Grimsby's Anime and Manga Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grimsby's Anime and Manga Club

Dead forum is dead. Facebook me or email me if you want it re-opening. -Alex

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (Normal Personality Quiz)

Go down 
+8
Allelujah Haptism
Hali
Roger
Osaka
Vikkiii
Kursed
∞Hana∞
RyuOni
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
RyuOni
Chunin
Chunin

Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (Normal Personality Quiz) Empty
PostSubject: Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (Normal Personality Quiz)   Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (Normal Personality Quiz) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 12:51 am

Take it, and post what you are. Mine is an ENTJ.
Back to top Go down
∞Hana∞
Spare Time {Can I have it?}
∞Hana∞

PostSubject: Re: Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (Normal Personality Quiz)   Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (Normal Personality Quiz) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 12:59 am

I am

Your Type is
ISTP
Introverted Sensing Thinking Perceiving
Strength of the preferences %
44 88 38 11
Back to top Go down
Kursed
This many posts? You're joking right?
Kursed

PostSubject: Re: Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (Normal Personality Quiz)   Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (Normal Personality Quiz) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 1:00 am

Your Type is
INFP
Introverted Intuitive Feeling Perceiving
22 50 50 22
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kirstyful
∞Hana∞
∞Hana∞

PostSubject: Re: Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (Normal Personality Quiz)   Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (Normal Personality Quiz) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 1:02 am

I have the same type as Bruce Lee XD coooolz
Back to top Go down
Vikkiii
Kage
Kage
Vikkiii

PostSubject: Re: Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (Normal Personality Quiz)   Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (Normal Personality Quiz) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 1:03 am

Argh this is dead long
damn ive already done this but cant remember the result T_T
INFP is mine
Introverted Intuitive Feeling Perceiving
56 38 25 22
Back to top Go down
http://www.ilovemysheep.com
Osaka
Chunin
Chunin
Osaka

PostSubject: Re: Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (Normal Personality Quiz)   Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (Normal Personality Quiz) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 1:06 am

Quote :
Your Type is
INTP
Introverted
Intuitive
Thinking
Perceiving

(...177%?)

Quote :

Qualitative analysis of your type formula

You are:

* distinctively expressed introvert
* moderately expressed intuitive personality
* moderately expressed thinking personality
* slightly expressed perceiving personality

Quote :
INTP Famous Personalities
David Hilbert, James Clerk Maxwell, Emmy Noether, Andrey Sakharov

...They're all mathematicians and theoretical physicists.

And I'm no good at either.

Quote :
Career:

Education,
Natural Science,
Computer Programming,
Engineering,
Law,
Librarian

Quote :
Architects need not be thought of as only interested in drawing blueprints for buildings or roads or bridges. They are the master designers of all kinds of theoretical systems, including school curricula, corporate strategies, and new technologies. For Architects, the world exists primarily to be analyzed, understood, explained - and re-designed. External reality in itself is unimportant, little more than raw material to be organized into structural models. What is important for Architects is that they grasp fundamental principles and natural laws, and that their designs are elegant, that is, efficient and coherent.

Architects are rare - maybe one percent of the population - and show the greatest precision in thought and speech of all the types. They tend to see distinctions and inconsistencies instantaneously, and can detect contradictions no matter when or where they were made. It is difficult for an Architect to listen to nonsense, even in a casual conversation, without pointing out the speaker's error. And in any serious discussion or debate Architects are devastating, their skill in framing arguments giving them an enormous advantage. Architects regard all discussions as a search for understanding, and believe their function is to eliminate inconsistencies, which can make communication with them an uncomfortable experience for many.

Ruthless pragmatists about ideas, and insatiably curious, Architects are driven to find the most efficient means to their ends, and they will learn in any manner and degree they can. They will listen to amateurs if their ideas are useful, and will ignore the experts if theirs are not. Authority derived from office, credential, or celebrity does not impress them. Architects are interested only in what make sense, and thus only statements that are consistent and coherent carry any weight with them.

Architects often seem difficult to know. They are inclined to be shy except with close friends, and their reserve is difficult to penetrate. Able to concentrate better than any other type, they prefer to work quietly at their computers or drafting tables, and often alone. Architects also become obsessed with analysis, and this can seem to shut others out. Once caught up in a thought process, Architects close off and persevere until they comprehend the issue in all its complexity. Architects prize intelligence, and with their grand desire to grasp the structure of the universe, they can seem arrogant and may show impatience with others who have less ability, or who are less driven.

Albert Einstein as the iconic Rational is an Architect

I feel special. Maybe.

Last edited by osakanone on Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:12 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Roger
Captain
Captain
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (Normal Personality Quiz)   Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (Normal Personality Quiz) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 1:09 am

Your Type is
ISTP
11 25 1 67
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/thepickmeister
Kursed
Kursed

PostSubject: Re: Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (Normal Personality Quiz)   Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (Normal Personality Quiz) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 1:10 am

VIKI! You're a INFP like me! n______n But.. You're more introverter and less Intuitive/Feeling o_O Read this! We're the 'The Idealist' Cool http://www.personalitypage.com/INFP.html

Quote :
Writers
Counselors / Social Workers
Teachers / Professors
Psychologists
Psychiatrists
Musicians
Clergy / Religious Workers

NOW! Let us take over the world together! Cause we belong together baby..

Last edited by Kursed on Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hali
Admin
Admin
Hali

PostSubject: Re: Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (Normal Personality Quiz)   Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (Normal Personality Quiz) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 1:11 am

Your Type is
ISTP
67 1 50 22

You are:

* distinctively expressed introvert
* slightly expressed sensing personality
* moderately expressed thinking personality
* slightly expressed perceiving personality

Meh this one isn't as good, on many questions I was thinking "i dont do either options -_-"

Last edited by Alex-J on Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/alex3737
Vikkiii
Kage
Kage
Vikkiii

PostSubject: Re: Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (Normal Personality Quiz)   Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (Normal Personality Quiz) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 1:12 am

Kursed wrote:
VIKI! You're a INFP like me! n______n But.. You're more introverter and less Intuitive/Feeling o_O Read this! We're the 'The Idealist' Cool http://www.personalitypage.com/INFP.html

NOW! Let us take over the world together! Cause we belong together baby..

i dont even know what the fuck introverter is
but i read that page before when i first took the test lol
Back to top Go down
Roger
Captain
Captain
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (Normal Personality Quiz)   Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (Normal Personality Quiz) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 1:13 am

Hanajimasama wrote:
I have the same type as Bruce Lee XD coooolz
Ah thats cool, best i got is clint eastwood
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/thepickmeister
Vikkiii
Kage
Kage
Vikkiii

PostSubject: Re: Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (Normal Personality Quiz)   Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (Normal Personality Quiz) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 1:14 am

Kirsty what famous people are we like
its gonna be like...obama or something isnt it (H)
Back to top Go down
Kursed
Kursed

PostSubject: Re: Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (Normal Personality Quiz)   Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (Normal Personality Quiz) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 1:21 am

Vikkiii wrote:

Mary the Blessed Virgin (Jesus' Mum)
St. John
St. Luke
William Shakespeare
Julia Roberts (Pretty Woman)
John F. Kennedy, Jr.
PRINCESS DIANA O_O
A. A. Milne (Winnie the Pooh)
Lisa Kudrow ("Phoebe" of Friends)
Back to top Go down
Hali
Admin
Admin
Hali

PostSubject: Re: Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (Normal Personality Quiz)   Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (Normal Personality Quiz) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 1:24 am

Kursed wrote:
Vikkiii wrote:

Mary the Blessed Virgin (Jesus' Mum)
St. John
St. Luke
William Shakespeare
Julia Roberts (Pretty Woman)
John F. Kennedy, Jr.
PRINCESS DIANA O_O
A. A. Milne (Winnie the Pooh)
Lisa Kudrow ("Phoebe" of Friends)

Crap people then eh?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/alex3737
Allelujah Haptism
In the Academy
In the Academy
Allelujah Haptism

PostSubject: Re: Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (Normal Personality Quiz)   Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (Normal Personality Quiz) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 1:27 am

Your Type is
ENTJ
Extraverted Intuitive Thinking Judging
44 - 12 - 38 - 1

You are:
moderately expressed extravert
slightly expressed intuitive personality
moderately expressed thinking personality
slightly expressed judging personality

---

Of the four aspects of strategic analysis and definition it is marshaling or situational organizing role that reaches the highest development in the Fieldmarshal. As this kind of role is practiced some contingency organizing is necessary, so that the second suit of the Fieldmarshal's intellect is devising contingency plans. Structural and functional engineering, though practiced in some degree in the course of organizational operations, tend to be not nearly as well developed and are soon outstripped by the rapidly growing skills in organizing. But it must be said that any kind of strategic exercise tends to bring added strength to engineering as well as organizing skills.

Hardly more than two percent of the total population, Fieldmarshals are bound to lead others, and from an early age they can be observed taking command of groups. In some cases, they simply find themselves in charge of groups, and are mystified as to how this happened. But the reason is that they have a strong natural urge to give structure and direction wherever they are - to harness people in the field and to direct them to achieve distant goals. They resemble Supervisors in their tendency to establish plans for a task, enterprise, or organization, but Fieldmarshals search more for policy and goals than for regulations and procedures.

They cannot not build organizations, and cannot not push to implement their goals. When in charge of an organization, whether in the military, business, education, or government, Fieldmarshals more than any other type desire (and generally have the ability) to visualize where the organization is going, and they seem able to communicate that vision to others. Their organizational and coordinating skills tends to be highly developed, which means that they are likely to be good at systematizing, ordering priorities, generalizing, summarizing, at marshaling evidence, and at demonstrating their ideas. Their ability to organize, however, may be more highly developed than their ability to analyze, and the Fieldmarshal leader may need to turn to an Inventor or Architect to provide this kind of input.

Fieldmarshals will usually rise to positions of responsibility and enjoy being executives. They are tireless in their devotion to their jobs and can easily block out other areas of life for the sake of their work. Superb administrators in any field - medicine, law, business, education, government, the military - Fieldmarshals organize their units into smooth-functioning systems, planning in advance, keeping both short-term and long-range objectives well in mind. For the Fieldmarshal, there must always be a goal-directed reason for doing anything, and people's feelings usually are not sufficient reason. They prefer decisions to be based on impersonal data, want to work from well thought-out plans, like to use engineered operations - and they expect others to follow suit. They are ever intent on reducing bureaucratic red tape, task redundancy, and aimless confusion in the workplace, and they are willing to dismiss employees who cannot get with the program and increase their efficiency. Although Fieldmarshals are tolerant of established procedures, they can and will abandon any procedure when it can be shown to be ineffective in accomplishing its goal. Fieldmarshals root out and reject ineffectiveness and inefficiency, and are impatient with repetition of error.

Hillary Clinton, Napoleon, Margret Thatcher, Carl Sagan, Bill Gates, Golda Meir, Edward Teller, George Benard Shaw, and General George C. Marshall are examples of Rational Fieldmarshals.

---

"I don't care to sit by the window on an airplane. If I can't control it, why look?"
ENTJs have a natural tendency to marshall and direct. This may be expressed with the charm and finesse of a world leader or with the insensitivity of a cult leader. The ENTJ requires little encouragement to make a plan. One ENTJ put it this way... "I make these little plans that really don't have any importance to anyone else, and then feel compelled to carry them out." While "compelled" may not describe ENTJs as a group, nevertheless the bent to plan creatively and to make those plans reality is a common theme for NJ types.

ENTJs are often "larger than life" in describing their projects or proposals. This ability may be expressed as salesmanship, story-telling facility or stand-up comedy. In combination with the natural propensity for filibuster, our hero can make it very difficult for the customer to decline.

TRADEMARK: -- "I'm really sorry you have to die." (I realize this is an overstatement. However, most Fs and other gentle souls usually chuckle knowingly at this description.)

ENTJs are decisive. They see what needs to be done, and frequently assign roles to their fellows. Few other types can equal their ability to remain resolute in conflict, sending the valiant (and often leading the charge) into the mouth of hell. When challenged, the ENTJ may by reflex become argumentative. Alternatively (s)he may unleash an icy gaze that serves notice: the ENTJ is not one to be trifled with.
Back to top Go down
Tom
Chunin
Chunin
Tom

PostSubject: Re: Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (Normal Personality Quiz)   Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (Normal Personality Quiz) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 1:29 am

Your Type is
INFJ
Introverted Intuitive Feeling Judging
28 62 38 1

You are:

* moderately expressed introvert
* distinctively expressed intuitive personality
* moderately expressed feeling personality
* slightly expressed judging personality

Career indicator:
Literature/Writer (I actually want to do this)
Humanities
Web Design
Philosophy
Archaeology
Religious Education
Psychology
Counseling

Famous people of your particular type:
Immanual Kant, William Shakespeare, Ludwig Beethoven, Pearl Buck, Arthur C. Clark
Back to top Go down
Vikkiii
Kage
Kage
Vikkiii

PostSubject: Re: Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (Normal Personality Quiz)   Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (Normal Personality Quiz) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 1:31 am

Tom wrote:
Your Type is
INFJ
Introverted Intuitive Feeling Judging
28 62 38 1

You are:

* moderately expressed introvert
* distinctively expressed intuitive personality
* moderately expressed feeling personality
* slightly expressed judging personality

Career indicator:
Literature/Writer (I actually want to do this)
Humanities
Web Design
Philosophy
Archaeology
Religious Education
Psychology
Counseling

Famous people of your particular type:
Immanual Kant, William Shakespeare, Ludwig Beethoven, Pearl Buck, Arthur C. Clark

career indicator:
LLama doctor
(H)
Back to top Go down
Tom
Chunin
Chunin
Tom

PostSubject: Re: Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (Normal Personality Quiz)   Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (Normal Personality Quiz) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 2:03 am

Dr Routh's veterinary clinic

Ask us about Llamas!
Back to top Go down
RyuOni
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (Normal Personality Quiz)   Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (Normal Personality Quiz) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 2:45 am

Why is everyone getting Introverted? lmao.
Ah well, Rowan got the same as me! I'm shocked. n_n
Here're the famous people who are ENTJs

U.S. Presidents:
Franklin D. Roosevelt
Richard M. Nixon

Benny Goodman, "Big Band" leader
General Norman Schwarzkopf
Harrison Ford
Steve Martin
Whoopi Goldberg
Sigourney Weaver
Margaret Thatcher
Al Gore (U.S Vice President, 1993-2001)
Lamar Alexander (former governor, US Secretary of Education)
Les Aspen, former U.S. Secretary of Defense
Candace Bergen (Murphy Brown)
Dave Letterman
Newt Gingrich
Patrick Stewart (STNG: Jean Luc Picard)
Robert James Waller (author: The Bridges of Madison County)
Jim Carrey (Ace Ventura: Pet Detective, The Mask)
Steve Jobs
Penn Jillette

I think the ENTJ people beat the rest. We're all the ones who get the most powerful places in the world, or are good at entertainment (Jim Carrey, Patrick Stewart, Sigourney Weaver, etc.)

So yes. The ENTJs DOMINATE!!!
Back to top Go down
Guntank
4th Seat
4th Seat
Guntank

PostSubject: Re: Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (Normal Personality Quiz)   Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (Normal Personality Quiz) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 2:55 am

Qualitative analysis of your type formula

You are:
moderately expressed introvert

moderately expressed intuitive personality

very expressed thinking personality

moderately expressed judging personality

Mastermind

All Rationals are good at planning operations, but Masterminds are head and shoulders above all the rest in contingency planning. Complex operations involve many steps or stages, one following another in a necessary progression, and Masterminds are naturally able to grasp how each one leads to the next, and to prepare alternatives for difficulties that are likely to arise any step of the way. Trying to anticipate every contingency, Masterminds never set off on their current project without a Plan A firmly in mind, but they are always prepared to switch to Plan B or C or D if need be.

Masterminds are rare, comprising no more than, say, one percent of the population, and they are rarely encountered outside their office, factory, school, or laboratory. Although they are highly capable leaders, Masterminds are not at all eager to take command, preferring to stay in the background until others demonstrate their inability to lead. Once they take charge, however, they are thoroughgoing pragmatists. Masterminds are certain that efficiency is indispensable in a well-run organization, and if they encounter inefficiency-any waste of human and material resources-they are quick to realign operations and reassign personnel. Masterminds do not feel bound by established rules and procedures, and traditional authority does not impress them, nor do slogans or catchwords. Only ideas that make sense to them are adopted; those that don't, aren't, no matter who thought of them. Remember, their aim is always maximum efficiency.
In their careers, Masterminds usually rise to positions of responsibility, for they work long and hard and are dedicated in their pursuit of goals, sparing neither their own time and effort nor that of their colleagues and employees. Problem-solving is highly stimulating to Masterminds, who love responding to tangled systems that require careful sorting out. Ordinarily, they verbalize the positive and avoid comments of a negative nature; they are more interested in moving an organization forward than dwelling on mistakes of the past.

Masterminds tend to be much more definite and self-confident than other Rationals, having usually developed a very strong will. Decisions come easily to them; in fact, they can hardly rest until they have things settled and decided. But before they decide anything, they must do the research. Masterminds are highly theoretical, but they insist on looking at all available data before they embrace an idea, and they are suspicious of any statement that is based on shoddy research, or that is not checked against reality.

Famous Masterminds Dwight D. Eisenhower, Stephen Hawking, and Sir Isaac Newton

scientific researcher, design engineer, environmental planner. The developing field of genetics benefits from their intensity as does the field of medicine. In education they are most often found at the college and university level. lawyer, a business analyst, or strategic planner. an artist, inventor, or designer.

I'm not sure If it's it's saying I'm brilliant or a Cold, logic driven Monotone.
Back to top Go down
Vikkiii
Kage
Kage
Vikkiii

PostSubject: Re: Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (Normal Personality Quiz)   Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (Normal Personality Quiz) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 2:56 am

WHATS INTROVERTED T_T
and whose famous in our category
i dunno where to find it
probably loads of people i dont know about
Back to top Go down
Kursed
Kursed

PostSubject: Re: Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (Normal Personality Quiz)   Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (Normal Personality Quiz) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 2:57 am

Previous page Viki.
Back to top Go down
RyuOni
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (Normal Personality Quiz)   Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (Normal Personality Quiz) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 2:58 am

Introverted means you mostly keep yourself to yourself (or at least your thoughts to yourself)
Extrovert means outgoing.
Back to top Go down
Vikkiii
Kage
Kage
Vikkiii

PostSubject: Re: Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (Normal Personality Quiz)   Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (Normal Personality Quiz) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 3:00 am

oh right cool
all crap then
except lisa kudrow
friends ftw!
oh yeah *facepalm at how i forgot introverted*
Back to top Go down
Kimbob
4th Seat
4th Seat
Kimbob

PostSubject: Re: Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (Normal Personality Quiz)   Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (Normal Personality Quiz) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 9:43 pm

Your Type is

ISTP

67 1 1 33

You are:

distinctively expressed introvert

slightly expressed sensing personality

slightly expressed thinking personality

..............Yeah this makes no sense to me... -____-''

moderately expressed perceiving personality
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (Normal Personality Quiz)   Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (Normal Personality Quiz) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (Normal Personality Quiz)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next