Grimsby's Anime and Manga Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grimsby's Anime and Manga Club

Dead forum is dead. Facebook me or email me if you want it re-opening. -Alex

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Murder in the dark

Go down 
+12
Croft
Allelujah Haptism
RyuOni
Osaka
Taya
harlequin-hoody
Tom
Kursed
Hali
Beth
Kimbob
Vikkiii
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Vikkiii
Kage
Kage
Vikkiii

Murder in the dark Empty
PostSubject: Murder in the dark   Murder in the dark Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 1:30 pm

So who's up for it?

thinking about doing it at the woods as its bigger and were actually allowed to do it there. Seeing as loads of chavs and weirdo's tend to go there later i was thinking about doing it at like 4ish as its dark by then anyway, and if its too dark you literally cannot see anything. We'd be going round in groups, 3/4 minimum i'd say. Oh and when is everyone up for it? can't do saturday cause kirstys working. Maybe friday night?

Wrap up warm, bring torches etc.

Let me know if your interested and what days your free so we can plan something ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://www.ilovemysheep.com
Kimbob
4th Seat
4th Seat
Kimbob

Murder in the dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murder in the dark   Murder in the dark Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 1:41 pm

Hell we could do it before the club if we wanted, people dont work mondays right?

Plus afterwards theres refreshments and what not, as for Alex and Kirsty having to go early, im sure people wont mind if the club was set up a little later than usual, its not like it'll kill anyone.

My only concern about all this is if someone gets lost, you dont need to be by yourself to do it x__x

Which woods will this be at? Im guessing the one in bradley park...? Unless theres a better wood elsewhere *shrugs*
Back to top Go down
Vikkiii
Kage
Kage
Vikkiii

Murder in the dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murder in the dark   Murder in the dark Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 1:43 pm

Weelsby woods?
why dont we do it on the night the clubs cancelled?
Back to top Go down
Beth
Dead in Valkurm
Dead in Valkurm
Beth

Murder in the dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murder in the dark   Murder in the dark Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 4:00 pm

-lives right near Weelsby Woods-

I might come! I want to get to know everyone better and random fun sounds like just the ticket X3

Wouldn't this be murder in the park? -shot- (yeah that wasn't funny X3)

Last edited by Beth on Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kimbob
4th Seat
4th Seat
Kimbob

Murder in the dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murder in the dark   Murder in the dark Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 5:25 pm

Vikkiii wrote:
Weelsby woods?
why dont we do it on the night the clubs cancelled?

On the night the club is cancelled (22nd), we're off to get blind drunk and smash Alex's house up, remember? <3

Would suggest the week after (29th) but dont know what peoples plans are for that date...
Back to top Go down
Hali
Admin
Admin
Hali

Murder in the dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murder in the dark   Murder in the dark Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 6:14 pm

.... Outdoors, pitch black, public area, high potential to be: raped, stabbed, shot, abused in general.... Yeh... sounds great *rolls eyes*
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/alex3737
Kursed
This many posts? You're joking right?
Kursed

Murder in the dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murder in the dark   Murder in the dark Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 7:12 pm

Alex-J wrote:
.... Outdoors, pitch black, public area, high potential to be: raped, stabbed, shot, abused in general.... Yeh... sounds great *rolls eyes*

But.. it shouldn't be too bad, should it? at 4pm.. o_o I mean.. you'll still getting school kids at that time! XP
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kirstyful
Tom
Chunin
Chunin
Tom

Murder in the dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murder in the dark   Murder in the dark Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 10:08 pm

I didn't know forests were full of superhuman rapists, with the ability to overpower a group of 30+ people =/

As for chavs, oh no, a 15 year old out of his mind of cheap cider, terrifying.

I'm in, by the way.

Last edited by Tom on Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vikkiii
Kage
Kage
Vikkiii

Murder in the dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murder in the dark   Murder in the dark Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 10:09 pm

Tom wrote:
I didn't know forests were full of superhuman rapists, with the ability to overpower a group of 30+ people =/

As for chavs, oh no, a 15 year old out of his mind of cheap cider, terrifying.

Well said!
Back to top Go down
harlequin-hoody
4th Seat
4th Seat
harlequin-hoody

Murder in the dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murder in the dark   Murder in the dark Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 10:24 pm

do it on one of the mondays we're off, i work through the weekend.

this means ill be in. used to play this it home years ago
Back to top Go down
Beth
Dead in Valkurm
Dead in Valkurm
Beth

Murder in the dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murder in the dark   Murder in the dark Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 11:13 pm

Its not quite dark at 4PM its sorta twilighty. If it was in weelsby woods it would be fine in the more open area, there is plenty to hide behind ect but not so tangleded and treey that you will fall over every 5 seconds.
Back to top Go down
Vikkiii
Kage
Kage
Vikkiii

Murder in the dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murder in the dark   Murder in the dark Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 11:18 pm

yeahh it will be at weelsby woods cause its much more central to everyone than bradley woods and it does become quite dark by 4 now
Back to top Go down
harlequin-hoody
4th Seat
4th Seat
harlequin-hoody

Murder in the dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murder in the dark   Murder in the dark Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 11:27 pm

so what date is it on? also, where r we meeting?
Back to top Go down
Vikkiii
Kage
Kage
Vikkiii

Murder in the dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murder in the dark   Murder in the dark Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 11:38 pm

Well we can meet at weelsby woods at the entrance bit and im not sure what date, what date do people think would be best?
Back to top Go down
harlequin-hoody
4th Seat
4th Seat
harlequin-hoody

Murder in the dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murder in the dark   Murder in the dark Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 11:51 pm

a monday is best for me, same for anyone else?
Back to top Go down
Taya
Training for Bankai
Training for Bankai
Taya

Murder in the dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murder in the dark   Murder in the dark Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 2:32 am

yay! I wanna go - aslong as I have around 3 other people with me>< - that's as strong as me! HAhaa... ok not funny ><

but yeah I would like that, but I hope I won't hurt myself and get really cold>< - gotta wrap up warm! earmuffs and leg warmers ! yeah!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/5201314gravitation
Kursed
Kursed

Murder in the dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murder in the dark   Murder in the dark Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 11:10 am

Taya wrote:
yay! I wanna go - aslong as I have around 3 other people with me>< - that's as strong as me! HAhaa... ok not funny ><

but yeah I would like that, but I hope I won't hurt myself and get really cold>< - gotta wrap up warm! earmuffs and leg warmers ! yeah!

Indeed *chomps on crumpets*
Back to top Go down
Kimbob
4th Seat
4th Seat
Kimbob

Murder in the dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murder in the dark   Murder in the dark Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 12:37 pm

I thought we wouldnt be able to do it the monday off (22nd) cause of barge/Alex, but i just remembered the barge was arranged at 7pm onwards so we could make a day-... well eveining, of events, and do murder in the dark, barge then Alex. We could all chill at the barge afterwrards and talk about the events over a drink. (you dont have to drink if you dont want too).

Sound good to everyone?

EDIT: A thought just came to me... whats everyone doing about food...? x____x'' We've taken pizza and subway into the barge before but i doubt they'll let a huge group of us do it D:
Back to top Go down
Kursed
Kursed

Murder in the dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murder in the dark   Murder in the dark Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 1:49 pm

Kimbob wrote:
I thought we wouldnt be able to do it the monday off (22nd) cause of barge/Alex, but i just remembered the barge was arranged at 7pm onwards so we could make a day-... well eveining, of events, and do murder in the dark, barge then Alex. We could all chill at the barge afterwrards and talk about the events over a drink. (you dont have to drink if you dont want too).

Sound good to everyone?

EDIT: A thought just came to me... whats everyone doing about food...? x____x'' We've taken pizza and subway into the barge before but i doubt they'll let a huge group of us do it D:

Did picnic spring into anyone else's mind? XP;;

Nah.. I'm sure on the food front there will be oportunities. Food usually sorts itself..
Back to top Go down
Kimbob
4th Seat
4th Seat
Kimbob

Murder in the dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murder in the dark   Murder in the dark Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 2:57 pm

I vote we have a set time that the game ends, that way we dont have to go in search of anyone.

Seriously guys, no being assholes and making us look, if we have a set time we can all set an alarm and when it goes off we go back to the wood entrence. If after five minutes of someone not showing up and no call to say they are on their way we know somethings happened and if we cant contact that person we can split into teams and search, then take whatever actions we need too. At least this way its safer and we dont spend half an hour searching in the freezing cold when we'll all be tired and hungry. If the game time ends, IT ENDS!

No staying hidden cause that sucks and people start getting ratty when they want to go. *stabs Alex when we spend AGES looking for him* >.>

Im not trying to suck all the fun out of it or anything, i think a flashlight, phones on vibrate, teams of two minimum and an ending time isnt much to ask for really, its mainly for safety reasons cause like it or not the woods are kinda dangerous, especially when its dark x___x''

Everyone agreed on an ending time?
Back to top Go down
Hali
Admin
Admin
Hali

Murder in the dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murder in the dark   Murder in the dark Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 3:17 pm

It's torch, you arn't american.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/alex3737
Kursed
Kursed

Murder in the dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murder in the dark   Murder in the dark Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 3:21 pm

Just what I was thinking..

If it rains we'll have to call it off.. >_< *not into mud*
Back to top Go down
Vikkiii
Kage
Kage
Vikkiii

Murder in the dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murder in the dark   Murder in the dark Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 3:40 pm

Wha?! but rains goooooooood (:
Back to top Go down
Osaka
Chunin
Chunin
Osaka

Murder in the dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murder in the dark   Murder in the dark Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 6:20 pm

Let's make this interesting...

Why don't we make a bet?

The maximum any given individual can put into the pot is a pound so that it doesn't get silly and expensive.

A minimum contribution of 20P seems reasonable.
Back to top Go down
Kursed
Kursed

Murder in the dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murder in the dark   Murder in the dark Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 6:22 pm

A bet for what? o_O

Or who will win the mud wrestling?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Murder in the dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murder in the dark   Murder in the dark Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Murder in the dark
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Grimsby's Anime and Manga Club :: Archive :: Archived Club News-