Grimsby's Anime and Manga Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grimsby's Anime and Manga Club

Dead forum is dead. Facebook me or email me if you want it re-opening. -Alex

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What's your star sign? (ALL THINGS STARSIGNY HERE)

Go down 
+11
Osaka
Tom
Ruisu~
Guntank
Abbi-kun
Hali
Vikkiii
∞Hana∞
Roger
RyuOni
Kursed
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Hali
Admin
Admin
Hali

What's your star sign? (ALL THINGS STARSIGNY HERE) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's your star sign? (ALL THINGS STARSIGNY HERE)   What's your star sign? (ALL THINGS STARSIGNY HERE) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 9:26 pm

Kursed wrote:
Sheep pwn all.

Wolf eats sheep, man shoots wolf, dragon eats man. Therefore dragon > all
Lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/alex3737
Tom
Chunin
Chunin
Tom

PostSubject: Re: What's your star sign? (ALL THINGS STARSIGNY HERE)   What's your star sign? (ALL THINGS STARSIGNY HERE) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 10:20 pm

Alex-J wrote:
Kursed wrote:
Sheep pwn all.

Lol

Death star obliterates the planet
Back to top Go down
Beth
Dead in Valkurm
Dead in Valkurm
Beth

PostSubject: Re: What's your star sign? (ALL THINGS STARSIGNY HERE)   What's your star sign? (ALL THINGS STARSIGNY HERE) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 1:18 am

Tom wrote:
Alex-J wrote:
Kursed wrote:
Sheep pwn all.

Lol

Death star obliterates the planet

Luke Skywalker destroys Death Star therefore Jedi> all.
Back to top Go down
Kursed
This many posts? You're joking right?
Kursed

PostSubject: Re: What's your star sign? (ALL THINGS STARSIGNY HERE)   What's your star sign? (ALL THINGS STARSIGNY HERE) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 1:46 am

CHUCK NORIS.

Enough said xp
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kirstyful
Osaka
Chunin
Chunin
Osaka

PostSubject: Re: What's your star sign? (ALL THINGS STARSIGNY HERE)   What's your star sign? (ALL THINGS STARSIGNY HERE) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 7:02 pm

Quote :
CHUCK NORIS

Class 4 Model 101 Time/Space Oscillation Warhead changes the circumstances surrounding Chuck Norris' birth, life and death.

Chuck Norris now works for British Mail as a fairly mediocre post-master, sorting letters and righting postal wrongs.

We also removed that pesky "god" thing from people's minds around 100bc and as a result, the crusades never happened and neither did the dark ages. We're all slim and trim, there are no coca-colas or tobacco companies and we have colonies on worlds thousands of light-years away because man's comfort blanket has been cast aside and he has finally realized that if anything is to happen, prayer alone will not accomplish it.

We have control through love, mutual respect, spirituality and empathy. We do not need to identify with others via brand-allegiance, corporate messaging or organized and controlling theism. We are happier as a result and as such, the world is a better place because we moved on and left Earth to its own devices with a few colonists to keep everything in check.

We have no need for conflict of any kind. There would be no arguments: only truth and the pursuit of the ever changing truth established by what forms the individual and the world around him, not some dictating monstrosity of control and stagnation they claim is "order".

I'm remarkably good at this game.

Last edited by osakanone on Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RyuOni
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: What's your star sign? (ALL THINGS STARSIGNY HERE)   What's your star sign? (ALL THINGS STARSIGNY HERE) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 7:04 pm

osakanone wrote:
Quote :
CHUCK NORIS

Class 4 Model 101 Time/Space Oscillation Warhead changes the circumstances surrounding Chuck Norris' birth, life and death.

Chuck Norris now works for British Mail as a fairly mediocre post-master, sorting letters and righting postal wrongs.

We also removed that pesky "god" thing from people's minds around 100bc and as a result, the crusades never happened and neither did the dark ages. We're all slim and trim, there are no coca-colas or tobacco companies and we have colonies on worlds thousands of light-years away because man's comfort blanket has been cast aside and he has finally realized that if anything is to happen, prayer alone will not accomplish it.

We have control through love, mutual respect, spirituality and empathy. We do not need to identify with others via brand-allegiance, corporate messaging or organized and controlling theism. We are happier as a result and as such, the world is a better place because we moved on and left Earth to its own devices with a few colonists to keep everything in check.

We have no need for conflict of any kind. There would be no arguments: only truth and the pursuit of the ever changing truth established by what forms the individual and the world around him, not some dictating monstrosity of control and stagnation they claim is "order".

I just lost the game

(I r winrar nao?)

AdminEdit:

Saying "the game" isn't part of the game:
    You remembered. Dirp dirp you lose lol
Back to top Go down
Tom
Chunin
Chunin
Tom

PostSubject: Re: What's your star sign? (ALL THINGS STARSIGNY HERE)   What's your star sign? (ALL THINGS STARSIGNY HERE) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 7:07 pm

osakanone wrote:
Quote :
CHUCK NORIS

By removing your purpose for going back in time (the destruction of Chuck Norris/God) you caused the new present to know nothing of Chuck or God, meaning the warhead never actually gets sent, meaning Chuck and God are still in place, meaning you send the warhead, which then removes your need to send the warhead, which then causes you to not send the warhead, which goes on and on, causing a paradox that destroys the universe.

Year of the Paradox - you all lose.
Back to top Go down
Osaka
Chunin
Chunin
Osaka

PostSubject: Re: What's your star sign? (ALL THINGS STARSIGNY HERE)   What's your star sign? (ALL THINGS STARSIGNY HERE) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 7:10 pm

Quote :
By removing your purpose for going back in time (the destruction of Chunk Norris/God) you caused the new present to know nothing of Chuck or God, meaning the warhead never actually gets sent, meaning Chuck and God are still in place, meaning you send the warhead, which then removes your need to send the warhead, which then causes you to not send the warhead, which goes on and on, causing a paradox that destroys the universe.

I find it cute you subscribe to a notion of a linear construct of time and space whereby my actions in a so called "future now" of my own personal experience of time affects my "past now".

Time and space is like a vast sea with a countless number of currents and depths which we as human beings cannot conceive of without the aid of mathematical construct. I feel that even our existing models do not come close to describing the full elegance of the universe but they come very close to describing the scope of our understanding.

tl;dr: Haha. No.
Back to top Go down
Tom
Chunin
Chunin
Tom

PostSubject: Re: What's your star sign? (ALL THINGS STARSIGNY HERE)   What's your star sign? (ALL THINGS STARSIGNY HERE) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 7:11 pm

osakanone wrote:
Quote :
By removing your purpose for going back in time (the destruction of Chunk Norris/God) you caused the new present to know nothing of Chuck or God, meaning the warhead never actually gets sent, meaning Chuck and God are still in place, meaning you send the warhead, which then removes your need to send the warhead, which then causes you to not send the warhead, which goes on and on, causing a paradox that destroys the universe.

I find it cute you subscribe to a notion of a linear construct of time and space whereby my actions in a so called "future now" of my own personal experience of time affects my "past now".

Time and space is like a vast sea with a countless number of currents and depths which we as human beings cannot conceive of without the aid of mathematical construct. I feel that even our existing models do not come close to describing the full elegance of the universe but they come very close to describing the scope of our understanding.

tl;dr: Haha. No.

You can't prove it wouldn't happen and I can't prove it would.

God is back (and Chuck is behind you, he wants a word)
Back to top Go down
Osaka
Chunin
Chunin
Osaka

PostSubject: Re: What's your star sign? (ALL THINGS STARSIGNY HERE)   What's your star sign? (ALL THINGS STARSIGNY HERE) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 7:29 pm

"God is back" -- God is ignoring the math and expecting ignorance to prevail?

Sounds about right, you faith-loaded dolt XD
Back to top Go down
Tom
Chunin
Chunin
Tom

PostSubject: Re: What's your star sign? (ALL THINGS STARSIGNY HERE)   What's your star sign? (ALL THINGS STARSIGNY HERE) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 8:00 pm

osakanone wrote:
"God is back" -- God is ignoring the math and expecting ignorance to prevail?

Precisely =D
Back to top Go down
Kursed
Kursed

PostSubject: Re: What's your star sign? (ALL THINGS STARSIGNY HERE)   What's your star sign? (ALL THINGS STARSIGNY HERE) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 8:55 pm

*blinks*
Back to top Go down
Fiends54
In the Academy
In the Academy
Fiends54

PostSubject: Re: What's your star sign? (ALL THINGS STARSIGNY HERE)   What's your star sign? (ALL THINGS STARSIGNY HERE) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 2:10 am

Im the dragon on the chinese Zodiac ^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fiends54
∞Hana∞
Spare Time {Can I have it?}
∞Hana∞

PostSubject: Re: What's your star sign? (ALL THINGS STARSIGNY HERE)   What's your star sign? (ALL THINGS STARSIGNY HERE) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 5:25 pm

I'm a snake like Aya from Furuba :3 i wanna be a dragon like Hari D8
Back to top Go down
Kursed
Kursed

PostSubject: Re: What's your star sign? (ALL THINGS STARSIGNY HERE)   What's your star sign? (ALL THINGS STARSIGNY HERE) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 3:11 am

*hugs Will*

Aries get angery too much over little things.. xp

Apparently, Aries are the worst drivers too and get into the most road accidents.
Back to top Go down
∞Hana∞
∞Hana∞

PostSubject: Re: What's your star sign? (ALL THINGS STARSIGNY HERE)   What's your star sign? (ALL THINGS STARSIGNY HERE) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 12:35 pm

so maybe all aries should be banned from cars and given golf carts instead...not that would help but it would be funny to see a pile up of golf carts :3
Back to top Go down
Kursed
Kursed

PostSubject: Re: What's your star sign? (ALL THINGS STARSIGNY HERE)   What's your star sign? (ALL THINGS STARSIGNY HERE) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 4:20 pm

I do believe you're onto something there Hannah Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's your star sign? (ALL THINGS STARSIGNY HERE)   What's your star sign? (ALL THINGS STARSIGNY HERE) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's your star sign? (ALL THINGS STARSIGNY HERE)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4