Grimsby's Anime and Manga Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grimsby's Anime and Manga Club

Dead forum is dead. Facebook me or email me if you want it re-opening. -Alex

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ello. (The Lenght must be 10 characters min? Insert mindless text here then)

Go down 
+5
∞Hana∞
Deus Invisus
Kursed
Vikkiii
Jo
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Jo
4th Seat
4th Seat
Jo

Ello. (The Lenght must be 10 characters min? Insert mindless text here then) Empty
PostSubject: Ello. (The Lenght must be 10 characters min? Insert mindless text here then)   Ello. (The Lenght must be 10 characters min? Insert mindless text here then) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 8:09 pm

Name: Just call me Jo.

Favorite Anime: Neon Genesis Evanglion.

Favorite Manga: N/a

Shipping: ? You want to know how much a wieght so you can post me to Scotland or something?

Male: Yes I am.

Female: I wish I was. Just for the boobs ofcourse. Wouldn't give up being able to pee standing up.

Villain: Only because I wouldn't want the nation to see my boxers on the wrong side of my trousers.

Manga label: eBay?

Scene: I live in Grimsby. Born and raised in London, moved up here a few years ago now, or wait hang on, this questions hurt me head. How about a hot evening on a beach, lying on the sand with a cold beer whilst enjoying to cool breeze of the ocean. No I'm not talking abotu Cleethorpes. Sod it I give up on this question.

Cutest character: Yachiru from Bleach. Pink hair = ownage. And yes I watch Bleach. Hurrahs.

Worst thing about anime and manga: Fillers in anime. Seriously, just a waste of time and effort.

Right then these questions just hurt me head, so I'll do the whole look at me monolog bit instead then.

Most folks call me Jo though that ain't my real name, I'm 21, a libra and I enjoy long walks on the beach. Pfft, anyways - Been into anime for a number of years, Evangelion was the first boxset series I brought and I've never been in a club so to speak. Hmm, I clearly didn't think this through. I watch Bleach, granted I might get a bit of stick for that I don't care, but I don't really watch many other mainstream animes, I'm more of a fan of the short unlicenced stuff, like Air Master and Claymore and that kind of genre. I also love watching Top gear and drinking in Pubs. I clearly can't seem to write proper sentances, although I am into storywriting. Give me a topic and I'll pretend to put hours into a story about you favourite characters making love in the back of car. Long and the short of it I guess I'm just a run of the mill average bloke, common as muck, work 3 days a week and just so happens to be a fan of anime. Oh and I love coffee. Just thought I'll add that in somewhere. Hmm I guess I should include some other stuff? Meh I'm 6'2, slim build, a smoker, Mixed-Raced Brit that enjoys a good drink but doesn't follow the football. Right, no I sound like I'm on a sodding dating website or something, not that I've ever been on one.

So yeah I'm gonna stop myself there seeing how I ramble on although and clearly type whatever I'm thinking which has probally made me seem like a right nutter to those that can be bothered to read my mumblings...so yeah, Hi and everything.
Back to top Go down
http://jobloggs81.deviantart.com/
Vikkiii
Kage
Kage
Vikkiii

Ello. (The Lenght must be 10 characters min? Insert mindless text here then) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ello. (The Lenght must be 10 characters min? Insert mindless text here then)   Ello. (The Lenght must be 10 characters min? Insert mindless text here then) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 10:01 pm

So do you have a London accent???
:O:O:O
Back to top Go down
http://www.ilovemysheep.com
Kursed
This many posts? You're joking right?
This many posts? You're joking right?
Kursed

PostSubject: Re: Ello. (The Lenght must be 10 characters min? Insert mindless text here then)   Ello. (The Lenght must be 10 characters min? Insert mindless text here then) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 10:16 pm

Welcome to the forum! n_n

Don't worry about admiting to watching Bleach, we're not elitest here.. well.. we try not to be xp
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kirstyful
Deus Invisus
Dead in Valkurm
Dead in Valkurm
Deus Invisus

PostSubject: Re: Ello. (The Lenght must be 10 characters min? Insert mindless text here then)   Ello. (The Lenght must be 10 characters min? Insert mindless text here then) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 10:38 pm

welcome to the forum...of damnation! affraid ...just kidding
Back to top Go down
∞Hana∞
Spare Time {Can I have it?}
Spare Time {Can I have it?}
∞Hana∞

PostSubject: Re: Ello. (The Lenght must be 10 characters min? Insert mindless text here then)   Ello. (The Lenght must be 10 characters min? Insert mindless text here then) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 11:21 pm

Hey there
Back to top Go down
Beth
Dead in Valkurm
Dead in Valkurm
Beth

PostSubject: Re: Ello. (The Lenght must be 10 characters min? Insert mindless text here then)   Ello. (The Lenght must be 10 characters min? Insert mindless text here then) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 1:28 am

Hullo ^^ Welcome to the forum.

Don't worry, I like Bleach too, and Naruto for that matter X3
Back to top Go down
Hali
Admin
Admin
Hali

PostSubject: Re: Ello. (The Lenght must be 10 characters min? Insert mindless text here then)   Ello. (The Lenght must be 10 characters min? Insert mindless text here then) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 3:45 am

Hate to inform you, but claymore is licensed and not that obscure with us lot XD (especially Abbi, Taya and myself). the claymore anime sucks after about episode 20 anyway, the manga is far superior.

Also, hey, hope to see you soon.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/alex3737
Jo
4th Seat
4th Seat
Jo

PostSubject: Re: Ello. (The Lenght must be 10 characters min? Insert mindless text here then)   Ello. (The Lenght must be 10 characters min? Insert mindless text here then) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 11:33 am

Vikki ~ My accent mixed with my magic monotone voice of mass boringness with the odd scottish word in there (don't ask) means I have an accent not to be found anywhere else. Yes, in laymans terms, I sound like a tard.

Alex ~ Had to agree with you on that one, its a shame the anime didn't wait for the manga to finish. Didn't realise Claymore was lincenced, watched it when it was first realised and not looked back at it since.

Everyone ~ Thank you and hello again!!
Back to top Go down
http://jobloggs81.deviantart.com/
Takanaki
In the Academy
In the Academy
Takanaki

PostSubject: Re: Ello. (The Lenght must be 10 characters min? Insert mindless text here then)   Ello. (The Lenght must be 10 characters min? Insert mindless text here then) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 2:21 pm

Bon giorno principessa flower

Welcome.
Back to top Go down
Osaka
Chunin
Chunin
Osaka

PostSubject: Re: Ello. (The Lenght must be 10 characters min? Insert mindless text here then)   Ello. (The Lenght must be 10 characters min? Insert mindless text here then) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 7:17 pm

∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴ヽ
∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴/ ̄∵∴∵∴∵∴∴∴∵ヽ
∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴|  |∴∵∴∵∴∵∵∵∴ヽ
∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴ _/ ∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴ヽ
∵∴∵/ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄   ,-‐-、 ∴ / ̄∴∵∵∴∵)
∵∴/  \     /   ヽ∴|  |∴∵∵∴ノ
∵/   \ \    l    |   _/∴∵∴ ノ   
/   \ \     ゝ___,.ノ  |∴∵∴∵∴∵丿
      \     /      |∴∵∴∵∴∵ノ
           /       |∴∵∴∵∴丿
     \   /     \   |∴∵∴∵∴ノ
      \/     \ \ |∴∵∴∵ノ
     \ \    \ \  |∴∵∴ノ
     \\ \    \  /∴∵ノ
                  // { N e w b l o o d 。 。 。? )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ello. (The Lenght must be 10 characters min? Insert mindless text here then)   Ello. (The Lenght must be 10 characters min? Insert mindless text here then) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ello. (The Lenght must be 10 characters min? Insert mindless text here then)
Page 1 of 1