Grimsby's Anime and Manga Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grimsby's Anime and Manga Club

Dead forum is dead. Facebook me or email me if you want it re-opening. -Alex

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

London MCM - Whose everyone going as?

Go down 
+13
Allelujah Haptism
Guntank
Sarah!
Vikkiii
The Captain
harlequin-hoody
Tom
Taya
Croft
Hali
Beth
Kursed
Kelliann
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kelliann
Kelliann

London MCM - Whose everyone going as? Empty
PostSubject: London MCM - Whose everyone going as?   London MCM - Whose everyone going as? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 11:37 pm

Hey. if anybody is going to London Expo, who are you going as.
I'm going as L from death Note for the Saturday, and for Sunday I'm still not sure.
Back to top Go down
Kursed
This many posts? You're joking right?
Kursed

PostSubject: Re: London MCM - Whose everyone going as?   London MCM - Whose everyone going as? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 1:55 am

Heyy, welcome to the forum -insert exclaimation mark- [top rows on keyboard not working]

There's quite a lot of us going to October's expo, there's a topic all about it in the Events section here:https://gyaam.forumotion.net/events-f32/london-expo-october-2009-t1076.htm

I'm going as Kikyou for the Saturday and probably in decora for the Sunday, did you go in May? =o Did you see the Banana?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kirstyful
Kelliann
Kelliann

PostSubject: Re: London MCM - Whose everyone going as?   London MCM - Whose everyone going as? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 1:58 am

Kursed wrote:
Heyy, welcome to the forum -insert exclaimation mark- [top rows on keyboard not working]

There's quite a lot of us going to October's expo, there's a topic all about it in the Events section n_n

I'm going as Kikyou for the Saturday and probably in decora for the Sunday, did you go in May? =o Did you see the Banana?

No it will be my first expo in October.

Is there anything you could tell me about the expo,
like what people are like the masquerade and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Kursed
Kursed

PostSubject: Re: London MCM - Whose everyone going as?   London MCM - Whose everyone going as? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 2:09 am

Nawh -exclaimation mark- [growls ¬_¬ not impressed with not being able to use top row..]

The expo is such a great experience, make sure you cosplay, that's a good way to meet people, make new friends, get your photo taken xp;; etc. Everyone at the expo are pretty darn friendly, you can go up to anyone and start up a conversation. There's loads of craziness, hyperess, excitment, it really is such a fun atmosphere. The Masquerade is alright, personally I don't go to watch it because the tickets for it go fast and you can just about watch all the skits on Youtube [that people have filmed] There's loads to buy there, make sure you have plenty of money O_O -exclaimation mark- Humm.. what else do you want to know? xp;;

Are you staying there? at a hotel? or...?

We all stay at the London City Airport Travelodge n_n cheap and cheerful -EXCLAIMS XP- get the train done there..

[oh oh >__< you're from Grimsby, right? You should come along to the club sometime =D]
Back to top Go down
Kelliann
Kelliann

PostSubject: Re: London MCM - Whose everyone going as?   London MCM - Whose everyone going as? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 2:18 am

True about the masquerades, I have watched the past ones on YouTube, I suppose it is better than buying tickets.

My bro is giving a bit of spending money, and I'll have some money saved up from college when I start there in September (:

I'm staying in the Premier Inn, from Friday and we leave on Sunday. We're getting our dad to drive us there because we can't afford te trains. And my dad knows his away around London pretty well so we won't get lost, like we probably would if we was to get on the tube etc.

Yep I'm from Grimsby xD
When are the club meetings?
Back to top Go down
Kursed
Kursed

PostSubject: Re: London MCM - Whose everyone going as?   London MCM - Whose everyone going as? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 2:26 am

Nawh, that's good then, you'll have a great time =D Are you going with your brother then?

The Premier Inn is very close to us, we invaded it last May xp;; they have a Ben 'n' Jerries Ice Cream Machine =o It's good of your dad to drive you, though it's not too hard on the tubes, but still like you said, it's pretty pricey >_<

Club meetings are every Monday night at 7pm till 9pm at the Grimsby Central Hall[off Freeman Street near the old cinema] you should definatly come check us out one monday =D not this monday but the next is our 1 year anniversary party so it might be a tad hecktic..
Back to top Go down
Beth
Dead in Valkurm
Dead in Valkurm
Beth

PostSubject: Re: London MCM - Whose everyone going as?   London MCM - Whose everyone going as? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 2:36 am

Ooooh hullo! ^^ Welcome to the forum!

I'm going as Sango from InuYasha, definately on Saturday and probably on the Sunday too unless I have any inspiration for that day X3
Back to top Go down
Kelliann
Kelliann

PostSubject: Re: London MCM - Whose everyone going as?   London MCM - Whose everyone going as? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 2:38 am

Yeah my older brother is taking me as a late birthday present xD
And my little brother is going too.
My mum and dad will just be doing sightseeing around London, I doubt they'd want to go to an expo xD
My older brother is going as Albert Wesker lol.

Ben n Jerries Ice Cream Machine! Haha I'll probably spend the entre weekend at that! XD

I'll try and go to the meetings, but I doubt my parents would let me go on my own so late.

Central Hall, thats just round the corner from the old KwikSave shop right?

On the 29th I'll try and go, but I'm not sure because 2 of my friends will be staying at mine on that night because tis my birthday and college taster day the next day.
I'll see if I can go this monday though (:
Back to top Go down
Kursed
Kursed

PostSubject: Re: London MCM - Whose everyone going as?   London MCM - Whose everyone going as? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 2:45 am

Nawh, it'll be good fun then =D Try get your brother to go as Misa from DEath Note instead ;D heh, I'm joking.. sorry >_< I shouldn't scare new members off before they even come to a meeting D=

Ahh.. well, if your parents are worried at all, they are more than welcome to come in and check it out n_n a few parents have done that before..

Yep, it's round the corner from the old Kwiksave n_n

Ohh, have a good birthday =D College taster day on the 30th.. you're going to Franklin College? I didn't go to my taster days when I started college.. xp;; but I shouldn't say that, they are definatly worth it.. I think o_O Well, see if you can come this monday to check us out =D
Back to top Go down
Kelliann
Kelliann

PostSubject: Re: London MCM - Whose everyone going as?   London MCM - Whose everyone going as? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 2:52 am

Lol would be funny if he went as Misa XD

I'll try and see if my bro wants to go, he's 23 so parents would be okay if he takes me.

Thanks Smile Yep, Franklin College, I'm doing media and photography there Very Happy

I just thought, I probably could go on my own this Monday, because buses right outside my house go to Freeman Street
so I suppose it would be okay. Very Happy I'll ask my mum tomorrow, lol.

Oh, and is there anything else I need to know about the meetings?
Back to top Go down
Kursed
Kursed

PostSubject: Re: London MCM - Whose everyone going as?   London MCM - Whose everyone going as? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 2:59 am

Ahh that'll be cool, good luck =D

Humm.. anything more to know.. Apart from watch out for the 'leader' of the club.. she's an odd one xp;; [talking about myself here] nope, not really, if you do come, I'll give you a run down of everything and introduce you to everyone.. err.. yeah.. humm..
Back to top Go down
Kelliann
Kelliann

PostSubject: Re: London MCM - Whose everyone going as?   London MCM - Whose everyone going as? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 3:04 am

Thanks (:

lol!
Okay. I'll try and make it there this Monday Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hali
Admin
Admin
Hali

PostSubject: Re: London MCM - Whose everyone going as?   London MCM - Whose everyone going as? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 9:31 pm

Welcome to the forum! (my top row works ^^Wink
Cosplaying as L you say? Join the trillions of others >_>;; In May we counted (I think) 86 L cosplayers (no repeat counts). I think it was the most popular cosplay x_x

If I can get the money together, i'll want to cosplay as this:

minus the wyvern, + male,

London MCM - Whose everyone going as? 11dragoona
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/alex3737
Croft
Dead in Valkurm
Dead in Valkurm
Croft

PostSubject: Re: London MCM - Whose everyone going as?   London MCM - Whose everyone going as? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 10:20 pm

no alex make a wyvern ;o;

and hello new chap!~welcome!
Shall be the first time at the expo for me aswell, im going as Red XIII - FinalFantasy7
London MCM - Whose everyone going as? 7-red13-a
Back to top Go down
http://malikaa.deviantart.com
Hali
Admin
Admin
Hali

PostSubject: Re: London MCM - Whose everyone going as?   London MCM - Whose everyone going as? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 11:18 pm

ROFLMFAO you srs Laura? XD roflmfao

Edit for lolz:

There is an island of opportunity in the middle of every difficulty. Miss that, though, and you're pretty much doomed.~ says:
...I want to cosplay as godzilla...
-:-:-:-:- アレックス -:-:-:-:- Hyoten Hyakkaso says:
XD
-:-:-:-:- アレックス -:-:-:-:- Hyoten Hyakkaso says:
ROFLMFAO
Back to top Go down
Taya
Training for Bankai
Training for Bankai
Taya

PostSubject: Re: London MCM - Whose everyone going as?   London MCM - Whose everyone going as? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 11:58 pm

lol I'll probably use the same cosplay (which was given to me for free~~~ by the generous KIM!!!)

But one button broke off and the other went missing =_=;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

ahwell~@~

I'll pretty mnuch cosplay as anything - if people want to donate cosplays to me (^¬^;;;

lol =3 *is serious*

I'm very poor T^T so please donate~~~ (if you want ^^!!!!!!)

As said to Alex, if you give me a godzilla cosplay I will do it... XDDDDDDDDD
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/5201314gravitation
Croft
Dead in Valkurm
Dead in Valkurm
Croft

PostSubject: Re: London MCM - Whose everyone going as?   London MCM - Whose everyone going as? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 12:11 am

Ah, I forget your a Rules 1 & 2 fag alex
shame~
Back to top Go down
Kelliann
Kelliann

PostSubject: Re: London MCM - Whose everyone going as?   London MCM - Whose everyone going as? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 12:40 am

Thanks.
Yeah I thought L would be the easiest person to cosplay because its my first time, and I don't have much money to spend on making a costume right now.

Wow that looks like it will be a great cosplay.
Back to top Go down
Tom
Chunin
Chunin
Tom

PostSubject: Re: London MCM - Whose everyone going as?   London MCM - Whose everyone going as? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 12:45 am

London MCM - Whose everyone going as? Ash%20n%20pickachu%20hoenn

^I'm planning to cosplay as Ash =]
Back to top Go down
Hali
Admin
Admin
Hali

PostSubject: Re: London MCM - Whose everyone going as?   London MCM - Whose everyone going as? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 3:56 am

CptnCidHighwind wrote:
shame~

lolwut? I laughed because ive never seen a Red XIII cosplayer before.

Also, why say that o_O it makes no sense.
Back to top Go down
Tom
Chunin
Chunin
Tom

PostSubject: Re: London MCM - Whose everyone going as?   London MCM - Whose everyone going as? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 11:30 am

Alex-J wrote:
CptnCidHighwind wrote:
shame~

lolwut? I laughed because ive never seen a Red XIII cosplayer before.

Also, why say that o_O it makes no sense.

The rules were simply to stop newfags from being newfags, and to stop them creating more newfags

They don't actually apply to anybody else.
Back to top Go down
Kursed
Kursed

PostSubject: Re: London MCM - Whose everyone going as?   London MCM - Whose everyone going as? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 12:19 pm

Anyway! Moving on, Alex.. is that a girl that you're going to cosplay as?! O___O
Back to top Go down
Croft
Dead in Valkurm
Dead in Valkurm
Croft

PostSubject: Re: London MCM - Whose everyone going as?   London MCM - Whose everyone going as? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 8:01 pm

lol whut
post got changed
I like how you've let part of 4chan dominate you~

and I though you were mocking me D: most people do (shit about furries etc.)
Back to top Go down
Tom
Chunin
Chunin
Tom

PostSubject: Re: London MCM - Whose everyone going as?   London MCM - Whose everyone going as? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 8:25 pm

yiffyiffyiff
Back to top Go down
Croft
Dead in Valkurm
Dead in Valkurm
Croft

PostSubject: Re: London MCM - Whose everyone going as?   London MCM - Whose everyone going as? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 1:16 pm

Im tempted to just give it up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: London MCM - Whose everyone going as?   London MCM - Whose everyone going as? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

London MCM - Whose everyone going as?
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next