Grimsby's Anime and Manga Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grimsby's Anime and Manga Club

Dead forum is dead. Facebook me or email me if you want it re-opening. -Alex

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hubbards hills (Monday 24th August)

Go down 
+12
∞Hana∞
Hali
Tom
Beth
Takanaki
Kimbob
Croft
Kursed
Kelliann
Guntank
Taya
Vikkiii
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Beth
Dead in Valkurm
Dead in Valkurm
Beth

Hubbards hills (Monday 24th August) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hubbards hills (Monday 24th August)   Hubbards hills (Monday 24th August) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 11:32 pm

-looks at weather forcast-

Yup I think umbrellas are in order X3
Back to top Go down
Takanaki
In the Academy
In the Academy
Takanaki

PostSubject: Re: Hubbards hills (Monday 24th August)   Hubbards hills (Monday 24th August) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 12:26 am

It says sunny spells, should be ok.... probably, look out of the window tomorrow morning and use ones own discretion.
Back to top Go down
harlequin-hoody
4th Seat
4th Seat
harlequin-hoody

PostSubject: Re: Hubbards hills (Monday 24th August)   Hubbards hills (Monday 24th August) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 12:54 am

i wont be able to make it. i might see u all in town but ill be busy
Back to top Go down
Deus Invisus
Dead in Valkurm
Dead in Valkurm
Deus Invisus

PostSubject: Re: Hubbards hills (Monday 24th August)   Hubbards hills (Monday 24th August) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 12:56 am

i may catch you all in town before i head into the job center
Back to top Go down
Hali
Admin
Admin
Hali

PostSubject: Re: Hubbards hills (Monday 24th August)   Hubbards hills (Monday 24th August) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 12:57 am

I'm annoyed I didn't go today...

For the past 3-4 days ive been combatting a horrible cold/ flu, and today ive only had a bad headache compared to sniffing, sneezing and coughing. Knowing Hubard's Hills are normally crawling with loud screaming kids, I didn't want to go...

After Taya told me (when she got back) that it was really quiet, I wanted to /headdesk.

=_=
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/alex3737
∞Hana∞
Spare Time {Can I have it?}
Spare Time {Can I have it?}
∞Hana∞

PostSubject: Re: Hubbards hills (Monday 24th August)   Hubbards hills (Monday 24th August) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 1:11 am

did everyone have fun today??
Back to top Go down
Guntank
4th Seat
4th Seat
Guntank

PostSubject: Re: Hubbards hills (Monday 24th August)   Hubbards hills (Monday 24th August) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 1:46 am

Halidar wrote:
I'm annoyed I didn't go today...

For the past 3-4 days ive been combatting a horrible cold/ flu, and today ive only had a bad headache compared to sniffing, sneezing and coughing. Knowing Hubard's Hills are normally crawling with loud screaming kids, I didn't want to go...

After Taya told me (when she got back) that it was really quiet, I wanted to /headdesk.

=_=

No screaming kids today. Just lots and lots of wasps -_____-. I got Five kills.
Back to top Go down
Taya
Training for Bankai
Training for Bankai
Taya

PostSubject: Re: Hubbards hills (Monday 24th August)   Hubbards hills (Monday 24th August) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 1:48 am

we saw Nathan in town before we went =3

and omg, volleybalL!!! how awesome were we Wink *when people read this, vikki and others will be thinking 'o gods, when she missed so many times....* no-one wanted me to be on their team ;(
lol but I have to say Dale 'GOOD TEAMWORK!' and Mark 'not so good XD' *mark kept hurting his team mates lolol*

Badminton was good (i won!~~ though volleyball was more fun ;p and I bet Beth let me win since I looked so weak)

and OMG the stream... it had.. FISHESSSSSSSSSSSS FISHES!!!!!!!!!!!!! seriously! and it was so cool, everyone was saying it was cold at first but it felt so good in the humid weather~~

and then those lovely paper boats made by a very lovely member of gyaam Smile floating along the stream~ and BBQ
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/5201314gravitation
Guntank
4th Seat
4th Seat
Guntank

PostSubject: Re: Hubbards hills (Monday 24th August)   Hubbards hills (Monday 24th August) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 1:50 am

Taya wrote:
we saw Nathan in town before we went =3

and omg, volleybalL!!! how awesome were we Wink *when people read this, vikki and others will be thinking 'o gods, when she missed so many times....* no-one wanted me to be on their team ;(
lol but I have to say Dale 'GOOD TEAMWORK!' and Mark 'not so good XD' *mark kept hurting his team mates lolol*

Badminton was good (i won!~~ though volleyball was more fun ;p and I bet Beth let me win since I looked so weak)

and OMG the stream... it had.. FISHESSSSSSSSSSSS FISHES!!!!!!!!!!!!! seriously! and it was so cool, everyone was saying it was cold at first but it felt so good in the humid weather~~

and then those lovely paper boats made by a very lovely member of gyaam Smile floating along the stream~ and BBQ

Captain ladybird, will be remembered for his valiant actions at sea.
Back to top Go down
Takanaki
In the Academy
In the Academy
Takanaki

PostSubject: Re: Hubbards hills (Monday 24th August)   Hubbards hills (Monday 24th August) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 2:30 am

I didn't hurt anyone, except Vikki and she was gagging for it, you should have seen her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Deus Invisus
Dead in Valkurm
Dead in Valkurm
Deus Invisus

PostSubject: Re: Hubbards hills (Monday 24th August)   Hubbards hills (Monday 24th August) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 2:41 am

sounded like, fun! i wish i went, however im happy i didnt go, i now have some money Smile
Back to top Go down
Vikkiii
Kage
Kage
Vikkiii

PostSubject: Re: Hubbards hills (Monday 24th August)   Hubbards hills (Monday 24th August) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 11:00 am

Takanaki wrote:
I didn't hurt anyone, except Vikki and she was gagging for it, you should have seen her eyes.

What the fuck?!

And i got sunburnt T_T lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.ilovemysheep.com
Kursed
This many posts? You're joking right?
This many posts? You're joking right?
Kursed

PostSubject: Re: Hubbards hills (Monday 24th August)   Hubbards hills (Monday 24th August) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 12:10 pm

Last night in bed was terrible.. I felt traumatised O_O I kept feeling buzzing and hovering as if wasps were surrounding me AND sand inbetween my toes. (I showered before bed and scrubbed everywhere to try shake the feeling).

All is well now though for the next hour.

I really hope everyone managed to enjoy themselves despite the insects and bus >_<
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kirstyful
Beth
Dead in Valkurm
Dead in Valkurm
Beth

PostSubject: Re: Hubbards hills (Monday 24th August)   Hubbards hills (Monday 24th August) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 2:59 pm

I kept dreaming there were wasps trying to land on me too X3 Kept making myself jump >.<

It was a good day! Volley ball was fun, depsite how bad we all were at it ^^; Though I think there was some definate improvement towards the end!

Nope Taya you won fair and square, you are a menace on the badminton court =3
Back to top Go down
Takanaki
In the Academy
In the Academy
Takanaki

PostSubject: Re: Hubbards hills (Monday 24th August)   Hubbards hills (Monday 24th August) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 6:46 pm

Vikkiii wrote:
Takanaki wrote:

What the fuck?!

And i got sunburnt T_T lol

Me too : / all on my arms, not too bad though.
Back to top Go down
Taya
Training for Bankai
Training for Bankai
Taya

PostSubject: Re: Hubbards hills (Monday 24th August)   Hubbards hills (Monday 24th August) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 9:16 pm

wha? i didn't get sunburnt but I think i had a light tan - that made my existing tan darker (atleast I'm not as yellow! ^^;;;;; )

everytime my sisters suddenly moved I thought a wasp was around, and that it felt amazingly safe and quiet in a room- no insects Smile
Back to top Go down
shinzo-chan
4th Seat
4th Seat
shinzo-chan

PostSubject: Re: Hubbards hills (Monday 24th August)   Hubbards hills (Monday 24th August) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 9:39 pm

I shat myself when trying to sleep cause a bit of my hair slipped down onto my shoulder and i was like 'OMFG WASP!!!!' (in my head, but i was spazzing enough to annoy nath XD), but yeah.. nath was like 'wtf?!' cause i jumped mega bad XD I think we're all a little traumatized by the evil waspies XP

The bus there was fucked, i felt soooooooo horrible >_<'' DAMN THEE, TRAVEL SICKNESS!! Abbi kept me entertained on the way back though so it was enjoyable (HAIL DISNEY SONGS!! XD).

All in all im really glad i went, i got to meet some cool new people and had a much needed social day out (too many days of getting fat watching stargate SG1 with nath XD). We should all do it again some time!! Although i wont have another monday off until february, which sucks ass, but if there is ever anything going on that ISNT on a monday i shall be happy to accompany you all n_______n x
Back to top Go down
Taya
Training for Bankai
Training for Bankai
Taya

PostSubject: Re: Hubbards hills (Monday 24th August)   Hubbards hills (Monday 24th August) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 1:42 am

In the future we could try a saturday or sunday *¬*

*i'll probably come back on weekends from uni/leeds*

until my second year (studay abroad)....
Back to top Go down
shinzo-chan
4th Seat
4th Seat
shinzo-chan

PostSubject: Re: Hubbards hills (Monday 24th August)   Hubbards hills (Monday 24th August) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 1:47 pm

NO SUNDAYS!!!! D:< D:< D:<

....its so hard to get a shift change at work for sundays its insane... T___________T Everyone hates sundays! D:< Its like fucking christmas >o< *cries*

Saturdays are cool though >w> People dont mind the saturdays too much, where as theyd rather work full days with my grumpy-ass, butch lesbian, student-discriminating boss than just 3.5 hours on a sunday D':
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hubbards hills (Monday 24th August)   Hubbards hills (Monday 24th August) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hubbards hills (Monday 24th August)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4