Grimsby's Anime and Manga Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grimsby's Anime and Manga Club

Dead forum is dead. Facebook me or email me if you want it re-opening. -Alex

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

March 2nd 2009

Go down 
+2
∞Hana∞
Kursed
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Kursed
This many posts? You're joking right?
Kursed

March 2nd 2009 Empty
PostSubject: March 2nd 2009   March 2nd 2009 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 10:15 pm

Okay, so March the 2nd (tomorrow), bring along your homework! Yes, you read correctly, your homework!

How often do you see anime/manga characters slaving away over homework? Or studying for an exam? Too often. But that's because they get so much of it! *feels lucky to be British*

Also, (Just so you know I'm not going crazy), bring along some of your manga! n_n We'll have some bring and share manga! So hopefully we'll all get a chance to read something new.

Also, I'll bring along twister (please try stay fully clothed xp;; I won't complain if you don't though...)

Sorry for the short (virtually no) notice >_<!

Here! Have an interesting little article:

Quote :

March 2nd 2009 Homeworkoutside2

One of the most interesting things about Japanese culture is the studying-in-a-restaurant-thing.

Whenever I go to McDonalds, Dennys, Mos Burger, StarBucks (where this photo was taken), I would always see students quietly studying away.

-I tried to look for reasons why people do this through this search query and came up with things like...

-Able to concentrate more than being at (noisy) home.

-Lack of time so do homework during lunch or dinner.

-Can focus instead of being distracted by the computer (ero sites I'm guessing).

-More space available so don't feel cramped (like at home).

-Get to use the cool air conditioner for free.

March 2nd 2009 Homeworkoutside1

- http://www.dannychoo.com/adp/eng/1315/Japanese+Homework.html
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kirstyful
∞Hana∞
Spare Time {Can I have it?}
Spare Time {Can I have it?}
∞Hana∞

March 2nd 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Re: March 2nd 2009   March 2nd 2009 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 10:28 pm

O___o homework? I'm not going tomorrow XD so i'll do myhomework at home XP
Back to top Go down
Vikkiii
Kage
Kage
Vikkiii

March 2nd 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Re: March 2nd 2009   March 2nd 2009 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 10:31 pm

This is all because Kirsty hasn't done her commentary and wants people to do it for her XP
I've (for once yes im shocked too) have worked all weekend so i dun wanna do more work T_T even if i need to lol
This is not a good choice. I'm sorry i just doubt it'll work and everyone will just end up talking and reading and stuff.....
Back to top Go down
http://www.ilovemysheep.com
Tom
Chunin
Chunin
Tom

March 2nd 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Re: March 2nd 2009   March 2nd 2009 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 10:32 pm

Homework? I don't understand O.o

Only manga I own in Naruto D:
Back to top Go down
Kursed
Kursed

March 2nd 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Re: March 2nd 2009   March 2nd 2009 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 10:41 pm

Nah, don't take the homework thing too seriously, it's just Courtney is bringing along her revision homework for her exam on Tuesday, so I thought other people could bring theirs o_O? *Shrugs*

Anyway, it'll be mainly focused on reading manga and twister etc n___n so never fear my lovelys!
Back to top Go down
Courtney
4th Seat
4th Seat
Courtney

March 2nd 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Re: March 2nd 2009   March 2nd 2009 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 10:45 pm

Jeez I was joking when I said that XD

You realise you'll get twister out and I'll just drop everything I'm doing to push people over... right?
Back to top Go down
Kursed
Kursed

March 2nd 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Re: March 2nd 2009   March 2nd 2009 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 10:50 pm

Lmao.. *hides under rock*

I thought you was being serious! O____O

Okay, I have two twister mats, anyone got any more?

And does anyone have thick tape? (to stop slip-age)
Back to top Go down
R (Ryuzaki)
4th Seat
4th Seat
R (Ryuzaki)

March 2nd 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Re: March 2nd 2009   March 2nd 2009 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 11:58 pm

Twister? I was going to stick that on my big post of thoughts on the March Activity thread, but I'm up for that tomorrow easily ^^

As for homework... I would if you could supply me with an iMac Razz (Can only do my music projects on an iMac... At college ¬_¬ )

Since it's bring your own manga, I shall be bringing in Volume 1 AND 2 of the following...

Diabolo, The Ring, Blood+, Claymore, D.N.Angel, .hack//legend of the Twilight, Vampire Knight, Zombie-Loan, Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories and Spiral.

Saying this now so no one ends up bringing multiple copies of the same volume...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

March 2nd 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Re: March 2nd 2009   March 2nd 2009 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

March 2nd 2009
Page 1 of 1