Grimsby's Anime and Manga Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grimsby's Anime and Manga Club

Dead forum is dead. Facebook me or email me if you want it re-opening. -Alex

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The glove's are coming off, people!

Go down 
+14
Kursed
Abbi-kun
IrNinjin
Vikkiii
Taya
Roger
Ansem
∞Hana∞
Croft
KariAlkia
Pixie
RyuOni
Tom
JimJam
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ruisu~
4th Seat
4th Seat
Ruisu~

The glove's are coming off, people! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The glove's are coming off, people!   The glove's are coming off, people! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 1:46 am

I'm usualy really polite to my friends and so they're polite to me. I guess some of you are so hyper it's annoying.
Back to top Go down
JimJam
4th Seat
4th Seat
JimJam

PostSubject: Re: The glove's are coming off, people!   The glove's are coming off, people! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 1:50 am

RyuOni wrote:
Ruisu~ wrote:
I thought everyone were friends at this club. >_____<
I want you to try something- seriously. Try talking to someone, in a normal, civil tone about something- WHILE they shout over you to talk about something else. Just try it, I'd like to see your reaction.

Luke, you can /so/ not comment on that.
The fact that when people are trying to talk to each other about whatever, and then you /force/ people to shut up so you can re-enact something that was only funny once, and that was when it was seen on YouTube, it doesn't really give you any position to say that
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jeimii12
RyuOni
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: The glove's are coming off, people!   The glove's are coming off, people! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 1:52 am

Like I've said before; it was a spur-of-the-moment thing the first time, second time we wanted to get a video of it, and just so you know- if you lot weren't so friggin' loud and ignorant you would've heard us ask politely for you lot to be quiet but no0o0o0o you didn't hear that because you don't know what politeness is.
Back to top Go down
JimJam
4th Seat
4th Seat
JimJam

PostSubject: Re: The glove's are coming off, people!   The glove's are coming off, people! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 1:56 am

RyuOni wrote:
Like I've said before; it was a spur-of-the-moment thing the first time, second time we wanted to get a video of it, and just so you know- if you lot weren't so friggin' loud and ignorant you would've heard us ask politely for you lot to be quiet but no0o0o0o you didn't hear that because you don't know what politeness is.

Maybe because people generally aren't fond of being told to shut up. Ignorance is bliss.
If you wanted a video so badly, do it somewhere else, like in a bathroom/ whatever.
And maybe we're not polite because we show no respect to people we don't like?
Back to top Go down
Ruisu~
4th Seat
4th Seat
Ruisu~

PostSubject: Re: The glove's are coming off, people!   The glove's are coming off, people! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 1:58 am

Ack. Please get along. >___<
Back to top Go down
KariAlkia
Dead in Valkurm
Dead in Valkurm
KariAlkia

PostSubject: Re: The glove's are coming off, people!   The glove's are coming off, people! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 1:59 am

I can see this getting out of hand >.<
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/karialkia
Roger
Captain
Captain
Roger

PostSubject: Re: The glove's are coming off, people!   The glove's are coming off, people! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 2:01 am

Ruisu~ wrote:
don't worry it will calm down soon enough once they both run out of arguments
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/thepickmeister
KariAlkia
Dead in Valkurm
Dead in Valkurm
KariAlkia

PostSubject: Re: The glove's are coming off, people!   The glove's are coming off, people! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 2:02 am

This is jamie we're talking about he can argue that the sky is green
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/karialkia
RyuOni
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: The glove's are coming off, people!   The glove's are coming off, people! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 2:05 am

And I'm not one that backs down so easily- especially not to a child.
Back to top Go down
JimJam
4th Seat
4th Seat
JimJam

PostSubject: Re: The glove's are coming off, people!   The glove's are coming off, people! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 2:10 am

Ruisu~ wrote:
Clashing personalities never get along much...

Gah. It's annoying that the people I wanted to come forward haven't, which is uber annoying
Sorry to waste people's time being an "attention whore" XD
To be honest, I wasn't looking for people to 'rate me' etc.
I just wanted the people who said stuff behind my back to come forward
Sure, i do it to people behind their back, but usually, they know about it first because I show that I don't like them

But still...

Oh, and Luke, I'm not having a personal jab at you, I'm saying some people don't show respect to people they don't like.

Sure, I'm loud and everything, but I'm not the only one doing it. I can't be the person to solely (sp?) place the blame on, because I don't /force/ those other people to talk.
But, I'll /try/ and be quieter, I can't promise anything, but I'll try.
But naturally big gobs don't usually stay shut for long xp

EDIT:
RyuOni wrote:
And I'm not one that backs down so easily- especially not to a child.

Oh, I can so easily take my comment back, Luke, if you wanna keep going.
Back to top Go down
RyuOni
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: The glove's are coming off, people!   The glove's are coming off, people! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 2:15 am

No, despite me actually enjoying a good argument I don't really see much point of them. And I know there are others that make a lot of noise and it's not just you- this thread was made by you, asking what people thought about you- so I did. You're loud, impulsive and a bit ignorant but you are funny and a generally nice guy. That about sums it up.
Back to top Go down
JimJam
4th Seat
4th Seat
JimJam

PostSubject: Re: The glove's are coming off, people!   The glove's are coming off, people! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 2:18 am

RyuOni wrote:
No, despite me actually enjoying a good argument I don't really see much point of them. And I know there are others that make a lot of noise and it's not just you- this thread was made by you, asking what people thought about you- so I did. You're loud, impulsive and a bit ignorant but you are funny and a generally nice guy. That about sums it up.

Ah, you caught me wrong here. I made this thread because people had been talking about me behind my back.
I wanted them to come forward as such. This wasn't a bid for attention, God no!
I talk about people behind their backs, yes, but I make sure they know I openly hate them before doing so, I'm not that much of a prick! O:

And, who doesn't enjoy arguing? It passes the time quicker

EDIT:
After re-reading my original post, I see how people seemed to have misinterpreted it... Oops
Back to top Go down
Osaka
Chunin
Chunin
Osaka

PostSubject: Re: The glove's are coming off, people!   The glove's are coming off, people! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 2:19 am

Abbi-kun wrote:
Rolf.

Back to top Go down
RyuOni
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: The glove's are coming off, people!   The glove's are coming off, people! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 2:20 am

Everything I've said has been on the forums already- so I don't think I'd class myself as two-faced to talk about them behind their back. And of course arguing is fun- some people just take it too personally sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Ruisu~
4th Seat
4th Seat
Ruisu~

PostSubject: Re: The glove's are coming off, people!   The glove's are coming off, people! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 2:20 am

Arguing is not enjoyable. >_____<
Back to top Go down
RyuOni
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: The glove's are coming off, people!   The glove's are coming off, people! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 2:22 am

Ruisu~ wrote:

I think myself an Jeimi would argue that it is? lmao XD
Back to top Go down
Tom
Chunin
Chunin
Tom

PostSubject: Re: The glove's are coming off, people!   The glove's are coming off, people! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 2:26 am

Ruisu~ wrote:

I agree, it's orgasmic.
Back to top Go down
JimJam
4th Seat
4th Seat
JimJam

PostSubject: Re: The glove's are coming off, people!   The glove's are coming off, people! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 2:26 am

RyuOni wrote:
Everything I've said has been on the forums already- so I don't think I'd class myself as two-faced to talk about them behind their back. And of course arguing is fun- some people just take it too personally sometimes.

Oh, don't think I was implying you, 'cause I wasn't. I know you're open about stuff like that. Don't worry, i wasn't thinking it was you. Some people are just too cowardly to come out of the woodwork, spineless pricks...

Some people do take it to heart sometimes *cough*myself*cough*
But it depends on the mood of it

RyuOni wrote:
I think myself an Jeimi would argue that it is? lmao XD
And you got that right XD
Back to top Go down
Ruisu~
4th Seat
4th Seat
Ruisu~

PostSubject: Re: The glove's are coming off, people!   The glove's are coming off, people! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 2:28 am

Am i correct in thinking that half the people who go to the club hardly use the forums?
Back to top Go down
JimJam
4th Seat
4th Seat
JimJam

PostSubject: Re: The glove's are coming off, people!   The glove's are coming off, people! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 2:30 am

Ruisu~ wrote:
Am i correct in thinking that half the people who go to the club hardly use the forums?
It certainly seems that way
Back to top Go down
Ruisu~
4th Seat
4th Seat
Ruisu~

PostSubject: Re: The glove's are coming off, people!   The glove's are coming off, people! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 2:46 am

Maybe you should make these threads at the club. In person.
Back to top Go down
Osaka
Chunin
Chunin
Osaka

PostSubject: Re: The glove's are coming off, people!   The glove's are coming off, people! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 3:52 am

I like where this is going, Ruisu.
Back to top Go down
Kursed
This many posts? You're joking right?
This many posts? You're joking right?
Kursed

PostSubject: Re: The glove's are coming off, people!   The glove's are coming off, people! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 10:15 am

O_O

I'm just going to list my comments.. fit them where you like:

Ruisu~ You are such a good person! >_< What you said about being polite is spot on! As my Mum always says, "Manners cost nothing yet mean everything." Everyone should try get along.. mostly everyone does get along and are friends with each other, but like with any group people will clash and dislike each other some of the time.

Hannah and Jessie were right.. All the males are having their 'period'.. *notices its just about ALL males who are acting up at the minute*

Actually.. Almost all the regular posters go to the club O_O The only ones that don't are Daveish (but comes when he can) and Ruisu..

I recommend everyone reads 'The 7 Habbits Of Highly Effective Teens' (don't be put off by teens! It aplies to everyone and No surprisingly its not manga or japanese =o) Its a real eye-opener! If anyone wants to borrow it they can n_n
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kirstyful
Vikkiii
Kage
Kage
Vikkiii

PostSubject: Re: The glove's are coming off, people!   The glove's are coming off, people! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 3:31 pm

Kursed wrote:
O_O

I'm just going to list my comments.. fit them where you like:

Ruisu~ You are such a good person! >_< What you said about being polite is spot on! As my Mum always says, "Manners cost nothing yet mean everything." Everyone should try get along.. mostly everyone does get along and are friends with each other, but like with any group people will clash and dislike each other some of the time.

Hannah and Jessie were right.. All the males are having their 'period'.. *notices its just about ALL males who are acting up at the minute*

Actually.. Almost all the regular posters go to the club O_O The only ones that don't are Daveish (but comes when he can) and Ruisu..

I recommend everyone reads 'The 7 Habbits Of Highly Effective Teens' (don't be put off by teens! It aplies to everyone and No surprisingly its not manga or japanese =o) Its a real eye-opener! If anyone wants to borrow it they can n_n

You own a book thats not manga
something in your life isnt manga/anime related????
*faints*
Back to top Go down
http://www.ilovemysheep.com
Roger
Captain
Captain
Roger

PostSubject: Re: The glove's are coming off, people!   The glove's are coming off, people! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 5:13 pm

lol that is indeed quite a worrying prospect
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/thepickmeister
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The glove's are coming off, people!   The glove's are coming off, people! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The glove's are coming off, people!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next