Grimsby's Anime and Manga Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grimsby's Anime and Manga Club

Dead forum is dead. Facebook me or email me if you want it re-opening. -Alex

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How was year 9 for you?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kursed
This many posts? You're joking right?
This many posts? You're joking right?
Kursed

How was year 9 for you? Empty
PostSubject: How was year 9 for you?   How was year 9 for you? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 7:14 pm

Watch this video (its Buck, I love him and I love his pose at the end *heart*) and then let's all try remember our year 9 (8th grade 13-14 years-old)?

My Year 9 was the year I met Abbi on a snowy mountain. We was on a school ski trip in Italy and I was at first in her group but then I got changed groups to the more advanced group.. which was lonely >_< But it was a good experience. I was totally 'in love' with this guy called Dean who I sat with in Geography Lessons (in a seating plan). He was also on the ski trip!!!111one n_____n so was Viki, I met her there too! And so was my old friend Sophie. It was a fantastic trip which ruled my year 9 and changed my life. I had my most embarrassing moment there too.. *thinks* I guess I was still pretty carefree though I had to deal with alot of harrassment because of 'hacking' people's Neopet and MSN accounts xp *dies* Buut yes! It was a good year Cool I'll always cherish year 9 *tear*
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kirstyful
Vikkiii
Kage
Kage
Vikkiii

PostSubject: Re: How was year 9 for you?   How was year 9 for you? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 12:42 am

Year 9-----I had mrs bowden (aka hedgehog)
we was first at upper,
thats all i remember.....
OMGOMGOMG
Year 9 was pure awsomeness because of watersports kirsty <3
yes me and kirsty went on a watersports holiday and we went hiking and she had to pretend to have asthma because we didnt want to be last cause we werent gonna wash up.
Everything we did that holiday turned into a lost moment-michaelkate- XD
and the infamous auntie jacko was created
i also got this dodgy laugh from loosing my voice *plays the laugh that i still have on my phone*
omg i could go on forever and ever and ever
it was amazing, but ill stop.
These were the best ten days of year 9
the only ten days i remember and tbh the only days i want to remember of year 9 (hated school ¬_¬)
Back to top Go down
http://www.ilovemysheep.com
Tom
Chunin
Chunin
Tom

PostSubject: Re: How was year 9 for you?   How was year 9 for you? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 7:07 am

A letter sent home from my school about 'drawing inappropriate sexual diagrams'

Need I say more?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How was year 9 for you?   How was year 9 for you? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How was year 9 for you?
Page 1 of 1