Grimsby's Anime and Manga Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grimsby's Anime and Manga Club

Dead forum is dead. Facebook me or email me if you want it re-opening. -Alex

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tory dressed up as Madeleine McCann for New Years!

Go down 
+8
Beth
Osaka
Hali
Vikkiii
Roger
RyuOni
∞Hana∞
Kursed
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Taya
Training for Bankai
Training for Bankai
Taya

Tory dressed up as Madeleine McCann for New Years! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory dressed up as Madeleine McCann for New Years!   Tory dressed up as Madeleine McCann for New Years! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 3:23 am

o yeah, on the day that Holly and Jessica died (that Ian Huntely guy) 8 other children died on the same day too. but the media didn't show...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/5201314gravitation
Hali
Admin
Admin
Hali

PostSubject: Re: Tory dressed up as Madeleine McCann for New Years!   Tory dressed up as Madeleine McCann for New Years! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 2:27 pm

What's pink and smells like Holly?

Ian huntlely's cock
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/alex3737
Taya
Training for Bankai
Training for Bankai
Taya

PostSubject: Re: Tory dressed up as Madeleine McCann for New Years!   Tory dressed up as Madeleine McCann for New Years! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 3:32 am

O gods =_=

urk sick jokes >.< it's not even funny!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/5201314gravitation
Osaka
Chunin
Chunin
Osaka

PostSubject: Re: Tory dressed up as Madeleine McCann for New Years!   Tory dressed up as Madeleine McCann for New Years! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 3:38 am

Tom: I swear lots when I get annoyed. Usually if I get annoyed offline, I'll say "fudge" a lot or something and be all passive aggressive. Just as there's dutch courage, I guess there's internet courage, too, huh?
Back to top Go down
Tom
Chunin
Chunin
Tom

PostSubject: Re: Tory dressed up as Madeleine McCann for New Years!   Tory dressed up as Madeleine McCann for New Years! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 7:35 am

osakanone wrote:
Tom: I swear lots when I get annoyed. Usually if I get annoyed offline, I'll say "fudge" a lot or something and be all passive aggressive. Just as there's dutch courage, I guess there's internet courage, too, huh?

You drink before posting?
Back to top Go down
Kimbob
4th Seat
4th Seat
Kimbob

PostSubject: Re: Tory dressed up as Madeleine McCann for New Years!   Tory dressed up as Madeleine McCann for New Years! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 10:29 pm

osakanone wrote:
Quote :
So when someone you care about gets
taken/murdered/whatever and someone whos meant to be running the
country takes the piss out of it your just going to shrug it off?
cause thats just fucking heartless!

There is respect for the dead, naturally.

But this isn't parody of the dead. This is parody of the news reports which anthromorphisize into a character who is neither of those children which becomes an irritation in the public eye and tugs on the heart-strings of retards.

Whoop dee fucking do. One kid goes missing so you launch a full fucking thing about it. What about all the other fucking kids who go missing or get beaten the fuck to death? Where was the news THEN?

No. This is parody of the massively biased and inconsequential news who only reported it because they didn't want to talk about the fucking dossier and the "war".

If you take it hook line and fucking sinker, you live in a pretend world where this stuff is rare and hardly happens. Enjoy your manufactured ignorance.

Wow... o.O'' I agree with some of it I guess, like how some people are seen as 'special' and what not, and to some people they are, but not to everyone. Lots of other people die and kids get taken or abused and whatever all the time, but-... well i wouldnt say no one cares, but people brush it off and get on with it.

There was this guy on telle and ive always remembered what he said. I think he was in the army or something, and people were dying (what it was about is extreamly fuzzy...), anyway, he said that people would look at the telle and go "Thats so sad..." and carry on eating their tea. And he was right. We do exactly that.

Fact is, Maddy had to go missing to be noticed. Just because the news was all over it, or because lots of investigations were made, doesnt mean the McCans loved their daughter more than other people loved their missing kids. Thing is, why didnt the police put all that effort into finding all the other kids in the world?

*ramble ramble ramble*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tory dressed up as Madeleine McCann for New Years!   Tory dressed up as Madeleine McCann for New Years! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tory dressed up as Madeleine McCann for New Years!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2