Grimsby's Anime and Manga Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grimsby's Anime and Manga Club

Dead forum is dead. Facebook me or email me if you want it re-opening. -Alex

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Giga Pudding! XP;;

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kursed
This many posts? You're joking right?
Kursed

Giga Pudding! XP;; Empty
PostSubject: Giga Pudding! XP;;   Giga Pudding! XP;; Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 11:47 pm

This advert has my full approval.

But.. wait.. Japan people have spoons?! O_____O
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kirstyful
Roger
Captain
Captain
Roger

Giga Pudding! XP;; Empty
PostSubject: Re: Giga Pudding! XP;;   Giga Pudding! XP;; Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 12:00 am

thats pretty awesome, why can't we have adverts like that over here
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/thepickmeister
RyuOni
Chunin
Chunin

Giga Pudding! XP;; Empty
PostSubject: Re: Giga Pudding! XP;;   Giga Pudding! XP;; Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 5:42 am

Yes, japanese people have always had spoons (for sauces, soups and sometimes rice [for those who were too lazy]) But yeah, you only like this advert because of all the children in it. XD

But seriously though- this can't be a proper advert, it went on too long! Looks more like a fan-made thing, the animation looks very .swf-like. But I do know that japanese people do have that pudding, I've seen it in lots of anime, and I'm sure I've seen it in chopstix before (when it was open *sniffle*)
Back to top Go down
harlequin-hoody
4th Seat
4th Seat
harlequin-hoody

Giga Pudding! XP;; Empty
PostSubject: Re: Giga Pudding! XP;;   Giga Pudding! XP;; Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 6:52 am

giga pudding, known in england as flange
Back to top Go down
Kursed
Kursed

Giga Pudding! XP;; Empty
PostSubject: Re: Giga Pudding! XP;;   Giga Pudding! XP;; Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 10:49 am

RyuOni wrote:
Yes, japanese people have always had spoons (for sauces, soups and sometimes rice [for those who were too lazy]) But yeah, you only like this advert because of all the children in it. XD

Oh.. o_o well! I was under the impression they even used chopsticks with ice-cream! XP;; Learn something new everyday! n___n

Ha ha.. *download video* it entertains me so much.. the little girl at the begining is like a cabbage patch kid *loves*
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kirstyful
RyuOni
Chunin
Chunin

Giga Pudding! XP;; Empty
PostSubject: Re: Giga Pudding! XP;;   Giga Pudding! XP;; Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 6:04 pm

Eating icecream with chopsticks? .....I do that every time I go to Oriental Express XD It's so much fun, I did it when I went with my mom n such and she was like "...You're a fucking weirdo. (I know! n_n)"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Giga Pudding! XP;; Empty
PostSubject: Re: Giga Pudding! XP;;   Giga Pudding! XP;; Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Giga Pudding! XP;;
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Grimsby's Anime and Manga Club :: Videos :: Miscellaneous Videos-
Jump to: