Grimsby's Anime and Manga Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grimsby's Anime and Manga Club

Dead forum is dead. Facebook me or email me if you want it re-opening. -Alex

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Grimsby Cosplay Club?

Go down 
+8
Kimbob
Osaka
Tom
RyuOni
Roger
Hali
∞Hana∞
Kursed
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kursed
This many posts? You're joking right?
Kursed

Grimsby Cosplay Club? Empty
PostSubject: Grimsby Cosplay Club?   Grimsby Cosplay Club? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 3:14 pm

I've been asked to ask you all if anyone would be interested in joining the 'Grimsby Cosplay Club'.

No idea what it entails yet xp;; but I'm assuming it'll be something like, they meet up once a month and cosplay? o_O Or something like that..

Anyway, it's not up and running yet, they are just asking around for people interested n___n Let me know so I can get back to them with rough numbers!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kirstyful
∞Hana∞
Spare Time {Can I have it?}
∞Hana∞

PostSubject: Re: Grimsby Cosplay Club?   Grimsby Cosplay Club? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 3:36 pm

Hmm seems like fun :3
Back to top Go down
Hali
Admin
Admin
Hali

PostSubject: Re: Grimsby Cosplay Club?   Grimsby Cosplay Club? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 5:21 pm

Hmmmmm sounds like someone was beaten to making an anime club and is trying to do the same thing under a different name.... I'd say no my nights are all taken anyway, don't cancel mondays if they decide mondays.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/alex3737
Roger
Captain
Captain
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Grimsby Cosplay Club?   Grimsby Cosplay Club? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 5:52 pm

Sounds fairly interesting but depends upon the day
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/thepickmeister
RyuOni
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: Grimsby Cosplay Club?   Grimsby Cosplay Club? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 6:14 pm

I thought the same thing as Alex on this one- it sounds like a copy of our club. Why does it need to be seperate? Can't those people just come to our club every once a month and use the same areas as us?
Back to top Go down
∞Hana∞
∞Hana∞

PostSubject: Re: Grimsby Cosplay Club?   Grimsby Cosplay Club? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 6:45 pm

RyuOni wrote:
I thought the same thing as Alex on this one- it sounds like a copy of our club. Why does it need to be seperate? Can't those people just come to our club every once a month and use the same areas as us?

yeah that would be a good idea. it would gives us an activity for each month XD
Back to top Go down
Tom
Chunin
Chunin
Tom

PostSubject: Re: Grimsby Cosplay Club?   Grimsby Cosplay Club? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 6:45 pm

Alex-J wrote:
Hmmmmm sounds like someone was beaten to making an anime club and is trying to do the same thing under a different name.... I'd say no my nights are all taken anyway, don't cancel mondays if they decide mondays.

this
Back to top Go down
Osaka
Chunin
Chunin
Osaka

PostSubject: Re: Grimsby Cosplay Club?   Grimsby Cosplay Club? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 7:12 pm

The only reasons these people would not join the existing club would either be...

1) They are not aware of it.
    2) They wish to be segregated from us (power-play, social dynamics, xenophobia, etc)
    3) Hats.
Back to top Go down
Tom
Chunin
Chunin
Tom

PostSubject: Re: Grimsby Cosplay Club?   Grimsby Cosplay Club? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 7:22 pm

Man, hats.

If they have hats I'm leaving you all.
Back to top Go down
RyuOni
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: Grimsby Cosplay Club?   Grimsby Cosplay Club? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 7:29 pm

osakanone wrote:
The only reasons these people would not join the existing club would either be...

1) They are not aware of it.
    2) They wish to be segregated from us (power-play, social dynamics, xenophobia, etc)
    3) Hats.

1) Not aware of it? If they asked Kirsty if any of us were interested in it, they had to be aware of our club
2) I'll say after 3...
3) Hats....lulz

But yeah, number 2 is the most likely reason. It sounds like a rival club that was created for, almost, the sake of it. I don't see why another club is needed in the area. The person that made it probably just wants to be the leader of something, or particularly has something against one, or multiple people in the existing club.
Back to top Go down
Kimbob
4th Seat
4th Seat
Kimbob

PostSubject: Re: Grimsby Cosplay Club?   Grimsby Cosplay Club? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 7:55 pm

Kirsty, just get back to them and offer a once a month thing at our club, we'd meet new people and Hanas right, it would give us a monthly activity or something... o.o
Back to top Go down
Roger
Captain
Captain
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Grimsby Cosplay Club?   Grimsby Cosplay Club? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 7:57 pm

It could just be that they don't want to be too involved with anime and manga activities and would rather be solely cosplay as not every anime/manga fan is a cosplay fan. They may be intending to do entirely cosplay related things like how to make one or different places to get them as opposed to just being a small segment of another club
Back to top Go down
Vikkiii
Kage
Kage
Vikkiii

PostSubject: Re: Grimsby Cosplay Club?   Grimsby Cosplay Club? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 8:23 pm

ahaha they just wanna lead something, get em round to our club cause people cosplay at ours and we could always do a like -first meeting of the months a cosplay- type thing for people that wanna do it, seems abit pointless to me but hey thats just my opinion (note: my opinion is always right and cannot be over-ruled) xD lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.ilovemysheep.com
Kursed
Kursed

PostSubject: Re: Grimsby Cosplay Club?   Grimsby Cosplay Club? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 9:02 pm

Perhaps they are busy monday nights? I'll suggest that they team up with us! (if that isn't the case) Maybe they don't know that we do cosplay sometimes at the club? o_O

They did say that I could be the 'manager' if I wanted o_o but they will be the 'founders' so I have no idea... I was just all like, "yeah sure! xp I'll let GYAAM know!"

*thinks* I'm not sure how to go about it because one of them is a good friend of mine.. actually.. I don't even know why she doesn't come to the club o_o I SHALL ASK!
Back to top Go down
Vikkiii
Kage
Kage
Vikkiii

PostSubject: Re: Grimsby Cosplay Club?   Grimsby Cosplay Club? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 12:58 am

get chloe round kirsty, shed like it here i dont even know why she doesnt come
and also
dont be manager of it
if they dont wanna come here and make there own we should just start a war with them (H)
or you could be manager
and infiltrate it xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.ilovemysheep.com
Hali
Admin
Admin
Hali

PostSubject: Re: Grimsby Cosplay Club?   Grimsby Cosplay Club? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 1:02 am

From what you just put kirsty, they sound like a group of people bent on leading something, nothing more. It's probably why they havnt't joined us. Also yeh man the hats probably scare them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/alex3737
RyuOni
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: Grimsby Cosplay Club?   Grimsby Cosplay Club? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 5:33 am

Yeah, they just wanna be the leaders of something.
Don't know how to put it? Let me. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Kursed
Kursed

PostSubject: Re: Grimsby Cosplay Club?   Grimsby Cosplay Club? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 10:42 am

D=

I'll try check one of them today n_n;;
Back to top Go down
Taya
Training for Bankai
Training for Bankai
Taya

PostSubject: Re: Grimsby Cosplay Club?   Grimsby Cosplay Club? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 12:48 pm

huh? They want to be 'founders'? o.O

We've done cosplays and dressed up (*cough halloween XD) and stuff, just because they have 'cosplay' in their name doesn't mean they're founders.... does it?

lol I was typing 'does it' (previous line) and it came out as 'dies it'.

...sorry(needs to find something to laugh about)... I've been awake since 4:00AM I woke up with a hurting tummy >.< and I have college in an hour or so and i'm not ready... not nice ._.

I think I ate something bad yesterday (?) ...

mm, they really should join ours - Agrees with Hana totally!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/5201314gravitation
Kimbob
4th Seat
4th Seat
Kimbob

PostSubject: Re: Grimsby Cosplay Club?   Grimsby Cosplay Club? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 2:47 pm

Vikkiii wrote:
and also
dont be manager of it
if they dont wanna come here and make there own we should just start a war with them (H)
or you could be manager
and infiltrate it xD

I like this idea, it seems more fun XP

But yeah, on a more serious note, Kirsty could you even cope with being the manager?

I mean you have GYAAM, college, wok and a social life o.O Also, if they let you be manager, they may as well join GYAAM anyway, it makes no sense x___X

Find out how often they want the cosplay thingy. Did some random person come up to you in college and go"I want to start a cosplay club thingy!" or something...? >.>
Back to top Go down
Croft
Dead in Valkurm
Dead in Valkurm
Croft

PostSubject: Re: Grimsby Cosplay Club?   Grimsby Cosplay Club? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 9:10 pm

if we cosplay outside.. in grimsby

well get stabbed and raped

at the same time
Back to top Go down
http://malikaa.deviantart.com
∞Hana∞
∞Hana∞

PostSubject: Re: Grimsby Cosplay Club?   Grimsby Cosplay Club? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 9:15 pm

that is very true XD
Back to top Go down
Roger
Captain
Captain
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Grimsby Cosplay Club?   Grimsby Cosplay Club? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 9:17 pm

CptnCidHighwind wrote:
if we cosplay outside.. in grimsby

well get stabbed and raped

at the same time
now that sounds like a challenge
Back to top Go down
Kursed
Kursed

PostSubject: Re: Grimsby Cosplay Club?   Grimsby Cosplay Club? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 9:24 pm

Kimbob wrote:
Vikkiii wrote:
and also
dont be manager of it
or you could be manager
and infiltrate it xD

I like this idea, it seems more fun XP

But yeah, on a more serious note, Kirsty could you even cope with being the manager?

I mean you have GYAAM, college, wok and a social life o.O Also, if they let you be manager, they may as well join GYAAM anyway, it makes no sense x___X

Find out how often they want the cosplay thingy. Did some random person come up to you in college and go"I want to start a cosplay club thingy!" or something...? >.>

I'm actually offended that you asked me that Kim.. D= Of course I could cope! o_o

They aren't exactly random xp, like I said, one of them is a good friend of mine and she asked me to ask you all if anyone would be interested in joining (they are just gathering interest at the moment). I really need to catch her at some point >_< I saw her today in the exam I was in.. but yeah.. talking in an exam is never good.. but once I do catch her and talk, I'll suggest that they team up with us? n___n
Back to top Go down
∞Hana∞
∞Hana∞

PostSubject: Re: Grimsby Cosplay Club?   Grimsby Cosplay Club? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 9:51 pm

yeah they should just join us....we're epic :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grimsby Cosplay Club?   Grimsby Cosplay Club? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grimsby Cosplay Club?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next