Grimsby's Anime and Manga Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grimsby's Anime and Manga Club

Dead forum is dead. Facebook me or email me if you want it re-opening. -Alex

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

13th OCTOBER - What do YOU want to do?

Go down 
+13
Kimbob
shinzo-chan
Hali
RyuOni
Jenbo
Taya
Fiends54
Karly
Roger
KariAlkia
Tom
∞Hana∞
Kursed
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kursed
This many posts? You're joking right?
Kursed

13th OCTOBER - What do YOU want to do? Empty
PostSubject: 13th OCTOBER - What do YOU want to do?   13th OCTOBER - What do YOU want to do? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 8:50 pm

People! You have to talk to me and let me know what you think about activities etc. from now on! >____< I'm quite glad actually that the thread about the debate night was made because people actually decided to voice their opinions.. So, come on, help me out from now on? Let me know what you honestly think of what we do at the club? I won't be offended, and I won't be insulted if you don't like what I've suggested (activity-wise and so on) so don't worry about that! BUT I will get offended if you aren't honest with me and don't tell me right out if you don't want to do something.

On that note, what does everyone really want to do on this coming Monday (13th October)?

One suggestion was having a Twister tournament mixed with sort of role play? (By role play I mean, at the begining of the night everyone decides what character from anime/manga they want to be, label themselves and then for the rest of the night they HAVE to act/talk like that character.. even while doing Twister).

But if people don't like that idea, SPEAK NOW! (if you don't want to post publicly, you can private message/email me). n_n
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kirstyful
∞Hana∞
Spare Time {Can I have it?}
∞Hana∞

PostSubject: Re: 13th OCTOBER - What do YOU want to do?   13th OCTOBER - What do YOU want to do? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 9:28 pm

oooo thats fun XD *cough twister was my ideas lolz*
Back to top Go down
Tom
Chunin
Chunin
Tom

PostSubject: Re: 13th OCTOBER - What do YOU want to do?   13th OCTOBER - What do YOU want to do? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 11:33 pm

Twister/roleplay sounds really fun actually
Back to top Go down
KariAlkia
Dead in Valkurm
Dead in Valkurm
KariAlkia

PostSubject: Re: 13th OCTOBER - What do YOU want to do?   13th OCTOBER - What do YOU want to do? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 11:35 pm

sounds like fun but im banned from playing twister ^^ i dont mind the roll play though OOO i could be the spinny person that spins it round and tells others what to do XD
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/karialkia
∞Hana∞
∞Hana∞

PostSubject: Re: 13th OCTOBER - What do YOU want to do?   13th OCTOBER - What do YOU want to do? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 11:52 pm

we need twister mats!!! everyone bring your twister mats XD ultra mega epic twister :3
Back to top Go down
Roger
Captain
Captain
Roger

PostSubject: Re: 13th OCTOBER - What do YOU want to do?   13th OCTOBER - What do YOU want to do? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 12:00 am

though not too many mats or it won't get very twisty
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/thepickmeister
Karly
Karly

PostSubject: Re: 13th OCTOBER - What do YOU want to do?   13th OCTOBER - What do YOU want to do? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 12:07 am

i don't mind role playing but i'm not sure on playing twister
Back to top Go down
Fiends54
In the Academy
In the Academy
Fiends54

PostSubject: Re: 13th OCTOBER - What do YOU want to do?   13th OCTOBER - What do YOU want to do? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 12:09 am

i think both twister and roleplaying is good ^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fiends54
Taya
Training for Bankai
Training for Bankai
Taya

PostSubject: Re: 13th OCTOBER - What do YOU want to do?   13th OCTOBER - What do YOU want to do? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 1:22 am

WOoo~~ role playing!!!

but it'll be better if we all wrote onto paper - put it in a hat - so everyone gets random characters....
but there might be a few people with the same character lol

but this way, no-one can say 'i can't think of one' and everyone has to role play lol XD

I wanna see Alex play Konohamaru (since he doesnt like him)

or Luke playing Hani-sempai XD lol!

...o.o... wait, that'll be really creepy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/5201314gravitation
Fiends54
In the Academy
In the Academy
Fiends54

PostSubject: Re: 13th OCTOBER - What do YOU want to do?   13th OCTOBER - What do YOU want to do? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 1:51 am

Well if i had to roleplay it would have to be Naruto ^^
Back to top Go down
Jenbo
In the Academy
In the Academy
Jenbo

PostSubject: Re: 13th OCTOBER - What do YOU want to do?   13th OCTOBER - What do YOU want to do? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 1:55 am

Wow Twister...

I can foresee some embarassing positions for some poor souls...

I have a mat, I'll bring mine.
Back to top Go down
Fiends54
In the Academy
In the Academy
Fiends54

PostSubject: Re: 13th OCTOBER - What do YOU want to do?   13th OCTOBER - What do YOU want to do? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 2:01 am

Cool and i agree i think some of us will be so embarassed ^^'
Back to top Go down
Tom
Chunin
Chunin
Tom

PostSubject: Re: 13th OCTOBER - What do YOU want to do?   13th OCTOBER - What do YOU want to do? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 2:08 am

If we do the hat thing can we have a hat for each show? Not all of us watch/read the same stuff.
Back to top Go down
Jenbo
In the Academy
In the Academy
Jenbo

PostSubject: Re: 13th OCTOBER - What do YOU want to do?   13th OCTOBER - What do YOU want to do? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 2:11 am

Lol it'd be funny. We should do Twister ^^ And I don't see why we should bump the debate too, just make it last shorter than originally if there aren't any enthusiasts.
Back to top Go down
Kursed
Kursed

PostSubject: Re: 13th OCTOBER - What do YOU want to do?   13th OCTOBER - What do YOU want to do? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 2:12 am

That's a good suggestion Taya, but I think it would be best if people chose for themselves who they get to be because like Tom said, not everyone watches/reads the same things. If anyone can't decide or think of a character, they can run around all evening saying "Pika Pika" and consider me their master Cool I'm liking the sound of this.
Back to top Go down
Jenbo
In the Academy
In the Academy
Jenbo

PostSubject: Re: 13th OCTOBER - What do YOU want to do?   13th OCTOBER - What do YOU want to do? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 2:15 am

Lol! XD Great idea Kirsty! That'd be funny to see ^^

Not sure who I'd roleplay as though, hmmm, Gaara would be an easy one eh? Just stand and say nothing with arms crossed, and occasionally challenge people as Gaara of the Funk (whoot for small section of hilarity in the abridged series!!)
Back to top Go down
RyuOni
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: 13th OCTOBER - What do YOU want to do?   13th OCTOBER - What do YOU want to do? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 9:54 am

Taya wrote:
Luke playing Hani-sempai XD lol!
Who's Hani? O.o What anime are they from?
Back to top Go down
Hali
Admin
Admin
Hali

PostSubject: Re: 13th OCTOBER - What do YOU want to do?   13th OCTOBER - What do YOU want to do? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 10:38 am

Quote :
I wanna see Alex play Konohamaru (since he doesnt like him)

If that is so.... I want to........

See you cosplay as Faye Valentine ^_-
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/alex3737
shinzo-chan
4th Seat
4th Seat
shinzo-chan

PostSubject: Re: 13th OCTOBER - What do YOU want to do?   13th OCTOBER - What do YOU want to do? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 12:19 pm

LOL alex you freak XD ^^

Oi! Think of someone who is constantly half naked so i can have Nath cosplay/roleplay as them! =O ( XD ) Or make Dan and Nathan Sasuke and Naruto! >83 Mwehe.. @w@

Id wanna beeeee.. *thinks* ...a ninja 8D Ill roleplay as Akamaru and bite people, lol. Heh, i know its not anime related but maybe we could roleplay as each other XD Id love to see Abbi be Kirsty for the day XD

I think games night sounds awesome n_n And Bobo if you still have that limbo game you could bring that =O ..i dont have any games or anything to bring... v_v''
Back to top Go down
Kursed
Kursed

PostSubject: Re: 13th OCTOBER - What do YOU want to do?   13th OCTOBER - What do YOU want to do? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 1:19 pm

...Abbi.. as me?! O_O
I don't think she could handle it Cool I mean.. come on xp she can barely manage two sentences without swearing! But hey, LET'S DO IT ABBI! I'll be Abbi n______n and Abbi will be myself.
Back to top Go down
Kimbob
4th Seat
4th Seat
Kimbob

PostSubject: Re: 13th OCTOBER - What do YOU want to do?   13th OCTOBER - What do YOU want to do? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 1:44 pm

OMG we should SO do that! Role-play as each other! We could pick names from a hat ^__^ If people wonna do the anime thing we could be an anime character for one half of the night and someone else for another, yeah? =D If people get someone they dont wonna be in the club we could let people choose twice, but the last one they get stuck with, but you cant say who the first person is cause i know people are bowned to say 'OMG im not being THEM!' and thats just not very nice.

Good suggestion yah? =3 AGREE! >___>''
Back to top Go down
Jenbo
In the Academy
In the Academy
Jenbo

PostSubject: Re: 13th OCTOBER - What do YOU want to do?   13th OCTOBER - What do YOU want to do? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 7:05 pm

Kimbob wrote:
OMG we should SO do that! Role-play as each other! We could pick names from a hat ^__^ If people wonna do the anime thing we could be an anime character for one half of the night and someone else for another, yeah? =D If people get someone they dont wonna be in the club we could let people choose twice, but the last one they get stuck with, but you cant say who the first person is cause i know people are bowned to say 'OMG im not being THEM!' and thats just not very nice.

Good suggestion yah? =3 AGREE! >___>''

Check your spelling Kim ya stupid ho - bowned = bound XP

And meh, I'm not all for that idea really. I mean, if we get someone we hardly know? Screwed. And I can see whoever gets me putting their jumper up their top -.- *sigh* I know I have large knockers, but you can tone it down now, y'all. Getting old now XP
Back to top Go down
KariAlkia
Dead in Valkurm
Dead in Valkurm
KariAlkia

PostSubject: Re: 13th OCTOBER - What do YOU want to do?   13th OCTOBER - What do YOU want to do? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 7:08 pm

Awww poor jenna XD ... it would be weird roll playing other people but its a challange... and did no one notice the double post on page one *le Gasp*
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/karialkia
Jenbo
In the Academy
In the Academy
Jenbo

PostSubject: Re: 13th OCTOBER - What do YOU want to do?   13th OCTOBER - What do YOU want to do? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 7:37 pm

Yes yes *le wah* Over it now.

So what are we doing Monday then? And sorry Lulu, I'm not dragging that fecking Limbo to the club XD Besides, I'm coming from my mothers remember?
Back to top Go down
Kimbob
4th Seat
4th Seat
Kimbob

PostSubject: Re: 13th OCTOBER - What do YOU want to do?   13th OCTOBER - What do YOU want to do? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 7:40 pm

Jenbo wrote:
And I can see whoever gets me putting their jumper up their top -.- *sigh* I know I have large knockers, but you can tone it down now, y'all. Getting old now XP

I have no sympathy! WONGY EYE! >____>'' Well that one doesnt bother me really, just the 'Kim shaves' one, its like 'Ok Jamie, it wasnt funny the first 300 times and its not funny now' -_____-'' How long ago was that anyway? Like a year? -____-''
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 13th OCTOBER - What do YOU want to do?   13th OCTOBER - What do YOU want to do? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

13th OCTOBER - What do YOU want to do?
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next