Grimsby's Anime and Manga Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grimsby's Anime and Manga Club

Dead forum is dead. Facebook me or email me if you want it re-opening. -Alex

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What to Watch 3! (Read text before voting)

Go down 
+8
Osaka
RyuOni
Kursed
Vikkiii
Kimbob
Allelujah Haptism
∞Hana∞
Hali
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

What should we watch?
Vampire Knight (EN/JP)
What to Watch 3!  (Read text before voting) Vote_lcap12%What to Watch 3!  (Read text before voting) Vote_rcap
 12% [ 2 ]
Macross Zero (JP)
What to Watch 3!  (Read text before voting) Vote_lcap12%What to Watch 3!  (Read text before voting) Vote_rcap
 12% [ 2 ]
xxxHolic: Shunmuki (JP)
What to Watch 3!  (Read text before voting) Vote_lcap0%What to Watch 3!  (Read text before voting) Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Shugo Chara (JP)
 12% [ 2 ]
Mahou Sensei Negima! (JP)
What to Watch 3!  (Read text before voting) Vote_lcap6%What to Watch 3!  (Read text before voting) Vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Card Captor Sakura (JP)
What to Watch 3!  (Read text before voting) Vote_lcap6%What to Watch 3!  (Read text before voting) Vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Dragonball Z (EN/JP)
What to Watch 3!  (Read text before voting) Vote_lcap0%What to Watch 3!  (Read text before voting) Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Fullmetal Alchemist (EN/JP)
What to Watch 3!  (Read text before voting) Vote_lcap24%What to Watch 3!  (Read text before voting) Vote_rcap
 24% [ 4 ]
Chobits (JP)
What to Watch 3!  (Read text before voting) Vote_lcap18%What to Watch 3!  (Read text before voting) Vote_rcap
 18% [ 3 ]
Can't decide.
 12% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 17

AuthorMessage
Hali
Admin
Admin
Hali

What to Watch 3!  (Read text before voting) Empty
PostSubject: What to Watch 3! (Read text before voting)   What to Watch 3!  (Read text before voting) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 10:40 pm

As you all know, we will have a fully working projector as of the 16th March 2009! On that day we'll be celebrating by watching nothing but anime! Not just one series, but many random ones. If all goes well we may continue this to the week after aswell.

This poll is to decide which three shows we watch for three consecutive weeks, starting either the 23rd or 30th March 2009.

Voting shall be locked as of 22nd March 2009 at 00:00am, so get your votes in quick!

For viewer pleasure we shall show a show with Japanese dialog and English subtitles. If this is not available to us, a note will be added next to the series name. EN indicates we can only show this show in English. JP indicates we can only show this show in Japanese. EN/JP indicates we can show in either language.

If you cannot decide what you want to watch, click the "can't decide" option, and your vote will go towards if we use a randomly generated series from the ones listed.

Please read

If you have a series which has won the vote, to save us time, please tell: Kirsty, Lee or Myself. This stops us having to hunt feverishly to find a series, then wait aweful amounts of time for it to download.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/alex3737
∞Hana∞
Spare Time {Can I have it?}
∞Hana∞

PostSubject: Re: What to Watch 3! (Read text before voting)   What to Watch 3!  (Read text before voting) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 1:00 am

OMG i CAN'T DECIDE D8 Shugo Chara, Card captors, DBZ and FMA >: all good series
Back to top Go down
Hali
Admin
Admin
Hali

PostSubject: Re: What to Watch 3! (Read text before voting)   What to Watch 3!  (Read text before voting) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 1:12 am

Sorry about that HanHan xp
Back to top Go down
∞Hana∞
∞Hana∞

PostSubject: Re: What to Watch 3! (Read text before voting)   What to Watch 3!  (Read text before voting) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 1:22 am

*flails* TwT so mean haaau~
Back to top Go down
Allelujah Haptism
In the Academy
In the Academy
Allelujah Haptism

PostSubject: Re: What to Watch 3! (Read text before voting)   What to Watch 3!  (Read text before voting) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 2:07 am

Gundam 00 fagot
Back to top Go down
Kimbob
4th Seat
4th Seat
Kimbob

PostSubject: Re: What to Watch 3! (Read text before voting)   What to Watch 3!  (Read text before voting) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 2:32 am

Why do the same ones always seem to be up there? XXHolic or whatevers been up there loads of times.

Anyway, where do i go to say what anime i'd like to watch? Like for example:

OURAN HIGH SCHOOL HOST CLUB

<3
Back to top Go down
Hali
Admin
Admin
Hali

PostSubject: Re: What to Watch 3! (Read text before voting)   What to Watch 3!  (Read text before voting) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 2:53 am

Actually this is a new series of xxxHolic ^^.

Also I did make a thread for telling me what people wanted to watch (i think it's archived now) >_>

Only Richard sent me a list.
Back to top Go down
∞Hana∞
∞Hana∞

PostSubject: Re: What to Watch 3! (Read text before voting)   What to Watch 3!  (Read text before voting) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 3:06 am

.........well I've seen tons of anime XD i mean look at my anime planet XD i wanna watch xxxHolic its something i havent got round to watchin XD
Back to top Go down
Vikkiii
Kage
Kage
Vikkiii

PostSubject: Re: What to Watch 3! (Read text before voting)   What to Watch 3!  (Read text before voting) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 11:09 am

Alex-J wrote:
Actually this is a new series of xxxHolic ^^.

Does that mean we'll be watching it halfway through the story and not know wtf is going on again?
Back to top Go down
http://www.ilovemysheep.com
Hali
Admin
Admin
Hali

PostSubject: Re: What to Watch 3! (Read text before voting)   What to Watch 3!  (Read text before voting) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 11:49 am

You don't need to know the backstory if it's a new series that isn't based on any of the previous series. This rule works in general for any and all series like that. Also, you want FMA series 2 to be shown right? (well I know at least 2 people who do). People who havn't seen the first series will understand that it isn't a continuation of series 1, but if by your ideas everyone will be like "wtf is happeneing, mind is confused D:".
Back to top Go down
Kursed
This many posts? You're joking right?
Kursed

PostSubject: Re: What to Watch 3! (Read text before voting)   What to Watch 3!  (Read text before voting) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 1:51 pm

We HAVE to watch Kuroshitsuji, aka Black Butler.

What to Watch 3!  (Read text before voting) Kuroshitsuji_01

It's huge at the moment.

"In a manor house on the outskirts of Victorian era London, butler Sebastian Michaelis serves Ciel Phantomhive, the twelve-year-old head of an English noble family and a toy company. Sebastian carries out any task required by his master and solves the problems plaguing England with ease and perfections because of his demonic lineage and Faustian contract with his master."

- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuroshitsuji
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kirstyful
RyuOni
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: What to Watch 3! (Read text before voting)   What to Watch 3!  (Read text before voting) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 2:54 pm

I reccommend Blood+, Read or Die, Big O, Outlaw Star, Ninja Scroll (hell yes.) Ghost in the Shell (first, original movie.) aaaand....hmm...*thinking*...Appleseed n_n
Back to top Go down
Kursed
Kursed

PostSubject: Re: What to Watch 3! (Read text before voting)   What to Watch 3!  (Read text before voting) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 3:01 pm

(also) We HAVE to watch Hetalia: Axis Powers!!

What to Watch 3!  (Read text before voting) Hetaria2

"Italy, once home of the strongest empire in the world, has changed. This is the story of Italy, now a cowardly pasta-loving fool, and his friends (other personified countries of the world) as they live through strange moments in world history. " - Anime News Network

Oh damn I love this xp!
Back to top Go down
Hali
Admin
Admin
Hali

PostSubject: Re: What to Watch 3! (Read text before voting)   What to Watch 3!  (Read text before voting) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 3:04 pm

As I said last night, could you send me your suggestions via a PM on the forum. Please name the topic "What to watch 4".

Thanks ^^;;;;
Back to top Go down
∞Hana∞
∞Hana∞

PostSubject: Re: What to Watch 3! (Read text before voting)   What to Watch 3!  (Read text before voting) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 8:15 pm

Kuroshitsuji is awesome!! the anime doesn't follow the manga though (which is o so much better)
Back to top Go down
Osaka
Chunin
Chunin
Osaka

PostSubject: Re: What to Watch 3! (Read text before voting)   What to Watch 3!  (Read text before voting) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 8:48 pm

I've got a better idea:

Why don't we watch an episode each of the winning four (30 minutes each, running time@2 hours?)

I'd really like to know what you all think of this.
Back to top Go down
R (Ryuzaki)
4th Seat
4th Seat
R (Ryuzaki)

PostSubject: Re: What to Watch 3! (Read text before voting)   What to Watch 3!  (Read text before voting) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 9:00 pm

Kursed wrote:

I agree with Kirsty on this one!

Two of my friends have got me into this and we are already planning on cosplaying characters for Alcon! Very Happy

(Goes to PM Alex Razz )
Back to top Go down
Osaka
Chunin
Chunin
Osaka

PostSubject: Re: What to Watch 3! (Read text before voting)   What to Watch 3!  (Read text before voting) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 9:31 pm

Hah!

Bartender > Black Butler
Back to top Go down
JimJam
4th Seat
4th Seat
JimJam

PostSubject: Re: What to Watch 3! (Read text before voting)   What to Watch 3!  (Read text before voting) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 1:14 am

'R' (ScooterBLOOD) wrote:
Kursed wrote:

I agree with Kirsty on this one!

Two of my friends have got me into this and we are already planning on cosplaying characters for Alcon! Very Happy

(Goes to PM Alex Razz )
Hey, this is Jamie, but in bold will be Jess' reply to Richard:

Okay first off Kuroshitsuji is a shit anime the manga is 100% better, the anime destroys the manga and secondly richard CAN NOT get a cosplay NONONONONO i will run you over with a steam-roller before you go NEAR Sebby-Chan OR GRELL Or even Ceil! It can not be done! Honestly you destoryed Ichigo! Wore the WRONG vampire Knight uniform and couldnt even remeber the name of your character from Ouran so NO! FEAR YOUR MANHOOD FOR YOU CAN NOT RUIN THIS FOR ME!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jeimii12
∞Hana∞
∞Hana∞

PostSubject: Re: What to Watch 3! (Read text before voting)   What to Watch 3!  (Read text before voting) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 1:21 am

Jessie you hit the nail on the head >: Kuroshitsuji is awesome, exactly WHICH character WERE you plaining on cosplaying as??? ¬__¬ Grell is GAY and a red head so not him ¬¬. Undertaker is full of epic win, so no undertaker for you, Ceil is faaaaar to short and cute, Lau is so awesome and also full of win so no Lau-sama for you and SEBBY NOOOOOOO D8 he is sooo uber awesome ¬¬ that subs it up.....
Back to top Go down
Hali
Admin
Admin
Hali

PostSubject: Re: What to Watch 3! (Read text before voting)   What to Watch 3!  (Read text before voting) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 8:27 pm

KIRSTY!!!!!!!!!! NOW YOU HAVE A REFUND, I AM DRAGGING YOU TO PC WORLD/ MAPLIN TOMORROW FOR A GOD DAMNED PROJECTOR XD PM ME YOUR MOBILE NUMBER (NEW PHONE).
Back to top Go down
Tom
Chunin
Chunin
Tom

PostSubject: Re: What to Watch 3! (Read text before voting)   What to Watch 3!  (Read text before voting) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 4:06 am

Alex-J wrote:
KIRSTY!!!!!!!!!! NOW YOU HAVE A REFUND, I AM DRAGGING YOU TO PC WORLD/ MAPLIN TOMORROW FOR A GOD DAMNED PROJECTOR XD PM ME YOUR MOBILE NUMBER (NEW PHONE).

Kiiiirsty, I just remembered something you told me last night

Naughty Kirsty.
Back to top Go down
Kursed
Kursed

PostSubject: Re: What to Watch 3! (Read text before voting)   What to Watch 3!  (Read text before voting) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 9:12 pm

Definatly got the projector for this monday, soo yes.. bring along your DVDs men! Cool
Back to top Go down
Hali
Admin
Admin
Hali

PostSubject: Re: What to Watch 3! (Read text before voting)   What to Watch 3!  (Read text before voting) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 5:39 am

FINALLY Very Happy

OK, i'm a bringing: xxxHolic, Mahou Sensei Negima, Macross Zero, and i'll think of more later. Just got internet back from it cutting out earlier and not coming back ~_~
Back to top Go down
Vikkiii
Kage
Kage
Vikkiii

PostSubject: Re: What to Watch 3! (Read text before voting)   What to Watch 3!  (Read text before voting) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 1:14 pm

So are we just going to fill the night with watching the first episode of loads of different animes?
we should just stay there all night seeing as were last in the building usually ^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.ilovemysheep.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What to Watch 3! (Read text before voting)   What to Watch 3!  (Read text before voting) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What to Watch 3! (Read text before voting)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next