Grimsby's Anime and Manga Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grimsby's Anime and Manga Club

Dead forum is dead. Facebook me or email me if you want it re-opening. -Alex

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Activities for OCTOBER

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kursed
This many posts? You're joking right?
Kursed

Activities for OCTOBER Empty
PostSubject: Activities for OCTOBER   Activities for OCTOBER Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 1:03 pm

Okay everyone, so here's the line up for this month. The following activities can be changed if people aren't happy with them etc (even though I did ask everyone on Monday for their ideas xp), there's the activity list in the 'Suggestions' section if you would rather do something from there too. Let us know how you feel about everything! And if you want to help out in anyway (especially with the Halloween Party) contact me. Hope you enjoy what's planned! n_n

October 6th: Brush up on your acting skills ladies and gentalmen! Tonight is Anime Helping Hands/Charades/Pictionary Night!

October 13th: Heated Debate Night! Yuri vs Yaoi showdown! PS3 vs Xbox vs Wii, Anime vs Manga *the lists go on* But they'll be points to be earned, and what do points make? Prizes! xp (I'll try remember a first aid kit.. we might be needing it..)

October 20th: Create Your Own Anime/Manga Idea! From Characters to plot to setting. All the nitty grittty, down to even what colour underwear your characters wear! Its all up to you and your group to sell to the rest of us your idea! (No game this night because of time).

October 27th: The Grimsby Anime and Manga Halloween Cosplay Party Extravaganza! (I've made a seperate thread for this HERE).

Last edited by Kursed on Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kirstyful
∞Hana∞
Spare Time {Can I have it?}
∞Hana∞

PostSubject: Re: Activities for OCTOBER   Activities for OCTOBER Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 12:38 am

sooooooo for this monday are we having the debate or not? >.> I mean we've had several different ideas since not everyone wants to do the debate @_@
Back to top Go down
Kursed
Kursed

PostSubject: Re: Activities for OCTOBER   Activities for OCTOBER Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 12:58 am

No.. it has changed to Twister/Roleplay, just this hasn't been updated yet..
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kirstyful
∞Hana∞
∞Hana∞

PostSubject: Re: Activities for OCTOBER   Activities for OCTOBER Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 12:41 am

Mwuahahahahaha I pwned you all at Twister XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Activities for OCTOBER   Activities for OCTOBER Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Activities for OCTOBER
Page 1 of 1