Grimsby's Anime and Manga Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grimsby's Anime and Manga Club

Dead forum is dead. Facebook me or email me if you want it re-opening. -Alex

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ice Skating - Friday 10th?

Go down 
+10
Hali
Taya
Tom
∞Hana∞
Allelujah Haptism
Guntank
harlequin-hoody
Beth
Vikkiii
Kursed
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Kursed
This many posts? You're joking right?
Kursed

Ice Skating - Friday 10th? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Skating - Friday 10th?   Ice Skating - Friday 10th? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 2:29 am

I'm jealous! XP I've heard about these guys.. oh man T___T I'll have to ship in my dreams to make up for it..
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kirstyful
Croft
Dead in Valkurm
Dead in Valkurm
Croft

PostSubject: Re: Ice Skating - Friday 10th?   Ice Skating - Friday 10th? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 12:57 pm

Me and vikki concluded they were only being gay becuase they knew we were staring :'D
That why I started the skating butt grab 8D
Back to top Go down
http://malikaa.deviantart.com
Deus Invisus
Dead in Valkurm
Dead in Valkurm
Deus Invisus

PostSubject: Re: Ice Skating - Friday 10th?   Ice Skating - Friday 10th? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 3:22 pm

thats why i wont go again

Taya wrote:
um Lewis you double posted >.<

It's a rule on the forum to avoid double post *you can delete your latest one and edit the previous one?*

im aware of the rules, however i cant get the damned thing to be deleted and last night it wont edit for some reason..thats why i decided to break the rules and do a double post GRRRRRR! *rages in anger*
Back to top Go down
Tom
Chunin
Chunin
Tom

PostSubject: Re: Ice Skating - Friday 10th?   Ice Skating - Friday 10th? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 7:44 pm

Mastur Cheef wrote:
Oh please, half the guys there were clearly gay and us guys who went were the non-gay half.

Not me and Alex, with our holding-hands skating.

Taya was loving it, the random guys who threw ice at us were not.
Back to top Go down
Taya
Training for Bankai
Training for Bankai
Taya

PostSubject: Re: Ice Skating - Friday 10th?   Ice Skating - Friday 10th? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 7:49 pm

lol even though it's been ages since we've been i still found it fun and I was more confident on the ice than I was before... but I'm still tempted to wear hocket pads and knee/elbow pads just incase I fall...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/5201314gravitation
Deus Invisus
Dead in Valkurm
Dead in Valkurm
Deus Invisus

PostSubject: Re: Ice Skating - Friday 10th?   Ice Skating - Friday 10th? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 8:20 pm

year IF i were to do it again then i will gofor elbow and knee pads... i wasnt confident on the ice that night due to i was afraid to fall over... due to that indecent i had a long while back.
Back to top Go down
Taya
Training for Bankai
Training for Bankai
Taya

PostSubject: Re: Ice Skating - Friday 10th?   Ice Skating - Friday 10th? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 8:50 pm

Deus Ruinus wrote:
year IF i were to do it again then i will gofor elbow and knee pads... i wasnt confident on the ice that night due to i was afraid to fall over... due to that indecent i had a long while back.

'indecent'...?

Was something.. done unnacceptable to social standards or something O.o .!?!?!

Or can you not say..?
Back to top Go down
Deus Invisus
Dead in Valkurm
Dead in Valkurm
Deus Invisus

PostSubject: Re: Ice Skating - Friday 10th?   Ice Skating - Friday 10th? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 10:12 pm

Taya wrote:
Deus Ruinus wrote:

'indecent'...?

Was something.. done unnacceptable to social standards or something O.o .!?!?!

Or can you not say..?

its mentioned in one of my previous post Razz i broke my wrist when i fell... long while back.. that was my second time i went ice skating, yesterday was my time and i didnt feel confident on the ice.. neither i had control Razz
i rememeberd it being so easy; but it didnt feel easy this time, gosh when time flys by it can sure take away experiance :S
hell i felt like an idiot! ah well best i start practicing.
Back to top Go down
Taya
Training for Bankai
Training for Bankai
Taya

PostSubject: Re: Ice Skating - Friday 10th?   Ice Skating - Friday 10th? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 11:57 pm

o! did you mean to say 'incident'...?
Back to top Go down
Deus Invisus
Dead in Valkurm
Dead in Valkurm
Deus Invisus

PostSubject: Re: Ice Skating - Friday 10th?   Ice Skating - Friday 10th? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 12:51 am

whoops! spell check O.o but yet i would say also indecent.. due to some people there didnt have good social manner such as i saw some were trying to trip some newbie people up, some tried it on me and i was well enraged for a while, its why i decided to take my skates of early before it finished.
Back to top Go down
Taya
Training for Bankai
Training for Bankai
Taya

PostSubject: Re: Ice Skating - Friday 10th?   Ice Skating - Friday 10th? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 2:02 am

Yeah they were all showing off =_=
Back to top Go down
Tom
Chunin
Chunin
Tom

PostSubject: Re: Ice Skating - Friday 10th?   Ice Skating - Friday 10th? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 1:21 am

Deus Ruinus wrote:
whoops! spell check O.o but yet i would say also indecent.. due to some people there didnt have good social manner such as i saw some were trying to trip some newbie people up, some tried it on me and i was well enraged for a while, its why i decided to take my skates of early before it finished.

Should've told me, I could have 'accidentally' skated full pelt into them.
Back to top Go down
Deus Invisus
Dead in Valkurm
Dead in Valkurm
Deus Invisus

PostSubject: Re: Ice Skating - Friday 10th?   Ice Skating - Friday 10th? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 1:27 am

nagh id thought id leave it at that, beside i was expecting some brawl to happen outside the center..because there was an amount of chavs there its why i didnt turn up in my trench coat, i would of been jumped on by like er 20 to 1.. and i do help teach kartie, but i know i wouldnt stand long for that, and beside i hate getting into fights, its something i like to stay out of.. so thats why i kept quiet about it.

meh anyways its now in the past and lets move on, if were to go again i think it would be a little better if we went at an earlier time rather than the late night one.
Back to top Go down
Vikkiii
Kage
Kage
Vikkiii

PostSubject: Re: Ice Skating - Friday 10th?   Ice Skating - Friday 10th? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 12:16 pm

Deus Ruinus wrote:
if were to go again i think it would be a little better if we went at an earlier time rather than the late night one.

Yeah then hopefully we wont get some 10 year old chav trying to sel us stolen games
Back to top Go down
http://www.ilovemysheep.com
Kursed
Kursed

PostSubject: Re: Ice Skating - Friday 10th?   Ice Skating - Friday 10th? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 12:46 pm

Lmao!? XP Seriously? Gotta love kids..
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kirstyful
Osaka
Chunin
Chunin
Osaka

PostSubject: Re: Ice Skating - Friday 10th?   Ice Skating - Friday 10th? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 3:06 pm

Maybe this is the next-generation showing some promise.

Be sure to beat the evil little whelps into pudding. Bloody showoffs.
Back to top Go down
Deus Invisus
Dead in Valkurm
Dead in Valkurm
Deus Invisus

PostSubject: Re: Ice Skating - Friday 10th?   Ice Skating - Friday 10th? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 4:14 pm

id rather cope with idiotic children than a mass bunch of grown ups with no life
Back to top Go down
Vikkiii
Kage
Kage
Vikkiii

PostSubject: Re: Ice Skating - Friday 10th?   Ice Skating - Friday 10th? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 7:11 pm

my work makes me not want children
leading to me becoming one of those 'mass bunch of grown ups with no life'
lol
Back to top Go down
Osaka
Chunin
Chunin
Osaka

PostSubject: Re: Ice Skating - Friday 10th?   Ice Skating - Friday 10th? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 8:06 pm

Lives are for people without minds.

You get one or the other.

Pick.
Back to top Go down
Vikkiii
Kage
Kage
Vikkiii

PostSubject: Re: Ice Skating - Friday 10th?   Ice Skating - Friday 10th? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 9:59 pm

I think its pretty obvious i have little mind-if its in the smart sense, plus the life option sounds so much better
*goes out clubbing*
(H)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ice Skating - Friday 10th?   Ice Skating - Friday 10th? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ice Skating - Friday 10th?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3