:10 pm

Does anyone have a brum brum that could drop me off somewhere between the Hainton Inn and Grimsby College on the way back?

If so... sign me up.
Back to top Go down
Jo
4th Seat
4th Seat
Jo

Role-Play Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role-Play Night   Role-Play Night Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 2:13 pm

Meh we could share a cab if all else fails. I live round the corner on Bradley Crossroads. OTHERWISE WE SHALL RIDE TEH 13 TOGETAH!
Back to top Go down
Kursed
Kursed

Role-Play Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role-Play Night   Role-Play Night Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 3:46 pm

I can ship this.

Lewis, I'm not going to be able to make it to the one on the 4th >_< *away* But from then on I can n_n
Back to top Go down
Takanaki
In the Academy
In the Academy
Takanaki

Role-Play Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role-Play Night   Role-Play Night Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 3:50 pm

jobloggs wrote:
Meh we could share a cab if all else fails. I live round the corner on Bradley Crossroads. OTHERWISE WE SHALL RIDE TEH 13 TOGETAH!

I guess that works if all else fails, that or riding a Bike if there is one in the garage when I get back to Grimsby. Boos
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Role-Play Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role-Play Night   Role-Play Night Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Role-Play Night
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next