Grimsby's Anime and Manga Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grimsby's Anime and Manga Club

Dead forum is dead. Facebook me or email me if you want it re-opening. -Alex

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Whats your Pirate Name

Go down 
+11
KariAlkia
Courtney
IrNinjin
Taya
∞Hana∞
Osaka
Beth
Vikkiii
Tom
Kursed
Roger
15 posters
AuthorMessage
Roger
Captain
Captain
Roger

Whats your Pirate Name Empty
PostSubject: Whats your Pirate Name   Whats your Pirate Name Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 3:16 am

http://www.piratequiz.com/

I be Black Tom Flint
Whats your Pirate Name Flag
Like anyone confronted with the harshness of robbery on the high seas, you can be pessimistic at times. Like the rock flint, you're hard and sharp. But, also like flint, you're easily chipped, and sparky. Arr!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/thepickmeister
Kursed
This many posts? You're joking right?
This many posts? You're joking right?
Kursed

PostSubject: Re: Whats your Pirate Name   Whats your Pirate Name Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 3:31 am

Your pirate name is:
Dirty Charity Rackham

You're the pirate everyone else wants to throw in the ocean -- not to get rid of you, you understand; just to get rid of the smell. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr!

LMAO OH! XP
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kirstyful
Tom
Chunin
Chunin
Tom

PostSubject: Re: Whats your Pirate Name   Whats your Pirate Name Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 3:54 am

Iron Tom Flint

A pirate's life isn't easy; it takes a tough person. That's okay with you, though, since you a tough person. Like the rock flint, you're hard and sharp. But, also like flint, you're easily chipped, and sparky. Arr!

I'm Tom's not-so-black twin brother, yarr!
Back to top Go down
Vikkiii
Kage
Kage
Vikkiii

PostSubject: Re: Whats your Pirate Name   Whats your Pirate Name Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 4:59 am

Bloody Bess Kidd

Every pirate lives for something different. For some, it's the open sea. For others (the masochists), it's the food. For you, it's definitely the fighting. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ilovemysheep.com
Beth
Dead in Valkurm
Dead in Valkurm
Beth

PostSubject: Re: Whats your Pirate Name   Whats your Pirate Name Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 2:34 pm

Why are pirates called Pirates?

Because they Arrrrrrr!

(Yes, alright I know, crap joke, but I love it!)

Your pirate name is:
Mad Bess Roberts

Every pirate is a little bit crazy. You, though, are more than just a little bit. Two things complete your pirate persona: style and swagger. Maybe a little too much swagger sometimes -- but who really cares? Arr!

I should get in practice for talk like a pirate day, sadly its September 19th next year..Oh, Ermm I mean Arrrr!
Back to top Go down
Osaka
Chunin
Chunin
Osaka

PostSubject: Re: Whats your Pirate Name   Whats your Pirate Name Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 2:47 pm

Your pirate name is:
Bloody Roger Flint

Every pirate lives for something different. For some, it's the open sea. For others (the masochists), it's the food. For you, it's definitely the fighting. Like the rock flint, you're hard and sharp. But, also like flint, you're easily chipped, and sparky. Arr!

olololol
Back to top Go down
∞Hana∞
Spare Time {Can I have it?}
∞Hana∞

PostSubject: Re: Whats your Pirate Name   Whats your Pirate Name Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 5:33 pm

Bloody Anne Vane

Every pirate lives for something different. For some, it's the open sea. For others (the masochists), it's the food. For you, it's definitely the fighting. You tend to blend into the background occaisionally, but that's okay, because it's much easier to sneak up on people and disembowel them that way. Arr!
Back to top Go down
Taya
Training for Bankai
Training for Bankai
Taya

PostSubject: Re: Whats your Pirate Name   Whats your Pirate Name Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 2:44 am

Your pirate name is:
Dirty Morgan Kidd

You're the pirate everyone else wants to throw in the ocean -- not to get rid of you, you understand; just to get rid of the smell. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/5201314gravitation
IrNinjin
4th Seat
4th Seat
IrNinjin

PostSubject: Re: Whats your Pirate Name   Whats your Pirate Name Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 3:59 pm

Mad Bess Kidd

Every pirate is a little bit crazy. You, though, are more than just a little bit. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!
Back to top Go down
http://www.hexrpg.com
Courtney
4th Seat
4th Seat
Courtney

PostSubject: Re: Whats your Pirate Name   Whats your Pirate Name Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 6:04 pm

Mad Charity Rackham

Every pirate is a little bit crazy. You, though, are more than just a little bit. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr!
Back to top Go down
KariAlkia
Dead in Valkurm
Dead in Valkurm
KariAlkia

PostSubject: Re: Whats your Pirate Name   Whats your Pirate Name Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 1:55 am

Your pirate name is:
Mad Bess Vane

Every pirate is a little bit crazy. You, though, are more than just a little bit. You tend to blend into the background occaisionally, but that's okay, because it's much easier to sneak up on people and disembowel them that way. Arr!

HEY HANA WE'RE RELATED XD
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/karialkia
∞Hana∞
∞Hana∞

PostSubject: Re: Whats your Pirate Name   Whats your Pirate Name Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 2:08 am

WOO AR MATEY 8D
Back to top Go down
Treucko
Squeaky Clean
Squeaky Clean
Treucko

PostSubject: Re: Whats your Pirate Name   Whats your Pirate Name Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 12:29 pm

Captain Bess Rackham

Even though there's no legal rank on a pirate ship, everyone recognizes you're the one in charge. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr!
Back to top Go down
harlequin-hoody
4th Seat
4th Seat
harlequin-hoody

PostSubject: Re: Whats your Pirate Name   Whats your Pirate Name Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 12:28 am

Your pirate name is:
Mad John Vane

Every pirate is a little bit crazy. You, though, are more than just a little bit. You tend to blend into the background occaisionally, but that's okay, because it's much easier to sneak up on people and disembowel them that way. Arr!

lol, me hana and jess are one big family >Very Happy

this type of pirate seems very much like a spy though
Back to top Go down
Roger
Captain
Captain
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Whats your Pirate Name   Whats your Pirate Name Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 1:31 am

Ah must be one of the deadly Ninja Pirates
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/thepickmeister
The Captain
In the Academy
In the Academy
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Whats your Pirate Name   Whats your Pirate Name Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 7:52 pm

My pirate name is:
Calico Roger Vane

Often indecisive, you can't even choose a favorite color. You're apt to follow wherever the wind blows you, just like Calico Jack Rackham, your namesake. You tend to blend into the background occaisionally, but that's okay, because it's much easier to sneak up on people and disembowel them that way. Arr!

And for those into their heavy metal, Alice Cooper has a kid called Calico.
Back to top Go down
Guntank
4th Seat
4th Seat
Guntank

PostSubject: Re: Whats your Pirate Name   Whats your Pirate Name Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 9:31 pm

I got Red Harry Vane.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats your Pirate Name   Whats your Pirate Name Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whats your Pirate Name
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Grimsby's Anime and Manga Club :: Members :: Quizzes-
Jump to: