Grimsby's Anime and Manga Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grimsby's Anime and Manga Club

Dead forum is dead. Facebook me or email me if you want it re-opening. -Alex

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I can host the Wednesday Gathering (is it on...?)

Go down 
+5
Hali
∞Hana∞
Kursed
shinzo-chan
Jenbo
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jenbo
In the Academy
In the Academy
Jenbo

I can host the Wednesday Gathering (is it on...?) Empty
PostSubject: I can host the Wednesday Gathering (is it on...?)   I can host the Wednesday Gathering (is it on...?) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 2:47 pm

I can get you all round on Wednesday during the day to do whatever, since it'll be empty, I can meet people in town to lead you (or if you live near the Hainton, I'll come get you after).

It'd be appreciated if you could bring drinks and snacks though, don't wanna be leeching on my parents pepsi, they're kinda protective of that.

Luke, I know you probs can't make Wednesday but since Kirsty's going on thursday I'm just gonna do this anyway. We can always do something else on Thursday but I won't be doing that one (scary lady watching kids, she doesn't like me having friends >.>)

Anyway, tell me who's going or whatever~~
Back to top Go down
shinzo-chan
4th Seat
4th Seat
shinzo-chan

PostSubject: Re: I can host the Wednesday Gathering (is it on...?)   I can host the Wednesday Gathering (is it on...?) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 3:12 pm

Yeah i can make it, it sounds like i good idea n___n Will it be a sleepover thing for those who cant get back home as well or something? n____________n I can try to bring some drinks.. like juice or something... *juice fan*

All sounds good to me anyway.
Back to top Go down
Jenbo
In the Academy
In the Academy
Jenbo

PostSubject: Re: I can host the Wednesday Gathering (is it on...?)   I can host the Wednesday Gathering (is it on...?) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 3:14 pm

Nooo it'd only be during the day. I doubt the rents will be tolerable of all of us kicking around when they get home. Not to mention the screaming brothers, and I doubt we'd get everyone comfortably into my room XD

Although if people wanna sleep I wouldn't mind, but the floor is a likely place you'd end up. And you'd need your own sleeping stuff too.
Back to top Go down
shinzo-chan
4th Seat
4th Seat
shinzo-chan

PostSubject: Re: I can host the Wednesday Gathering (is it on...?)   I can host the Wednesday Gathering (is it on...?) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 3:24 pm

I dunno if ill be sleeping yet, just about had enough of you this week XD

<////3
Back to top Go down
Kursed
This many posts? You're joking right?
Kursed

PostSubject: Re: I can host the Wednesday Gathering (is it on...?)   I can host the Wednesday Gathering (is it on...?) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 3:40 pm

YAY! n_____n
So what time do you want us round? And where do you want us at?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kirstyful
∞Hana∞
Spare Time {Can I have it?}
∞Hana∞

PostSubject: Re: I can host the Wednesday Gathering (is it on...?)   I can host the Wednesday Gathering (is it on...?) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 5:03 pm

i'll be going ^^
Back to top Go down
Jenbo
In the Academy
In the Academy
Jenbo

PostSubject: Re: I can host the Wednesday Gathering (is it on...?)   I can host the Wednesday Gathering (is it on...?) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 5:09 pm

Well since we're all lazy teenagers I'll meet people on those benches along the side of Wilko's at 11:30. If people want to make their own way then come for about 12 - I live near the Hainton. If you live round that area then I'll meet you outside the Hainton at 12:15.

Now, I'm making some sandwiches and getting snacks and sweets and so is Lucy, but I don't know if it'll be enough for everyone so if people could bring a little something with them that would be nice. Just like a pack of something, whatever you want, sort of like a contribution.

For my address and phone numbers just send me a PM requesting them please =3 Otherwise just add me to MSN and I'll be online all night. Cuz I'm sad like that ^-^

Hope everyone can come!
Back to top Go down
Jenbo
In the Academy
In the Academy
Jenbo

PostSubject: Re: I can host the Wednesday Gathering (is it on...?)   I can host the Wednesday Gathering (is it on...?) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 5:23 pm

oh and if anyone has any dancemat/singstar/guitar heroes games bring those!

also, if someone has a guitar for the ps2 bring that, cuz we'll have two then and people can do face offs XD

And do people enjoy poker? we have a poker table and cards and chips if anyone wants me to get that out - we dont have to shuffle either, i have a card shuffler ^^
Back to top Go down
Hali
Admin
Admin
Hali

PostSubject: Re: I can host the Wednesday Gathering (is it on...?)   I can host the Wednesday Gathering (is it on...?) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 6:59 pm

*STAB* what did i say >_>
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/alex3737
Jenbo
In the Academy
In the Academy
Jenbo

PostSubject: Re: I can host the Wednesday Gathering (is it on...?)   I can host the Wednesday Gathering (is it on...?) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 7:02 pm

...double posting is good for the soul?

*sweatdrop* my bad ^^'' will never do it again! =D
Back to top Go down
JimJam
4th Seat
4th Seat
JimJam

PostSubject: Re: I can host the Wednesday Gathering (is it on...?)   I can host the Wednesday Gathering (is it on...?) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 7:24 pm

Obviously I'll be coming, what's a party without moi? O:

Anyway, I'll bring a bag of ice, I hope no one else is?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jeimii12
shinzo-chan
4th Seat
4th Seat
shinzo-chan

PostSubject: Re: I can host the Wednesday Gathering (is it on...?)   I can host the Wednesday Gathering (is it on...?) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 8:28 pm

lol at Alex's double posting threat XD

Ill be round early.. as you know.. and stop flinging my underwear around you pervy hoe ¬___¬
Back to top Go down
Kursed
Kursed

PostSubject: Re: I can host the Wednesday Gathering (is it on...?)   I can host the Wednesday Gathering (is it on...?) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 10:56 pm

Yay! *excited*
Myself and Abbo Labbo will probably snag a lift from one of my parents or something..
*cries* Hainton Avenue T__________T *huggles Hainton Avenue*
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kirstyful
Jenbo
In the Academy
In the Academy
Jenbo

PostSubject: Re: I can host the Wednesday Gathering (is it on...?)   I can host the Wednesday Gathering (is it on...?) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 11:23 pm

okays ^^ if you can't find it just go wait at the hainton, cuz i said id meet people there anyway ^^
Back to top Go down
Hali
Admin
Admin
Hali

PostSubject: Re: I can host the Wednesday Gathering (is it on...?)   I can host the Wednesday Gathering (is it on...?) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 11:35 pm

Ummmm what time are we doing this at? I will have to leave early evening because I has plans X_X
Back to top Go down
Jenbo
In the Academy
In the Academy
Jenbo

PostSubject: Re: I can host the Wednesday Gathering (is it on...?)   I can host the Wednesday Gathering (is it on...?) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 12:23 am

From about 12 til around half 4-ish --- thats the time ive been allowed the house XD scroll up near my double posts for times, im sure youll be thrilled to see them =P
Back to top Go down
Hali
Admin
Admin
Hali

PostSubject: Re: I can host the Wednesday Gathering (is it on...?)   I can host the Wednesday Gathering (is it on...?) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 12:57 am

Ah thats oki, i'll be going around 6ish so ^^
Back to top Go down
Jenbo
In the Academy
In the Academy
Jenbo

PostSubject: Re: I can host the Wednesday Gathering (is it on...?)   I can host the Wednesday Gathering (is it on...?) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 1:03 am

kaaaaay~

*resists urge to doublepost....*
Back to top Go down
∞Hana∞
∞Hana∞

PostSubject: Re: I can host the Wednesday Gathering (is it on...?)   I can host the Wednesday Gathering (is it on...?) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 1:10 am

now you can post bo XD LOLZ double posts are bad XDbut now we know how to annoy alex XP
Back to top Go down
Jenbo
In the Academy
In the Academy
Jenbo

PostSubject: Re: I can host the Wednesday Gathering (is it on...?)   I can host the Wednesday Gathering (is it on...?) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 1:14 am

Nanashi wrote:
now you can post bo XD LOLZ double posts are bad XDbut now we know how to annoy alex XP

yup, thats why its hard to resist XD
Back to top Go down
RyuOni
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: I can host the Wednesday Gathering (is it on...?)   I can host the Wednesday Gathering (is it on...?) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 1:42 am

I've just been told my rota's been changed back for tomorrow, so I can come to the party thing too, that is- if I'm allowed?
Back to top Go down
Hali
Admin
Admin
Hali

PostSubject: Re: I can host the Wednesday Gathering (is it on...?)   I can host the Wednesday Gathering (is it on...?) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 1:53 pm

Ok i'm going to be late, leaving my house in about...2 mins, plus I have no idea where you live =] go me XD
Back to top Go down
Osaka
Chunin
Chunin
Osaka

PostSubject: Re: I can host the Wednesday Gathering (is it on...?)   I can host the Wednesday Gathering (is it on...?) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 12:12 am

Sorry I couldn't go.

12am is a bit early for me, considering I have no idea where I'm supposed to be and my brain really only "kicks on" properly at around 1pm if I've been up all night (as many of us are).
Back to top Go down
Croft
Dead in Valkurm
Dead in Valkurm
Croft

PostSubject: Re: I can host the Wednesday Gathering (is it on...?)   I can host the Wednesday Gathering (is it on...?) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 4:33 pm

... im confused D:
*has just got back from holiday*
meet-up is when?

*shot*
Back to top Go down
http://malikaa.deviantart.com
RyuOni
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: I can host the Wednesday Gathering (is it on...?)   I can host the Wednesday Gathering (is it on...?) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 6:08 pm

The meetup's come and gone- sorry to say ^^;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I can host the Wednesday Gathering (is it on...?)   I can host the Wednesday Gathering (is it on...?) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I can host the Wednesday Gathering (is it on...?)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next