Grimsby's Anime and Manga Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grimsby's Anime and Manga Club

Dead forum is dead. Facebook me or email me if you want it re-opening. -Alex

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My poke-comic

Go down 
+5
Tom
Kursed
Roger
RyuOni
∞Hana∞
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
∞Hana∞
Spare Time {Can I have it?}
∞Hana∞

My poke-comic Empty
PostSubject: My poke-comic   My poke-comic Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 1:21 am

Righto. I have started a pokemon comic . So far i have two comics. with help from jammy for ideas :3. BUT I needs some more pokemon etc SO I come asking you lot for ideas ^^.

The comic starts off with me 'Trainer Han' in Grimsby and working around ;Britannia' (thanks jammy)

I have these pokemon (that will be gained XD)
Jam-ie (starmie), Croftkip (mudkip), Kittehshrew (sandshrew), Bolax (snorlax), Pixiepuff (jigglypuff), Executwins (excucute), Leachpi (togepi), sparksy (pikachu) and Jessieon (espion).

SO i would like it if ppl could assist me by nameing yourself as a pokemon (plz keep up to johto mudkip was an exception), a rival (only one plz XD), traveling company (1 or 2 plz), gym leaders (plz keep it 5 max per leader plz), evil people (a evil team name added plz and mascot) o and a pokemon professor :3

I think I have evetyhing XD so please post here with the position/pokemon you'd like to fill :3 (if pokemon ADD A POKEMON NAME PLZ)

Danke danke

Last edited by Nanashi on Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:40 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
RyuOni
Chunin
Chunin

My poke-comic Empty
PostSubject: Re: My poke-comic   My poke-comic Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 1:25 am

Sure, I can be the rival if you want? I'm sure I could pull off some sort of Gary-wannabe, with the big ego n all, lol. It's fine with me. But if you don't want me to be the rival, anything else is fine too.
Back to top Go down
∞Hana∞
∞Hana∞

My poke-comic Empty
PostSubject: Re: My poke-comic   My poke-comic Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 1:31 am

yeah thats fine. Don't ask tho =__= opt for the post :/ shall i label you as 'Rival flunkeh/luke/ninja/ryu' gimmeh some info then XP obviosuly not loads of info O_o just pokemon
Back to top Go down
Roger
Captain
Captain
Roger

My poke-comic Empty
PostSubject: Re: My poke-comic   My poke-comic Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 1:52 am

i'll go for the professor as prof. Bob with faithful companion Beersee (Evee)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/thepickmeister
RyuOni
Chunin
Chunin

My poke-comic Empty
PostSubject: Re: My poke-comic   My poke-comic Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 1:57 am

Rival Ryuu is fine, that's how I have my character called all the time
My pokemon are usually fire/dragon/fight type with one psychic.
Sooo you're looking at Charizard, Arkanine, Moltres (Or Pigeot), Hitmonchan, Guarados and Alakazam

Obviously these are the highest evolutions, so my starter would be Charmander, then catch a Pidgey, Magikarp, Growlithe then earn Hitmonchan from a gym (as it goes in the game)

But yeah, anyway- those are my types of pokemon, you can type it up any way you like n_n

*Edit* To Daveish's comment, I think "Beervee" sounds better than "Beersee"

Last edited by RyuOni on Sun Oct 12, 2008 2:02 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kursed
This many posts? You're joking right?
Kursed

My poke-comic Empty
PostSubject: Re: My poke-comic   My poke-comic Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 1:58 am

T_T Soo.. we can only have Pokemon in the first 150?!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kirstyful
Roger
Captain
Captain
Roger

My poke-comic Empty
PostSubject: Re: My poke-comic   My poke-comic Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 2:00 am

i think you can have the ones from johto aswell just not after johto
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/thepickmeister
∞Hana∞
∞Hana∞

My poke-comic Empty
PostSubject: Re: My poke-comic   My poke-comic Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 2:05 am

Kursed wrote:

sorry nothing after Johto coz its all shit cept for Mudkip ^^
Back to top Go down
RyuOni
Chunin
Chunin

My poke-comic Empty
PostSubject: Re: My poke-comic   My poke-comic Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 2:08 am

It's all shit?! =O
One of my favourite pokemon is in Johto- Blaziken. I think it's an amazing pokemon and would most DEFINATELY be in my pokemon list >.<
I still want to make a Blaziken cosplay outfit, lmao
Back to top Go down
Kursed
Kursed

My poke-comic Empty
PostSubject: Re: My poke-comic   My poke-comic Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 2:14 am

Nanashi wrote:
Kursed wrote:

sorry nothing after Johto coz its all shit cept for Mudkip ^^

YOU ARE A TERRIBLE PERSON! T_T

You know what, I'm not even going to start myself on the whole 'they should have stopped at 252' arguement =_= Puuh.. foolish people! *leaves*
Back to top Go down
RyuOni
Chunin
Chunin

My poke-comic Empty
PostSubject: Re: My poke-comic   My poke-comic Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 2:16 am

Woooah, kirsty got touchy on that one O.o No clue why...
Back to top Go down
Kursed
Kursed

My poke-comic Empty
PostSubject: Re: My poke-comic   My poke-comic Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 2:25 am

*comes back*

I feel strongly about the 'new' pokemon and it really gets to me when people say "they should have stopped at 151/252/whatever" *sigh* It upsets me that people won't give them a chance.. Pokemon is still thriving because of them!

*huggles Satoshi Tajiri-sama*
Back to top Go down
RyuOni
Chunin
Chunin

My poke-comic Empty
PostSubject: Re: My poke-comic   My poke-comic Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 2:27 am

I'll admit that a fair few of the newer pokemon look terrible, but even so- there are quite a few good pokemon to choose from too.
Back to top Go down
Tom
Chunin
Chunin
Tom

My poke-comic Empty
PostSubject: Re: My poke-comic   My poke-comic Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 4:43 am

I think terrible pokemon date back to the first 150, they're not exclusive to later generations.

Jynx, Mr Mime, Farfetch'd, Voltorb, Exeggutor, anyone?

They should just prune out all of the crap pokemon and keep the good ones, no mater what generation they are =]
Back to top Go down
Kursed
Kursed

My poke-comic Empty
PostSubject: Re: My poke-comic   My poke-comic Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 10:29 am

Tom wrote:
I think terrible pokemon date back to the first 150, they're not exclusive to later generations.

They should just prune out all of the crap pokemon and keep the good ones, no mater what generation they are =]

At the end of the day its down to personal taste. What is ugly/terrible/whatever to one person could be great to another. n_n

*huggles Gloom*
Sooo cute >_<
Back to top Go down
Vikkiii
Kage
Kage
Vikkiii

My poke-comic Empty
PostSubject: Re: My poke-comic   My poke-comic Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 10:32 am

Kursed wrote:
Tom wrote:

At the end of the day its down to personal taste. What is ugly/terrible/whatever to one person could be great to another. n_n

*huggles Gloom*
Sooo cute >_<

Thats because your secretly emo kirsty
xP
Back to top Go down
http://www.ilovemysheep.com
∞Hana∞
∞Hana∞

My poke-comic Empty
PostSubject: Re: My poke-comic   My poke-comic Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 1:12 pm

Sooooo no-one else feels like oppting for parts in my poke-comic *tear eyes* TT^TT Am sorry kirsty but i kinda dont watch/play the newer pokemon games coz i dont have a DS and I can't be bothered to watch it XD
Back to top Go down
Tom
Chunin
Chunin
Tom

My poke-comic Empty
PostSubject: Re: My poke-comic   My poke-comic Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 3:07 pm

Nanashi wrote:
Sooooo no-one else feels like oppting for parts in my poke-comic *tear eyes* TT^TT Am sorry kirsty but i kinda dont watch/play the newer pokemon games coz i dont have a DS and I can't be bothered to watch it XD

I'll be a ground type gym leader?

Ground, rawr

I'll think up a team later =]
Back to top Go down
∞Hana∞
∞Hana∞

My poke-comic Empty
PostSubject: Re: My poke-comic   My poke-comic Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 3:10 pm

Tom wrote:
Nanashi wrote:

I'll be a ground type gym leader?

Ground, rawr

I'll think up a team later =]

Yay thank you nice person :3 okay in addition to your pokemon team (which can be customized to your will XD) ^^ could you give me a place name in england you'd like to be the gym leader of ?? :3 tahnk ya
Back to top Go down
Kursed
Kursed

My poke-comic Empty
PostSubject: Re: My poke-comic   My poke-comic Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 4:23 pm

OKAY! I shall be the grass gym leader! Gym Leader Kursed of the Lake District! XP

Team:
Gloom
Weepinbell
Bayleef
Vileplume
Back to top Go down
∞Hana∞
∞Hana∞

My poke-comic Empty
PostSubject: Re: My poke-comic   My poke-comic Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 4:54 pm

danke kirsty-chan ^^ do your pokemon have nicknames? XD

If its okay with you kirsty. Can I do a litle announcement at the club tomorrow? just advertising my comic :3 see if anyone wants to be in it XD >.> might get more feedback at the club
Back to top Go down
Croft
Dead in Valkurm
Dead in Valkurm
Croft

My poke-comic Empty
PostSubject: Re: My poke-comic   My poke-comic Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 6:11 pm

lol muudddkipp
I wanna join in this coimicy escapade D:
Back to top Go down
http://malikaa.deviantart.com
∞Hana∞
∞Hana∞

My poke-comic Empty
PostSubject: Re: My poke-comic   My poke-comic Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 6:13 pm

i made you a mudkip XD *croftkip* XD but oppt for other parts too Xd I has a rival, and 2 gym leaders and a professor XD so oppt for what ever you like XD
Back to top Go down
Croft
Dead in Valkurm
Dead in Valkurm
Croft

My poke-comic Empty
PostSubject: Re: My poke-comic   My poke-comic Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 6:19 pm

OO can I be a gym leader? ;A; I LIKES FIREEE POKEMONZ
Back to top Go down
http://malikaa.deviantart.com
RyuOni
Chunin
Chunin

My poke-comic Empty
PostSubject: Re: My poke-comic   My poke-comic Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 6:21 pm

Yeah, Laura? Me and you will get on like a house on.... no wait, too cheesy. Lmao- Simply said, I like fire too =D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My poke-comic Empty
PostSubject: Re: My poke-comic   My poke-comic Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My poke-comic
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next