Grimsby's Anime and Manga Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grimsby's Anime and Manga Club

Dead forum is dead. Facebook me or email me if you want it re-opening. -Alex

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Seme or uke 2

Go down 
+14
IrNinjin
Hali
Kimbob
Osaka
harlequin-hoody
Vikkiii
KariAlkia
RyuOni
∞Hana∞
Beth
Croft
Roger
Kursed
Tom
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tom
Chunin
Chunin
Tom

Seme or uke 2 Empty
PostSubject: Seme or uke 2   Seme or uke 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 3:59 pm

Another one xD

http://semeuke.com/quiz.html

Seme or uke 2 Inc
You are a Clueless Uke!
Having a good time is what you're all about. You're satisfied just to have someone to eat hamburgers and play video games with, and are completely oblivious to other's manipulative behavior. You don't expect much, and that can be a good thing. You're perfect prey for the Opportunist Seme, who might take advantage of you, but you probably won't even notice, or really care, as long as you're enjoying yourself.
Most compatible with: Opportunist Seme, Romantic Seme
Least compatible with: Sadistic Seme, Don't Fuck With Me Seme

He has a hat xD
Back to top Go down
Kursed
This many posts? You're joking right?
Kursed

Seme or uke 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seme or uke 2   Seme or uke 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 6:10 pm

Seme or uke 2 Ilp
You are an Innocent Uke!
Cute and sweet, and most gentle of all uke, whips and chains are not for you - you just want someone to love you. You are often spotted in candy shops wearing furry kitty ears, where you are sure to be noticed by the Romantic Seme, whose protective instincts will kick in and will only want to take you home and love and protect you. And you, of course, will be more than happy to spend the rest of your life baking cookies for your seme.
Most compatible with: Romantic Seme

o_____o

"Q

H-HOW CAN I BE INNOCENT!! i- mean-- how could i be an uke-- I CAN SO BE D-ominant---i think--
~Nati-kun, Innocent Uke

A.

Opportunist Seme: Heh... *pats head and gives an ice cream* Cute little uke... "

Taken from the Q&A section HERE.

T___T

Last edited by Kursed on Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kirstyful
Roger
Captain
Captain
Roger

Seme or uke 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seme or uke 2   Seme or uke 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 6:23 pm

Seme or uke 2 Sgk
You are a Chibi Seme!
You are the seme in disguise. Able to fit in and get along with uke and seme alike, you are able to get close to the uke on their level before exerting your dominance. This makes you at times manipulative and able to fool others about your true seme nature. Because of your harmless appearance, it takes the flamboyantly gay Flaming Uke to match wits and really bring out your aggressive side to expose you for the seme that you are. <br>
Most compatible with: Flaming Uke, Badass Uke
Least compatible with: Dramatic Uke
What seme or uke are you? Take the experience at SemeUke.com, or find merchandise here.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/thepickmeister
Croft
Dead in Valkurm
Dead in Valkurm
Croft

Seme or uke 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seme or uke 2   Seme or uke 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 7:35 pm

Seme or uke 2 Fts
You are a Don't Fuck With Me Seme!
Serious and to the point, and sometimes bordering on the sadistic, it takes a special breed of uke to satisfy your needs. You tend to be anti-social with little patience for most people. You need someone to challenge you and push you to your limits, and then be able to take your intense reactions, which possibly involves rope and sensual torture. This is what makes the Badass Uke the yin for your yang, as you're the only one able to put them in line and satisfy each other.
Most compatible with: Badass Uke
Least compatible with: Dramatic Uke, Innocent Uke, Clueless Uke
What seme or uke are you? Take the experience at SemeUke.com, or find merchandise here.

oh shit~

>8D

the quizzes never lie
Back to top Go down
http://malikaa.deviantart.com
Beth
Dead in Valkurm
Dead in Valkurm
Beth

Seme or uke 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seme or uke 2   Seme or uke 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 8:29 pm

Seme or uke 2 Iig
You are a Sadistic Seme!
It takes a special kind of uke to appreciate the punishment you dish out. Making them beg for mercy is what you're all about. You give your uke the gift of pain, and the louder their moans are, the more satisfied with the relationship you'll be. It's no fun if they don't struggle, and struggle and torture is what the Dramatic Uke, your perfect match, lives for.
Most compatible with: Dramatic Uke
Least compatible with: Everyone else

...I think it was probably the whips and chains bit that got me...-snorts- X3

Last edited by Beth on Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
∞Hana∞
Spare Time {Can I have it?}
Spare Time {Can I have it?}
∞Hana∞

Seme or uke 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seme or uke 2   Seme or uke 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 8:30 pm

Seme or uke 2 Iig
You are a Sadistic Seme!
It takes a special kind of uke to appreciate the punishment you dish out. Making them beg for mercy is what you're all about. You give your uke the gift of pain, and the louder their moans are, the more satisfied with the relationship you'll be. It's no fun if they don't struggle, and struggle and torture is what the Dramatic Uke, your perfect match, lives for.
Most compatible with: Dramatic Uke
Least compatible with: Everyone else

I think its broken....I'm not sadistic....................much
Back to top Go down
Roger
Captain
Captain
Roger

Seme or uke 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seme or uke 2   Seme or uke 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 8:49 pm

Beth wrote:

...I think it was probably the whips and chains bit that got me...-snorts- X3
lol you just can't resist those whips and chains can ya
Back to top Go down
RyuOni
Chunin
Chunin

Seme or uke 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seme or uke 2   Seme or uke 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 9:35 pm

Seme or uke 2 Sgk
Back to top Go down
KariAlkia
Dead in Valkurm
Dead in Valkurm
KariAlkia

Seme or uke 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seme or uke 2   Seme or uke 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 12:55 am

XD i'm a dont fuck with me seme ^^
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/karialkia
Vikkiii
Kage
Kage
Vikkiii

Seme or uke 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seme or uke 2   Seme or uke 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 7:17 pm

Seme or uke 2 Yas
You are a Flaming Uke!
One of the easiest uke to recognize by sight. Your flamboyantly gay behavior makes it easy for seme to prey upon you, and that is exactly what you want, and you usually have a few tricks up your sleeve as well. You most often have colored hair, designer clothes, and eyes that are constantly roaming, searching for the perfect partner. You are best paired with the Chibi Seme, who will rise to your challenge with their mischievous nature.
Most compatible with: Chibi Seme
Least compatible with: Sadistic Seme, Opportunist Seme

LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!

hi Luke/Davish Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.ilovemysheep.com
harlequin-hoody
4th Seat
4th Seat
harlequin-hoody

Seme or uke 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seme or uke 2   Seme or uke 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 7:22 pm

Seme or uke 2 Sgk
Quiz wrote:
You are a Chibi Seme!
You are the seme in disguise. Able to fit in and get along with uke and seme alike, you are able to get close to the uke on their level before exerting your dominance. This makes you at times manipulative and able to fool others about your true seme nature. Because of your harmless appearance, it takes the flamboyantly gay Flaming Uke to match wits and really bring out your aggressive side to expose you for the seme that you are. <br>

seems about right
Back to top Go down
Osaka
Chunin
Chunin
Osaka

Seme or uke 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seme or uke 2   Seme or uke 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 3:33 am

Nothing too interesting, really.

Seme or uke 2 Sgk
You are a Chibi Seme!
Back to top Go down
Roger
Captain
Captain
Roger

Seme or uke 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seme or uke 2   Seme or uke 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 3:36 am

wow we have a lot of chibi semes
Back to top Go down
Kursed
Kursed

Seme or uke 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seme or uke 2   Seme or uke 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 11:05 am

Daveish wrote:

Yeah T___T Where are all the romantic seme?!
Back to top Go down
Osaka
Chunin
Chunin
Osaka

Seme or uke 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seme or uke 2   Seme or uke 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 4:11 pm

Kursed wrote:
Daveish wrote:

Yeah T___T Where are all the romantic seme?!

Romance does not exist in Grimsby.
If you were romantic in school, you came out of school with teeth missing.

Or didn't you know that?
Back to top Go down
Kimbob
4th Seat
4th Seat
Kimbob

Seme or uke 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seme or uke 2   Seme or uke 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 4:29 pm

Seme or uke 2 Inc
You are a Clueless Uke!
Having a good time is what you're all about. You're satisfied just to have someone to eat hamburgers and play video games with, and are completely oblivious to other's manipulative behavior. You don't expect much, and that can be a good thing. You're perfect prey for the Opportunist Seme, who might take advantage of you, but you probably won't even notice, or really care, as long as you're enjoying yourself.

Hmm... o.O''
Back to top Go down
Hali
Admin
Admin
Hali

Seme or uke 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seme or uke 2   Seme or uke 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 1:34 am

Seme or uke 2 Sgk
You are a Chibi Seme!

*ROFLS HARD*
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/alex3737
IrNinjin
4th Seat
4th Seat
IrNinjin

Seme or uke 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seme or uke 2   Seme or uke 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 3:54 pm

Seme or uke 2 Inc
You are a Clueless Uke!
Back to top Go down
http://www.hexrpg.com
Takanaki
In the Academy
In the Academy
Takanaki

Seme or uke 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seme or uke 2   Seme or uke 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 6:27 pm

There you go Kirsty, did it reluctantly and got the same result as last time:

Seme or uke 2 Tou
You are a Romantic Seme!
A true romantic, you're safest sticking with a partner who is gentle and can appreciate your mature, loving ways and protective nature. Most often found with a handful of roses and wine, you are committed to your partner and their happiness, which makes you a perfect match for the Innocent Uke, who you will dedicate yourself to and lavish with gifts and attention.
Most compatible with: Innocent Uke, Clueless Uke
Least compatible with: Badass Uke, Dramatic Uke
Back to top Go down
Abbi-kun
4th Seat
4th Seat
Abbi-kun

Seme or uke 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seme or uke 2   Seme or uke 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 6:30 pm

Seme or uke 2 Sgk
You are a Chibi Seme!
You are the seme in disguise. Able to fit in and get along with uke and seme alike, you are able to get close to the uke on their level before exerting your dominance. This makes you at times manipulative and able to fool others about your true seme nature. Because of your harmless appearance, it takes the flamboyantly gay Flaming Uke to match wits and really bring out your aggressive side to expose you for the seme that you are.

Back to top Go down
Jo
4th Seat
4th Seat
Jo

Seme or uke 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seme or uke 2   Seme or uke 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 6:36 pm

Seme or uke 2 Fts
You are a Don't Fuck With Me Seme!
Back to top Go down
http://jobloggs81.deviantart.com/
Kursed
Kursed

Seme or uke 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seme or uke 2   Seme or uke 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 2:36 am

EVERYONE IN THE WORLD NEEDS TO DO THIS QUIZ.

*hugs Mark - her Romantic Seme*
Back to top Go down
Tom
Chunin
Chunin
Tom

Seme or uke 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seme or uke 2   Seme or uke 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 5:41 am

Seme or uke 2 Inc
You are a Clueless Uke!

I've not changed
Back to top Go down
Tom
Chunin
Chunin
Tom

Seme or uke 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seme or uke 2   Seme or uke 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 2:18 pm

Seme or uke 2 4jkeir

Kirsty you have been lying on facebook

(Inb4 double post: they're totally different, I'm allowed)
Back to top Go down
Vikkiii
Kage
Kage
Vikkiii

Seme or uke 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seme or uke 2   Seme or uke 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 2:56 pm

lolololol kirsty thats unmormon like.
Tom Alex will now punish you....in the bedroom Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.ilovemysheep.com
Sponsored content

Seme or uke 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seme or uke 2   Seme or uke 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seme or uke 2
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next