Grimsby's Anime and Manga Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grimsby's Anime and Manga Club

Dead forum is dead. Facebook me or email me if you want it re-opening. -Alex

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Barge Every Fortnight

Go down 
+14
Deus Invisus
Jo
Vikkiii
Abbi-kun
Kursed
shinzo-chan
Hali
KariAlkia
Roger
∞Hana∞
JimJam
RyuOni
Taya
Kimbob
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Kursed
This many posts? You're joking right?
Kursed

Barge Every Fortnight - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barge Every Fortnight   Barge Every Fortnight - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 12:19 am

*green*
I've missed all the fun! T________T *really wants to see photos*

shinzo-chan wrote:
Not true! =O Youre pretty n____n I dont think anyone in the club is very photo-genic anyway, especially with MY camera XD *red eye everywhere... especially with alex >_>')

Im gonna learn how to use my pretty new camera soon though and that has automatic red-eye correction! =O *huggles camera* <3~

Wha?! you don't think people in the club are photo-genic O____O!? *looks at group photo* I have to disagree.. everyone looks so loveable >____<! *huggles* Especially that blonde one.. you know.. the one that wears glasses and a big grin xp

But.. the red eye is a problem o_o a little worrying really xp Lucy you will have to show me your new camera! =o
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kirstyful
shinzo-chan
4th Seat
4th Seat
shinzo-chan

PostSubject: Re: Barge Every Fortnight   Barge Every Fortnight - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 12:26 am

My new cameras pretty and black >w< Need to buy a memory card for it still though.. TT_______TT

My dad says hell show me how to correct red-eye in photoshop so i can edit all the photos i have but i dunno when hell get time to teach me v__v When he does and i get the hang of it i could show people so we all have uber-awesome photos =D

With a lot of photos i take people look really greasy and large even if they have a lovely complexion and are skinny....TT_________________TT
Back to top Go down
Abbi-kun
4th Seat
4th Seat
Abbi-kun

PostSubject: Re: Barge Every Fortnight   Barge Every Fortnight - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 12:36 am

Quote :
Especially that blonde one.. you know.. the one that wears glasses and a big grin xp

HELL YEAHH SHE IS A BIRD.
Back to top Go down
Taya
Training for Bankai
Training for Bankai
Taya

PostSubject: Re: Barge Every Fortnight   Barge Every Fortnight - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 1:37 am

shinzo-chan wrote:
Not true! =O Youre pretty n____n I dont think anyone in the club is very photo-genic anyway, especially with MY camera XD *red eye everywhere... especially with alex >_>')

Im gonna learn how to use my pretty new camera soon though and that has automatic red-eye correction! =O *huggles camera* <3~

wah~~ new camera (o.o) i wanna see... flower lol

and no, i'm not pretty Mad

you are!! Razz Very Happy the pretty one !

remember? I WON!!!MWUAHAHAHAAAAAA Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/5201314gravitation
Kursed
Kursed

PostSubject: Re: Barge Every Fortnight   Barge Every Fortnight - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 5:26 am

Put-downs are not welcome in this forum.. unless we make a 'Put-down' thread o_O but still!It doesn't matter whether you're dipping in your own bucket or someone else's.. we're all like bridge construction sites.. some of our bridges are big and only a few bricks away from completion, like Abbi's! n_n whereas some of ours are small and still need alot of work, but no matter how big our bridges are at the moment, we need to remember we are the construction workers! And our duty is add bricks to each other's bridges! (Yes, yes I have been playing with Lego..)

Lucy, you camera sounds snazzy.. *ships her camera with Lucy's*
Back to top Go down
Hali
Admin
Admin
Hali

PostSubject: Re: Barge Every Fortnight   Barge Every Fortnight - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 10:03 am

Kursed wrote:
Put-downs are not welcome in this forum.. unless we make a 'Put-down' thread o_O but still!It doesn't matter whether you're dipping in your own bucket or someone else's.. we're all like bridge construction sites.. some of our bridges are big and only a few bricks away from completion, like Abbi's! n_n whereas some of ours are small and still need alot of work, but no matter how big our bridges are at the moment, we need to remember we are the construction workers! And our duty is add bricks to each other's bridges! (Yes, yes I have been playing with Lego..)

Lucy, you camera sounds snazzy.. *ships her camera with Lucy's*

ow the hell did we get on the topic of legos? Anyway, me having red eye means something xp, look it up.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/alex3737
shinzo-chan
4th Seat
4th Seat
shinzo-chan

PostSubject: Re: Barge Every Fortnight   Barge Every Fortnight - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 5:51 pm

Ill bring my new camera to the club on monday if i remember, i have no memory card for it though so i cant use it *sniffle* Its vereh pretteh though @w@ 10x optical zooooomm~ <3 Frikkin expensive, so if it gets damaged/stolen i expect you all to give up a kidney to pay for it >___>'

Yush Alex, having red eye does mean something. It means youre fekkin evil and need to have both a stake and a silver bullet through youre heart =O *gasp* *shock* *horror* I really should get dad to teach me how to remove red-eye...
Back to top Go down
Taya
Training for Bankai
Training for Bankai
Taya

PostSubject: Re: Barge Every Fortnight   Barge Every Fortnight - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 9:39 pm

shinzo-chan wrote:

Yush Alex, having red eye does mean something. It means youre fekkin evil and need to have both a stake and a silver bullet through youre heart =O *gasp* *shock* *horror* I really should get dad to teach me how to remove red-eye...

LMAO
Awww! Lucy you're so cute!!!!
hahaaa XD
Back to top Go down
Hali
Admin
Admin
Hali

PostSubject: Re: Barge Every Fortnight   Barge Every Fortnight - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 11:39 pm

*head desk* Not the "nuuuuu you mustn't kill Alex!!! T_T" but it was saying how cute she was saying it X_______________X *dies*
Back to top Go down
Taya
Training for Bankai
Training for Bankai
Taya

PostSubject: Re: Barge Every Fortnight   Barge Every Fortnight - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 3:11 am

Alex-J wrote:
*head desk* Not the "nuuuuu you mustn't kill Alex!!! T_T" but it was saying how cute she was saying it X_______________X *dies*

LMAO!!!
sorry><

ah! am.. I double posting..?
Back to top Go down
shinzo-chan
4th Seat
4th Seat
shinzo-chan

PostSubject: Re: Barge Every Fortnight   Barge Every Fortnight - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 5:20 am

Neah youre safe =P You know, on april fools we should ALL double post just to annoy alex =P --gah my throat hurts >__<'' Taya! Daniel's given me his throat thing! D''=

Oh good news, i might be shifting my work days around cause of college, ive reguested thursday off because itll be a bit of a pain to finish college and get to work on time so i might be free on EVERY thursday soon n___________n ...even though this is about mondays events... but still... >____________>'''''
Back to top Go down
Hali
Admin
Admin
Hali

PostSubject: Re: Barge Every Fortnight   Barge Every Fortnight - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 11:58 am

Double posting is 2 posts from yourself next to each other. You are saf.

I'll kill you if you all do that on april fools day ¬_¬
Back to top Go down
shinzo-chan
4th Seat
4th Seat
shinzo-chan

PostSubject: Re: Barge Every Fortnight   Barge Every Fortnight - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 12:47 pm

XD *pats alex* there there XP I can just imagine you logging on and having a heart attack cause everyone double posted.. or having nightmares about it *pictures you waking up screaming* XD
Back to top Go down
∞Hana∞
Spare Time {Can I have it?}
Spare Time {Can I have it?}
∞Hana∞

PostSubject: Re: Barge Every Fortnight   Barge Every Fortnight - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 1:30 pm

that makes for an amusing comic >.> *plots*
Back to top Go down
Kursed
Kursed

PostSubject: Re: Barge Every Fortnight   Barge Every Fortnight - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 6:59 pm

Double posting? Why double post when we can all quadruple post! n_n
Back to top Go down
shinzo-chan
4th Seat
4th Seat
shinzo-chan

PostSubject: Re: Barge Every Fortnight   Barge Every Fortnight - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 12:12 am

Bwaha, i like the way you think >83

We should all put one word per post so it takes like 15 posts just to say something simple XD

Hana! Doodle us a comic or Alex's demise! >8D
Back to top Go down
Kimbob
4th Seat
4th Seat
Kimbob

PostSubject: Re: Barge Every Fortnight   Barge Every Fortnight - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 12:49 am

Ok people, I know this is INSAINLY short notice, but would anyone like to come to the barge tomorrow? (14th) I completely forgot myself till Taya mentioned it. *huggles* I havent been on the forum in ages, Im suprised it has this many posts! XD Yeah, so anyway, if you wonna come, meet at the main reception at Franklin at 4.20 (probably leave at 4.30) and we shall go from there. So far its me, Lucy, Nathan and Taya... I think... x__x''
Back to top Go down
RyuOni
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: Barge Every Fortnight   Barge Every Fortnight - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 2:21 am

I think I finish work at 5 or 6 =/ Sorry.
Back to top Go down
Kursed
Kursed

PostSubject: Re: Barge Every Fortnight   Barge Every Fortnight - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 9:58 am

I have business.. with Burger King.. xp
Back to top Go down
Roger
Captain
Captain
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Barge Every Fortnight   Barge Every Fortnight - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 12:30 pm

lol liking the way you make that sound like its actual work
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/thepickmeister
Hali
Admin
Admin
Hali

PostSubject: Re: Barge Every Fortnight   Barge Every Fortnight - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 2:42 pm

I know it's wrong thread, but i'm gonna be late if i make a new thread. Anyone want to go to town at around 2:30? send me a text 07521114802. Meet me by where the statue outside grimsby college was.
Back to top Go down
Kimbob
4th Seat
4th Seat
Kimbob

PostSubject: Re: Barge Every Fortnight   Barge Every Fortnight - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 3:59 pm

Alex-J wrote:
I know it's wrong thread, but i'm gonna be late if i make a new thread. Anyone want to go to town at around 2:30? send me a text 07521114802. Meet me by where the statue outside grimsby college was.

*le gasp* Alex was naughty, hit him Kirsty! D=< Posting in the wrong thread, how dare you </3

Anywho, its Barge day next monday (29th), anyone coming? If so its the usual, meet at Franklin entrance at 4.20 (leaving at 4.30) and we'll head to the barge then the club- ASDA HAS NO SUSHI LAST NIGHT!!!! D'=<
Back to top Go down
Taya
Training for Bankai
Training for Bankai
Taya

PostSubject: Re: Barge Every Fortnight   Barge Every Fortnight - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 6:15 pm

ah! i'm going but I don't actually finish at 4:20 because I'm not required to attend English Lit&lang ~~ WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so I'll be walking up to the entrance and meet you girlz~~~

XD

pig
Back to top Go down
KariAlkia
Dead in Valkurm
Dead in Valkurm
KariAlkia

PostSubject: Re: Barge Every Fortnight   Barge Every Fortnight - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 8:14 pm

Tesco is best for sushi and its not really sushi because its not raw XD... yeah if life drawing goes on i will NEVER be able to join you all as you become alcoholics and be late for the club too.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/karialkia
Kimbob
4th Seat
4th Seat
Kimbob

PostSubject: Re: Barge Every Fortnight   Barge Every Fortnight - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 12:17 am

KariAlkia wrote:
Tesco is best for sushi and its not really sushi because its not raw XD... yeah if life drawing goes on i will NEVER be able to join you all as you become alcoholics and be late for the club too.

*points* It was Taya's fault, she needed to pee! >___>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Barge Every Fortnight   Barge Every Fortnight - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Barge Every Fortnight
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Grimsby's Anime and Manga Club :: Events :: Events-
Jump to: