Grimsby's Anime and Manga Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grimsby's Anime and Manga Club

Dead forum is dead. Facebook me or email me if you want it re-opening. -Alex

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

aaaand Jenbo's here! Finally!

Go down 
+2
∞Hana∞
Jenbo
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Jenbo
In the Academy
In the Academy
Jenbo

aaaand Jenbo's here! Finally! Empty
PostSubject: aaaand Jenbo's here! Finally!   aaaand Jenbo's here! Finally! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 3:46 pm

Name: Jenna

Favorite Anime: D. Gray-Man

Favorite Manga: Naruto

Shipping: Can't choose ultra fave so I'll put these in ^^ SasuNaru (Naruto), KandaAllen and LaviAllen (D. Gray-Man) LelouchSuzaki (Code Geass)

Yup, I'm a pure shounen-ai/yaoi fan right here.

Male: Erm...one of these three: Kanda (DGM) Sasuke (Naruto) Lelouch (CG)

Female: Now this is harder because most females are uber annoying. Lemme think...I'll say

Villain: Sasori (Naruto) Tyki (DGM)

Manga label: Shounen Jump

Scene: I like a lot of scenes...I'll just say the chibi clips at the end of DGM episodes XD Always make me laugh.

Cutest character: Honey from Ouran is the first who comes to mind, he's just so tiny with his bunny and cakes xD

Worst thing about anime and manga: The useless, annoying females who tend to get in the way, or kidnapped.
Back to top Go down
∞Hana∞
Spare Time {Can I have it?}
∞Hana∞

PostSubject: Re: aaaand Jenbo's here! Finally!   aaaand Jenbo's here! Finally! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 3:58 pm

still cant believe you didn't know what 'shipping' meant Suspect haha Very true about Anime females though '-___- Lenalee being prime example ¬_¬ bloody hinderance seriously.
Back to top Go down
Jenbo
In the Academy
In the Academy
Jenbo

PostSubject: Re: aaaand Jenbo's here! Finally!   aaaand Jenbo's here! Finally! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 4:22 pm

Yeah well..you have to hate someone. That's why they're there in the first place. To abuse.
Back to top Go down
JimJam
4th Seat
4th Seat
JimJam

PostSubject: Re: aaaand Jenbo's here! Finally!   aaaand Jenbo's here! Finally! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 12:42 am

(Jamaican accent) D GAAAAAAAAAAAYYYY MON!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jeimii12
KariAlkia
Dead in Valkurm
Dead in Valkurm
KariAlkia

PostSubject: Re: aaaand Jenbo's here! Finally!   aaaand Jenbo's here! Finally! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 1:25 am

YO Jen-BO XD

So you arrive to the forum XD
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/karialkia
Croft
Dead in Valkurm
Dead in Valkurm
Croft

PostSubject: Re: aaaand Jenbo's here! Finally!   aaaand Jenbo's here! Finally! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 1:29 am

Honey is so freekin adorable D:

and hai c8
Back to top Go down
http://malikaa.deviantart.com
Jenbo
In the Academy
In the Academy
Jenbo

PostSubject: Re: aaaand Jenbo's here! Finally!   aaaand Jenbo's here! Finally! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 1:53 am

Lol Hey Jess Yeah I arrived XD Late, obviously. As always.

And hey Cap'n Highwind XD Honey is very adorable ^^ likin your sense of humour btw XD (even though that has nothing to do with this thread..)
Back to top Go down
Croft
Dead in Valkurm
Dead in Valkurm
Croft

PostSubject: Re: aaaand Jenbo's here! Finally!   aaaand Jenbo's here! Finally! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 1:55 am

Jenbo wrote:

And hey Cap'n Highwind XD Honey is very adorable ^^ likin your sense of humour btw XD (even though that has nothing to do with this thread..)

ahoy!
and yes, sickeningly adorable.. TOO adorable.. srsly D:
and thanks xD; <3 c: and pfft fux to threads maybe a new random chat one? xD god knows.. oo! and accept my msn thingy! (if you already have cheers.. i dunno im slow)
Back to top Go down
Jenbo
In the Academy
In the Academy
Jenbo

PostSubject: Re: aaaand Jenbo's here! Finally!   aaaand Jenbo's here! Finally! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 1:57 am

CptnCidHighwind wrote:
Jenbo wrote:

ahoy!
and thanks xD; <3 c: and pfft fux to threads maybe a new random chat one? xD god knows.. oo! and accept my msn thingy! (if you already have cheers.. i dunno im slow)

XD I haven't even logged into MSN yet, been uploading Marginal Prince onto youtube >.> And this computer doesn't have the best RAM around...
Back to top Go down
Croft
Dead in Valkurm
Dead in Valkurm
Croft

PostSubject: Re: aaaand Jenbo's here! Finally!   aaaand Jenbo's here! Finally! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 1:58 am

Jenbo wrote:
CptnCidHighwind wrote:
Jenbo wrote:

ahoy!

XD I haven't even logged into MSN yet, been uploading Marginal Prince onto youtube >.> And this computer doesn't have the best RAM around...

Oh god this laptop sucks too.. im attempting torrents and they take frikken ages =_= im about to murder this laptop.. and i only wanted one song DX
Back to top Go down
Jenbo
In the Academy
In the Academy
Jenbo

PostSubject: Re: aaaand Jenbo's here! Finally!   aaaand Jenbo's here! Finally! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 2:00 am

CptnCidHighwind wrote:
Jenbo wrote:
CptnCidHighwind wrote:
Jenbo wrote:

ahoy!

Oh god this laptop sucks too.. im attempting torrents and they take frikken ages =_= im about to murder this laptop.. and i only wanted one song DX

XD *patpat* I'll be going onto MSN now anyways because movie maker isnt open anymore ^^ we should be okay...
Back to top Go down
Croft
Dead in Valkurm
Dead in Valkurm
Croft

PostSubject: Re: aaaand Jenbo's here! Finally!   aaaand Jenbo's here! Finally! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 2:02 am

must-- find- a way to speed up-- titernetz

D:
Back to top Go down
Jenbo
In the Academy
In the Academy
Jenbo

PostSubject: Re: aaaand Jenbo's here! Finally!   aaaand Jenbo's here! Finally! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 2:04 am

lols well im getting a new pc by christmas ^^ 3gig ram! its like heaven for me XD

you're croft right? gotta make sure i did press accept and not decline by accident >.>''
Back to top Go down
Kursed
This many posts? You're joking right?
This many posts? You're joking right?
Kursed

PostSubject: Re: aaaand Jenbo's here! Finally!   aaaand Jenbo's here! Finally! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 2:20 am

CptnCidHighwind wrote:
Jenbo wrote:

ahoy!

Random Chat thread:
https://gyaam.forumotion.net/non-club-related-stuff-f15/random-chat-t118.htm
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kirstyful
Jenbo
In the Academy
In the Academy
Jenbo

PostSubject: Re: aaaand Jenbo's here! Finally!   aaaand Jenbo's here! Finally! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 2:39 am

Kursed wrote:
CptnCidHighwind wrote:
Jenbo wrote:

ahoy!

Random Chat thread:
https://gyaam.forumotion.net/non-club-related-stuff-f15/random-chat-t118.htm

Lol thanks!! XD
Back to top Go down
∞Hana∞
∞Hana∞

PostSubject: Re: aaaand Jenbo's here! Finally!   aaaand Jenbo's here! Finally! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 3:00 pm

You in a like a Lavi Lovin faze or somethin' ? I mean wheres Kanda gone? XD
Back to top Go down
Jenbo
In the Academy
In the Academy
Jenbo

PostSubject: Re: aaaand Jenbo's here! Finally!   aaaand Jenbo's here! Finally! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 3:46 pm

I still think Kanda's the bestest everererer, but Lavi needs his love T^T
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: aaaand Jenbo's here! Finally!   aaaand Jenbo's here! Finally! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

aaaand Jenbo's here! Finally!
Page 1 of 1