Grimsby's Anime and Manga Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grimsby's Anime and Manga Club

Dead forum is dead. Facebook me or email me if you want it re-opening. -Alex

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Inmate escapes German jail in box: MGS STYLE.

Go down 
+6
Roger
Hali
Beth
Vikkiii
∞Hana∞
Kursed
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Kursed
This many posts? You're joking right?
Kursed

Inmate escapes German jail in box: MGS STYLE. Empty
PostSubject: Inmate escapes German jail in box: MGS STYLE.   Inmate escapes German jail in box: MGS STYLE. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 1:14 am

"A manhunt is under way in western Germany for a convicted drug dealer who escaped by mailing himself out of jail.

The 42-year-old Turkish citizen - who was serving a seven-year sentence - had been making stationery with other prisoners destined for the shops.

At the end of his shift, the inmate climbed into a cardboard box and was taken out of prison by express courier. His whereabouts are still unknown.

The chief warden of the jail told the BBC this was an embarrassing incident.

The prison authorities in Willich, near Duesseldorf, said the man, who was tall and broad-shouldered, had hidden in a box that was about 150cm by 120cm.

When the weekly express courier arrived to pick up several boxes of merchandise, the one containing the prisoner was also loaded into the back of the lorry.

Shortly after it had passed through the prison gates, the inmate made his dash for freedom by cutting a big hole in the tarpaulin of the lorry and jumping off.

The driver alerted the police after he noticed the tarpaulin flapping in the breeze.

Lying low

The jail's chief warden, Beate Peters, said the man must have had accomplices outside the prison.

"As soon as the prisoner jumped off the back of the lorry his friends would have picked him up," she told the BBC.

"We have no idea where the fugitive is hiding. We assume that he is still in the county and is lying low before making his move."

Ms Peters said fellow convicts must also have known of his plan but that they would not talk because of a "code of honour" and because it is a criminal offence in Germany to help somebody escape from jail.

She said the incident showed that security needed to be beefed up urgently, something she had been lobbying for in the last few years.

"I was not surprised that an escape happened on my watch. For years I had been asking for more security guards from the government. But now they'll have to listen." "

- http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/7730018.stm

LMAO XP Wow..
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kirstyful
∞Hana∞
Spare Time {Can I have it?}
∞Hana∞

PostSubject: Re: Inmate escapes German jail in box: MGS STYLE.   Inmate escapes German jail in box: MGS STYLE. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 1:42 am

dude thats pretty cool. lol he mailed himself out. Surely they would have noticed that the box was heavy if it had a person it in O_o
Back to top Go down
Vikkiii
Kage
Kage
Vikkiii

PostSubject: Re: Inmate escapes German jail in box: MGS STYLE.   Inmate escapes German jail in box: MGS STYLE. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 1:52 am

ahaha id do that to get out of jail
i like how they say it needs to be 'beefed up' lmao
Back to top Go down
http://www.ilovemysheep.com
Beth
Dead in Valkurm
Dead in Valkurm
Beth

PostSubject: Re: Inmate escapes German jail in box: MGS STYLE.   Inmate escapes German jail in box: MGS STYLE. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 2:13 am

Ha ha ha ha, thats the best escape plan ever. FedEx yourself to freedom and be home by 10:30 the next morning.
Back to top Go down
Hali
Admin
Admin
Hali

PostSubject: Re: Inmate escapes German jail in box: MGS STYLE.   Inmate escapes German jail in box: MGS STYLE. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 12:36 pm

Oh god i loled hard. I could never do tgat, clostraphobia stops me D: ( sp?)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/alex3737
Roger
Captain
Captain
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Inmate escapes German jail in box: MGS STYLE.   Inmate escapes German jail in box: MGS STYLE. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 1:44 pm

thats awesome, i can forsee there being many parcels for delivery coming from that prison now
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/thepickmeister
Osaka
Chunin
Chunin
Osaka

PostSubject: Re: Inmate escapes German jail in box: MGS STYLE.   Inmate escapes German jail in box: MGS STYLE. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 3:59 pm

"It's just a box"
    -Famous last words
Back to top Go down
Guntank
4th Seat
4th Seat
Guntank

PostSubject: Re: Inmate escapes German jail in box: MGS STYLE.   Inmate escapes German jail in box: MGS STYLE. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 6:36 pm

Snake? Snake?!? SNAAAAAAAAAKE!!??!
Back to top Go down
Kursed
Kursed

PostSubject: Re: Inmate escapes German jail in box: MGS STYLE.   Inmate escapes German jail in box: MGS STYLE. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 9:04 pm

Mastur Cheef wrote:
Snake? Snake?!? SNAAAAAAAAAKE!!??!

XP *dies*
Back to top Go down
∞Hana∞
∞Hana∞

PostSubject: Re: Inmate escapes German jail in box: MGS STYLE.   Inmate escapes German jail in box: MGS STYLE. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 9:20 pm

XD *wants to mail someone now*
Back to top Go down
KariAlkia
Dead in Valkurm
Dead in Valkurm
KariAlkia

PostSubject: Re: Inmate escapes German jail in box: MGS STYLE.   Inmate escapes German jail in box: MGS STYLE. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 10:29 pm

Mail your brother.... and dont put a return address
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/karialkia
Taya
Training for Bankai
Training for Bankai
Taya

PostSubject: Re: Inmate escapes German jail in box: MGS STYLE.   Inmate escapes German jail in box: MGS STYLE. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 12:16 am

Alex-J wrote:
Oh god i loled hard. I could never do tgat, clostraphobia stops me D: ( sp?)

claustrophobia

and wow! I would so do that!

hehheheheheheh my 5ft 3 (NEARLY 5ft 4!!!) height will help to fit into a box...

I might need to start doing yoga or something to make me flexible just in case I ever need to mail myself somewhere...

o! and TWO people have agreed that if I could fit in their luggage they'll take me abroad if the security wasn't tight- then i'll get over there for free!!! lol XD

But on of them threatened that they'll leave me there ;_;
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/5201314gravitation
Hali
Admin
Admin
Hali

PostSubject: Re: Inmate escapes German jail in box: MGS STYLE.   Inmate escapes German jail in box: MGS STYLE. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 2:39 pm

Lol yeh, you need to be flexible Wink

...... *slaps own hand*

Anyway speaking of flexability, i used to be able to fit in my washing machine when i was like 15 xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/alex3737
Kursed
Kursed

PostSubject: Re: Inmate escapes German jail in box: MGS STYLE.   Inmate escapes German jail in box: MGS STYLE. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 2:53 pm

Alex-J wrote:

Anyway speaking of flexability, i used to be able to fit in my washing machine when i was like 15 xD

Lmao xp Seriously? Ha.. I want to see someone in a washing machine..
Back to top Go down
∞Hana∞
∞Hana∞

PostSubject: Re: Inmate escapes German jail in box: MGS STYLE.   Inmate escapes German jail in box: MGS STYLE. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 8:15 pm

I used to be able to fit into our lockers at south parade XD with a push could propably get into the ones at college XD maybe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inmate escapes German jail in box: MGS STYLE.   Inmate escapes German jail in box: MGS STYLE. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inmate escapes German jail in box: MGS STYLE.
Page 1 of 1