Grimsby's Anime and Manga Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grimsby's Anime and Manga Club

Dead forum is dead. Facebook me or email me if you want it re-opening. -Alex

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hubbards hills (Monday 24th August)

Go down 
+12
∞Hana∞
Hali
Tom
Beth
Takanaki
Kimbob
Croft
Kursed
Kelliann
Guntank
Taya
Vikkiii
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Croft
Dead in Valkurm
Dead in Valkurm
Croft

Hubbards hills (Monday 24th August) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hubbards hills (Monday 24th August)   Hubbards hills (Monday 24th August) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 12:38 pm

Ive got a cool box/back pack and two disposable bbq's c:
Back to top Go down
http://malikaa.deviantart.com
Kursed
This many posts? You're joking right?
Kursed

PostSubject: Re: Hubbards hills (Monday 24th August)   Hubbards hills (Monday 24th August) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 1:33 pm

*bows at Laura's feet*
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kirstyful
Takanaki
In the Academy
In the Academy
Takanaki

PostSubject: Re: Hubbards hills (Monday 24th August)   Hubbards hills (Monday 24th August) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 2:04 pm

According to my brother you can find some good offers at the moment, enough meat for about four people at £10, so i'll check around and if I find some such deal then perhaps some people will want to pitch in with me. I have no need for four peoples worth of meat.... maybe two peoples worth xD

For Buns: (We need buns)
Sausages
Burgers

For eat'n:
Steak
Chicken wings/steak
Meat balls

Any preferences?

I'll leave fruit purchase to people that are vegetarian... if anyone else it taking meat let me know what so I can try for variety >_>
Back to top Go down
Beth
Dead in Valkurm
Dead in Valkurm
Beth

PostSubject: Re: Hubbards hills (Monday 24th August)   Hubbards hills (Monday 24th August) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 3:19 pm

I have no idea on meat, what can you actually bbq? I figured that I could get some from the Somerfield, or butchers, once we got there X3

I got you some Madelines things - Sorry to say they got a bit squashed >.<
Back to top Go down
Takanaki
In the Academy
In the Academy
Takanaki

PostSubject: Re: Hubbards hills (Monday 24th August)   Hubbards hills (Monday 24th August) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 4:43 pm

afro Chicken drummers/wings, Sausages, Burgers, Steak takes a while but you can... kebab type things are good. Corn on the cob. Safe to stick to those things, it's a fire... you can cook near anything on it if you have the right utensils. Safe to stick to what I just mentioned though.

also there isn't any supermarket next to Hubbards Hills where the bus will stop. So you need to get stuff before you go, the only shop at the place is like a little cafe thing that has a lacking variety and high prices from what I remember as a ten year old... so I might be outdated on the information. better to buy stuff before though, i'll be throwing my meat into laura's cooling box.
Back to top Go down
Croft
Dead in Valkurm
Dead in Valkurm
Croft

PostSubject: Re: Hubbards hills (Monday 24th August)   Hubbards hills (Monday 24th August) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 10:15 pm

SAUSAGES AND STEAAAK
and corn plz
and If you chaps can buy some meat for meI'll chip in ym payment on monday I havent got a chance to go in to a store before then.
Back to top Go down
Takanaki
In the Academy
In the Academy
Takanaki

PostSubject: Re: Hubbards hills (Monday 24th August)   Hubbards hills (Monday 24th August) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 10:17 pm

CptnCidHighwind wrote:
SAUSAGES AND STEAAAK
and corn plz
and If you chaps can buy some meat for meI'll chip in ym payment on monday I havent got a chance to go in to a store before then.

I'll see what I can find, is anyone bringing buns or should i bring those too if I can find any cheap xD? or plates... we could just be animals and eat it all by hand, ripping great mouthfuls like wild beasts.

got no problem bringing the meat but make sure you don't forget to bring your cooling box laura xD
Back to top Go down
Kursed
Kursed

PostSubject: Re: Hubbards hills (Monday 24th August)   Hubbards hills (Monday 24th August) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 10:24 pm

I'll buy the buns and plates. *clenches fist*
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kirstyful
Sarah!
Squeaky Clean
Squeaky Clean
Sarah!

PostSubject: Re: Hubbards hills (Monday 24th August)   Hubbards hills (Monday 24th August) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 12:31 am

im home Very Happy and ive missed all this news but yes dale and i are comming to the*hopefully sunny* picnic/swim/mud fight Smile

Be warned abbi turns into a herbal essences advert when she is there so throw lots of mud at her Very Happy

what do you want me to bring? just let me know what else is needed!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Takanaki
In the Academy
In the Academy
Takanaki

PostSubject: Re: Hubbards hills (Monday 24th August)   Hubbards hills (Monday 24th August) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 12:45 am

nobody said they're bringing drink yet, ... i'll be taking some juice for myself. more food is always good o_O doesn't have to be meat, snackables (crisps, biscuits, etcetc) are good.
Back to top Go down
shinzo-chan
4th Seat
4th Seat
shinzo-chan

PostSubject: Re: Hubbards hills (Monday 24th August)   Hubbards hills (Monday 24th August) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 2:58 pm

OMFG IM SO COMING TO THIS!!!! I havent seen you all in YEARS!! T^T (apart from Laura who I saw in town XD *worships*) I miss you guys T^T So yeah, Im coming tooo!! omg i need to buy food! O.O Waah! >o< I'll get up extra early tomorrow and shall run/stumble/crawl to town to buy shit. I have no idea what meat to buy though... do we have enough meat...? ._.' I can buy snacks?? or do you guys have everything you need? *wonders what snacks to buy*..

Hmm.... might drag jack's (my dogs) ass to mozzies later to buy stuffage... *ponders*
Back to top Go down
Takanaki
In the Academy
In the Academy
Takanaki

PostSubject: Re: Hubbards hills (Monday 24th August)   Hubbards hills (Monday 24th August) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 3:21 pm

No idea, most people don't post on the forum... bring whatever I guess. People that bring nothing can just pay to eat >: D £10 per hotdog muawahha.
Back to top Go down
Croft
Dead in Valkurm
Dead in Valkurm
Croft

PostSubject: Re: Hubbards hills (Monday 24th August)   Hubbards hills (Monday 24th August) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 3:58 pm

Ive got - sausages, coke, tuna pasta, other snaky' bits, fillet steak (FORMEBITCHES)
annd I'll drag some crisps along
Back to top Go down
Takanaki
In the Academy
In the Academy
Takanaki

PostSubject: Re: Hubbards hills (Monday 24th August)   Hubbards hills (Monday 24th August) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 5:47 pm

12 Thick Sausages, 4 Doner Kebab (meat on stick), 4 Quarter Pounder Burgers, Selection of Salted&Peppered Chicken Drummers and Thighs. Then some doritos too for me personally.... I bought some ketchup too xD I hope there is room in the cooler box for it all to go.

In total I spent like £12, my only regret is those four kebab-like things instead of 12 more sausages... but as Laura is bringing some too that's not so big of a deal.

If anyone wants to eat from mah meat then they better be prepared to contribute £ or food. I'm a grouch and not generous bah humbug >: O

Laura/Anyone, please bring some tongs for the bbq and remember something to light it with xD
Back to top Go down
shinzo-chan
4th Seat
4th Seat
shinzo-chan

PostSubject: Re: Hubbards hills (Monday 24th August)   Hubbards hills (Monday 24th August) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 6:23 pm

**IS WILLING TO TRADE FOOD FOR MEAAAATTT!!!!**

omnomnomnom *carnivore* <3

I suck at meat buying, so i figured id buy snacky stuff and trade/share

I baught...

1 litre lemonade
harvest chewee cereal bars (toffee. 9 pack) (<-- for the health freaks of the group XD)
10 choc chip cookies
8 sausage rolls
chocolate peanuts/corn on a cob (<--- MINE MOTHER FUCKERS!!)

I am currently eyeing the tuna pasta that laura has to offer (OMG ID SO WORSHIP YOU IF YOUD LET ME HAVE SOOMMEEE!! T_T passttaaaa *drools* @¬@), and the other thing i am eyeing are the meat products 'Takanaki' has to offer (who the hell are you btw? XD) Wanna trade for anything? =3

OH!! Do we need another cool bag?? I just found out that my mother has one we could borrow and as far as ive heard laura is the only one bringing one, so will it all fit or will we need another one??
Back to top Go down
Croft
Dead in Valkurm
Dead in Valkurm
Croft

PostSubject: Re: Hubbards hills (Monday 24th August)   Hubbards hills (Monday 24th August) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 6:46 pm

yeah all the meat can go in my bag, its a pretty hefty bag :'D

and of course you can have some pasta I made loads~

I'll bring tongs + bbq things aswell dont worry
Back to top Go down
Takanaki
In the Academy
In the Academy
Takanaki

PostSubject: Re: Hubbards hills (Monday 24th August)   Hubbards hills (Monday 24th August) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 7:28 pm

Rather than trade I was looking for people to go halves or contribute some money, I'm all for putting everything into one big group pot and snacking out of it throughout the day but then all the group freeloaders will descend upon it without offering anything of their own. I repeat, bah humbug.

/cynic

Am im a fairly new member.... I don't even like those kebab things, why did I get them = /
Back to top Go down
shinzo-chan
4th Seat
4th Seat
shinzo-chan

PostSubject: Re: Hubbards hills (Monday 24th August)   Hubbards hills (Monday 24th August) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 7:43 pm

yay for pastaaaa! Very Happy Thank yooouuu~~ *glomps*

Ahh ok, halvsies it is lol. New huh? That'll be why, I used to go to the club but i work on mondays now so i cant =( The only reason i can go to this is cause im on holiday ^^''

I cant wait for tomorrowwwww!!! >w<
Back to top Go down
Vikkiii
Kage
Kage
Vikkiii

PostSubject: Re: Hubbards hills (Monday 24th August)   Hubbards hills (Monday 24th August) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 9:41 pm

Does anyone know when shops in town actually open?
Back to top Go down
http://www.ilovemysheep.com
Takanaki
In the Academy
In the Academy
Takanaki

PostSubject: Re: Hubbards hills (Monday 24th August)   Hubbards hills (Monday 24th August) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 9:46 pm

9am
Back to top Go down
Croft
Dead in Valkurm
Dead in Valkurm
Croft

PostSubject: Re: Hubbards hills (Monday 24th August)   Hubbards hills (Monday 24th August) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 9:46 pm

8.30 babes or 9.00 at latest~
Back to top Go down
Deus Invisus
Dead in Valkurm
Dead in Valkurm
Deus Invisus

PostSubject: Re: Hubbards hills (Monday 24th August)   Hubbards hills (Monday 24th August) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 10:33 pm

your all gonna have to tell me what happened in your adventure, since i cant go with you all Sad

i have a bloody interview at the job center, and i cant rearrange it...*if only* hope you humans and non-humans have fun in the grizzly grass lands and murky waters of hubbards hillz
Back to top Go down
Kelliann
Kelliann

PostSubject: Re: Hubbards hills (Monday 24th August)   Hubbards hills (Monday 24th August) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 11:06 pm

What time are we all meeting in town tomorrow?
Back to top Go down
Taya
Training for Bankai
Training for Bankai
Taya

PostSubject: Re: Hubbards hills (Monday 24th August)   Hubbards hills (Monday 24th August) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 11:28 pm

hi! sorry I haven't been on the net for two days now - i worked yesterday 12:00-10:00 and today 10:15-4:00 my cousins came to pick up my cousin who's leaving us today.

I also have this huge massive cold - i nearly fainted at work but I mostly sneezed, had a headache and runny/blocked nose... and coughs

=_=;;

But I'll bring what ever I can from home, fruit and get to town in the morning and buy stuff at town tomorrow at 9:00... if I can get up from bed... I've been working two days in a row with a worsening cold... ugh...

o! heard tomorrow is 19 degrees with showers... i'm bring my umbrella...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/5201314gravitation
Takanaki
In the Academy
In the Academy
Takanaki

PostSubject: Re: Hubbards hills (Monday 24th August)   Hubbards hills (Monday 24th August) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 11:32 pm

Kursed wrote:
You should definatly go Lewis!

Meet outside the Barge at 10am Monday 24th August - to catch the 10:50am bus.

I'm saying 10:50am bus just to be on the safe side - the bus before that is at 10:20am.

This has not changed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hubbards hills (Monday 24th August)   Hubbards hills (Monday 24th August) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hubbards hills (Monday 24th August)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next