Grimsby's Anime and Manga Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grimsby's Anime and Manga Club

Dead forum is dead. Facebook me or email me if you want it re-opening. -Alex

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Festival goer dies in bin lorry

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Roger
Captain
Captain
Roger

Festival goer dies in bin lorry Empty
PostSubject: Festival goer dies in bin lorry   Festival goer dies in bin lorry Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 5:20 pm

A man attending a horse racing festival died after being emptied into a bin lorry, Irish police have said.
The body of Declan Power, 32, from Bunmahon in County Waterford, was found at a waste sorting facility near Listowel, County Kerry on Friday.

Irish police said they believe Mr Power fell asleep in a large wheeled bin, later emptied into a bin lorry.

The results of a post mortem examination said he sustained fatal injuries in the back of the truck.

Police are treating the death of the father-of-one as a tragic accident.

The week-long Harvest Horse Racing Festival, now in its 151st year, draws large crowds to Listowel.

The town's deputy mayor, Anthony Curtin, said that local people had been shocked at the death.

"This young man came to Listowel to enjoy himself," he told the Irish Times.

"We are shocked here in Listowel and we offer our sympathies to his relatives and we are sorry this happened."
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/thepickmeister
∞Hana∞
Spare Time {Can I have it?}
Spare Time {Can I have it?}
∞Hana∞

PostSubject: Re: Festival goer dies in bin lorry   Festival goer dies in bin lorry Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 5:31 pm

he fell asleep in a bin?
Back to top Go down
Roger
Captain
Captain
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Festival goer dies in bin lorry   Festival goer dies in bin lorry Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 5:43 pm

quite impressive i know, must have been very drunk or blind
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/thepickmeister
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Festival goer dies in bin lorry   Festival goer dies in bin lorry Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Festival goer dies in bin lorry
Page 1 of 1