Grimsby's Anime and Manga Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grimsby's Anime and Manga Club

Dead forum is dead. Facebook me or email me if you want it re-opening. -Alex

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

We'll Meet Again...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JimJam
4th Seat
4th Seat
JimJam

We'll Meet Again... Empty
PostSubject: We'll Meet Again...   We'll Meet Again... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 9:02 pm

I'm gonna be nice and neat and organised with this when I say you won't be seeing me again until after Christmas.
I know it may seem like a huge and utter shock to everyone (not), but, you won't be seeing me (unless we see each other in the street/ college/ whatever).

My reasons may include, and not restricted to:
- I know it's quite a while away, but if people didn't know, I'm moving into Jess' in the new year, but I've got to start preparing to leave my house, which means, sorting, selling, throwing away stuff. You may think "zomg, that's no excuse" or "this early?", but if you haven't seen my room, it's full of stuff that needs sorting out >_<
- It's darker now. I know it happens every year, but after the club now it's completely dark, and after town, I walk home alone, unless I go to Jenna's. Usually, I have my iPod, phone, other various electrical gadgets I'd prefer not to be stolen from me as my rotting corpse lay... rotting in the street, and it's intimidating whe you're walking down Littlefield Lane and you see a huge gang of chavs coming the opposite way X_x""
- Money is a biggy for me now. I know you'll be like "he has a job!", but that doesn't mean I'm rich! With Christmas itself coming up, I'm gonna be majorly skint, I have a big two-sided family to buy for, and that's not good X_x"""
Plus, my hours have 'said' to be going down as it is, so if they do, I'm completely screwed, since I must buy stuff for college aswell (paper, photocopies, books etc.).

I thought I'd be nice and not be a 'catalyst' for people to start talking for a while, but I hope everyone has a nice Christmas and a good New Year, and I'll more than likely see the majority of the group in 2009!!

Buh-bye for now!
Lovelovelove
Jam
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jeimii12
Hali
Admin
Admin
Hali

PostSubject: Re: We'll Meet Again...   We'll Meet Again... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 12:45 am

T_T hope to see you soon Jam...
Our doors are always open so feel free to come whenever you want! ^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/alex3737
Kursed
This many posts? You're joking right?
This many posts? You're joking right?
Kursed

PostSubject: Re: We'll Meet Again...   We'll Meet Again... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 2:10 am

What Alex said xp

Thank you for letting us know! *cries* I wish you the best of luck with the moving house! n_n And like I posted to Jessie, you're always welcome at the club and don't be a stranger on the forums xp;;

*throws farewell-for-now confettii*
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kirstyful
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We'll Meet Again...   We'll Meet Again... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We'll Meet Again...
Page 1 of 1