Grimsby's Anime and Manga Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grimsby's Anime and Manga Club

Dead forum is dead. Facebook me or email me if you want it re-opening. -Alex

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Psychology of video games..

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kursed
This many posts? You're joking right?
Kursed

Psychology of video games.. Empty
PostSubject: Psychology of video games..   Psychology of video games.. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 3:34 am

I thought it was interesting.. I had to overcome a few things first.. like the way she came across when speaking and.. her chest xp but apart from that yeah, sounds good!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kirstyful
Roger
Captain
Captain
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Psychology of video games..   Psychology of video games.. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 3:46 am

that seemed quite interesting but my eyes were seriously drawn towards her breasts
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/thepickmeister
Hali
Admin
Admin
Hali

PostSubject: Re: Psychology of video games..   Psychology of video games.. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 6:12 am

Mmmmm, Didn't like the use of WoW ¬_¬. Aside from that, she made game addiction sound bad D: It isn't it's fucking awesome. She just makes us look bad, HERETIC!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/alex3737
RyuOni
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: Psychology of video games..   Psychology of video games.. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 7:55 am

Alex-J wrote:
Mmmmm, Didn't like the use of WoW ¬_¬. Aside from that, she made game addiction sound bad D: It isn't it's fucking awesome. She just makes us look bad, HERETIC!!!

Denial.

Games are made for the sole purpose of stimulating our mind's natural drugs, such a dopamine, into the bloodstream which makes us feel good. Just because she used WoW doesn't make what was said any less true. Everything that was said for WoW can be said the same fo FFXI, aswell as any other MMORPG games. And even though it wasn't touched on, it works the same for other games such as RTS and FPS, it's easy enough to apply that triangle of needs to game formats; don't make me type them out. *cba* >_>
Back to top Go down
Kursed
Kursed

PostSubject: Re: Psychology of video games..   Psychology of video games.. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 3:20 pm

*goes to catch treefrogs for breakfast*
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kirstyful
Hali
Admin
Admin
Hali

PostSubject: Re: Psychology of video games..   Psychology of video games.. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 6:35 pm

RyuOni wrote:
Alex-J wrote:

Denial.

Games are made for the sole purpose of stimulating our mind's natural drugs, such a dopamine, into the bloodstream which makes us feel good. Just because she used WoW doesn't make what was said any less true. Everything that was said for WoW can be said the same fo FFXI, aswell as any other MMORPG games. And even though it wasn't touched on, it works the same for other games such as RTS and FPS, it's easy enough to apply that triangle of needs to game formats; don't make me type them out. *cba* >_>

Please, ive been through this all before from people. I was kidding anyway, god _-_
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/alex3737
RyuOni
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: Psychology of video games..   Psychology of video games.. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 9:23 pm

Okay then, but still- text is nothing like voice, and there was no signs that you were joking >_>
Back to top Go down
Osaka
Chunin
Chunin
Osaka

PostSubject: Re: Psychology of video games..   Psychology of video games.. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 7:07 pm

Gee, she sure fits some of my basic human needs.

Poor humor aside, parallels like this can be seen in everything.
Back to top Go down
RyuOni
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: Psychology of video games..   Psychology of video games.. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 9:35 pm

osakanone wrote:
parallels like this can be seen in everything.

That's obvious because the needs are what drive people to do anything in the world. But that's actual physiological needs, it was just explaining the psychological-physical parallels made in the game (of course, I know I didn't need to explain that >_>)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Psychology of video games..   Psychology of video games.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Psychology of video games..
Page 1 of 1