Grimsby's Anime and Manga Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grimsby's Anime and Manga Club

Dead forum is dead. Facebook me or email me if you want it re-opening. -Alex

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Forum Rules (23/4/09)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hali
Admin
Admin
Hali

Forum Rules (23/4/09) Empty
PostSubject: Forum Rules (23/4/09)   Forum Rules (23/4/09) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 3:43 pm

This thread needed re-doing, the rules were out dated and rather soul crushing, so they have been revamped.

• No drama. If drama from real life spills into the forum it shall be treated with a warning.

• No double, triple, etc posting. If you post another reply to a thread RIGHT AFTER your own post you will result in a warning. It's not hard to edit a post of your own, use the edit button, it takes 2 seconds.

• No feeding trolls. As some of you think you're fighting a winning battle against a troll, you are wrong you're just looking like a fool so stop it.

• A reply to a post must be relevant and if your reply is something like "LOL" don't bother replying. Let's make some discussions about things, not "lol-fests".

• The 'Random Chat' section is completely random, the only rules which apply here are that you post NSFW if a thread contains questionable content, no flaming and no double, triple, etc posting.

• If your thread dies with no posts in it, ask an admin to bump it for you if need be, don't resort to remaking the topic or double posting.

• Racism WILL NOT be tolerated. Any racist remarks will result in a perma-ban. This rule applys to the chatbox too.

• Everyone is allowed their opinion, so don't destroy a thread because you disagree.
    -Example- Person X makes a thread about Naruto. Person Y doesn't like Naruto, so decides to spam anti-Naruto messages in the thread.

• The 'Club Related News' section is open for posting from all members, but before posting in it please contact myself or kirsty.

• Failing to comply with the above rules will result in warnings. When you reach three warnings, you will be in the ban area. If you break no rules for 6 months, your record of warnings is cleared.

• If you agree to all the rules, send me or kirsty a pm with the title 'blah blah rules blah' and saying 'kirsty is the shipping queen' in full capital letters.

• Last and of course not least, HAVE FUN!
    We're all friends here, so don't be afraid to post something, just make sure it abides to the above rules and you're sailing!

If you have anymore questions or have any thoughts on the rules, please send any member of the moderator/ administrator team a message and we will get back to you as soon as possible!

Last edited by Alex-J on Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:51 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Needed re-do)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/alex3737

Forum Rules (23/4/09)
Page 1 of 1