Grimsby's Anime and Manga Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grimsby's Anime and Manga Club

Dead forum is dead. Facebook me or email me if you want it re-opening. -Alex

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

6th April - Anime Hair Styles!

Go down 
+4
Tom
∞Hana∞
RyuOni
Kursed
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Kursed
This many posts? You're joking right?
Kursed

6th April - Anime Hair Styles! Empty
PostSubject: 6th April - Anime Hair Styles!   6th April - Anime Hair Styles! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 3:59 pm

For tomorrow's activity a few people have requested that we do the 'Create An Anime Hair Style Night' again.

For those of you who can't remember (or wasn't there that night), you pick yourself a model (or victim, which ever way you want to look at it xp) and it's a contest to see who can make the most anime-like hair style!

I'll be bringing along lots of gel, hair spray, straightners, curlers etc. and hopefully getting my hands on some colour spray on hair dye, (you know the type that washes out) for you all to use! =D There'll be a prize for the best hair and the best stylist, so go crazy! xp Don't worry though, if you don't want your hair touching, then you can be a stylist!

If possible, could you perhaps bring your own hair brush or comb? Just because there might be a shortage of them. And also, feel free to bring your own hair products/accessories/whatever. Will we have anyone brave enough to dye their hair I wonder..?

Apologies for the VERY short notice >_<

P.S. Did everyone get the email and read the part about the projector?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kirstyful
RyuOni
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: 6th April - Anime Hair Styles!   6th April - Anime Hair Styles! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 6:19 pm

Hell. No. I am not having anyone do anything to my hair.
Back to top Go down
∞Hana∞
Spare Time {Can I have it?}
Spare Time {Can I have it?}
∞Hana∞

PostSubject: Re: 6th April - Anime Hair Styles!   6th April - Anime Hair Styles! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 7:31 pm

I'll do my own hair I think I'm gonna go tomorrow XD I miss you all Lol
Back to top Go down
Tom
Chunin
Chunin
Tom

PostSubject: Re: 6th April - Anime Hair Styles!   6th April - Anime Hair Styles! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 7:47 pm

Sounds fun

You guys can abuse my hair x)
Back to top Go down
Osaka
Chunin
Chunin
Osaka

PostSubject: Re: 6th April - Anime Hair Styles!   6th April - Anime Hair Styles! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 8:10 pm

I have so much hair and I need to do something with it. :\
Back to top Go down
Courtney
4th Seat
4th Seat
Courtney

PostSubject: Re: 6th April - Anime Hair Styles!   6th April - Anime Hair Styles! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 10:33 pm

That sounds really fun (not my kind of thing but whatever XD)

It's just a shame that me, Olivia, Tamar and Georgia won't be there this week, the other 3 are going to Sheffield to visit a friend that moved away (my parents wouldn't let me go ¬_¬) and I have to move all my stuff into my new room (WHICH I R IN NAO Very Happy Very Happy)

But still, we should be there next week.
Back to top Go down
Beth
Dead in Valkurm
Dead in Valkurm
Beth

PostSubject: Re: 6th April - Anime Hair Styles!   6th April - Anime Hair Styles! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 11:12 pm

0.0 -strokes hair- No scissors right? X3
Back to top Go down
Taya
Training for Bankai
Training for Bankai
Taya

PostSubject: Re: 6th April - Anime Hair Styles!   6th April - Anime Hair Styles! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 1:43 am

i was thinking of curling my hair for tomorrow.. so I guess, I'll not be a victim XD as a model XP

O! I'm bringing a new member! well, she isn't that into anime/manga, she's Shen Li a Chinese girl who wishes to improve on her English so please be nice!

^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/5201314gravitation
Kursed
Kursed

PostSubject: Re: 6th April - Anime Hair Styles!   6th April - Anime Hair Styles! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 2:17 am

OHH! O____O Taya! You're bringing her?! *rushes off to brush up on her chinese* ha ha.. I wish >_<

Nawwh! >_< I can't wait to meet her! Maybe I should do a chinese crash course tonight xp;; I'm half joking..
Back to top Go down
Taya
Training for Bankai
Training for Bankai
Taya

PostSubject: Re: 6th April - Anime Hair Styles!   6th April - Anime Hair Styles! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 2:22 am

lmao XD 'half-joking' lol XP

She can speak Mandarin AND Cantonese!!! I bet she can speak English quite well too (guessing) she sounds like a really bright and cheerful girl and very cute in all her emails!!!

But I heard from Yuuki she is really shy... ><;;
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/5201314gravitation
Kursed
Kursed

PostSubject: Re: 6th April - Anime Hair Styles!   6th April - Anime Hair Styles! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 2:34 am

Maybe she has a thing for Yuuki and that's why she's shy.. watch out Alex xp;;

Nawh! >__< I bet she's really cute! Humm.. we need to make sure she feels really welcomed! You know.. after what Yuuki has said, when he told us about her, I was like, "noo Kirsty! HOLD BACK YOUR TEARS!!!!111one"

She probably isn't that bad at english.. all will be reveled tomorrow anyway..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 6th April - Anime Hair Styles!   6th April - Anime Hair Styles! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

6th April - Anime Hair Styles!
Page 1 of 1