Grimsby's Anime and Manga Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grimsby's Anime and Manga Club

Dead forum is dead. Facebook me or email me if you want it re-opening. -Alex

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

And you thought the emos had it bad? Seems Russia is pretty brutal to everybody.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Osaka
Chunin
Chunin
Osaka

And you thought the emos had it bad?  Seems Russia is pretty brutal to everybody. Empty
PostSubject: And you thought the emos had it bad? Seems Russia is pretty brutal to everybody.   And you thought the emos had it bad?  Seems Russia is pretty brutal to everybody. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 3:46 pm

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/europe/article6168959.ece

Quote :
“We disposed of her body in a field. We placed an artillery shell between her legs and one over her chest, added several 200-gram TNT blocks and blew her to smithereens. The trick is to make sure absolutely nothing is left. No body, no proof, no problem.”

Quote :
Vladimir and his men referred to their prey as “zaichik” - a term of endearment used by lovers that means “little hare”.

Quote :
“...He fell to the ground. I ordered him to get up but he couldn’t because of his handcuffs. I ordered the cuffs off but something was wrong with the lock. I became angrier and ordered one of my sergeants to get them off no matter what.

“So he took an axe and chopped his arms off. The prisoner screamed in agony. Clearly it would have been impossible to interrogate him further so I shot him in the head.”
Back to top Go down
Kursed
This many posts? You're joking right?
This many posts? You're joking right?
Kursed

And you thought the emos had it bad?  Seems Russia is pretty brutal to everybody. Empty
PostSubject: Re: And you thought the emos had it bad? Seems Russia is pretty brutal to everybody.   And you thought the emos had it bad?  Seems Russia is pretty brutal to everybody. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 6:35 pm

It was pretty brutal but..

"and forcing men to perform sexual acts on each other." Twisted Evil heh..

..but *sigh - shakes head* this is why you shouldn't knock living in Britain. Seriously. x_x *hugs UK*
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kirstyful
∞Hana∞
Spare Time {Can I have it?}
Spare Time {Can I have it?}
∞Hana∞

PostSubject: Re: And you thought the emos had it bad? Seems Russia is pretty brutal to everybody.   And you thought the emos had it bad?  Seems Russia is pretty brutal to everybody. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 7:23 pm

._. wow thats harsh. yay for the uk XD
Back to top Go down
Osaka
Chunin
Chunin
Osaka

PostSubject: Re: And you thought the emos had it bad? Seems Russia is pretty brutal to everybody.   And you thought the emos had it bad?  Seems Russia is pretty brutal to everybody. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 7:39 pm

If any of you feel particularly sadistic, the proper pronunciation of zaichik is "eh-zay-shik".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And you thought the emos had it bad? Seems Russia is pretty brutal to everybody.   And you thought the emos had it bad?  Seems Russia is pretty brutal to everybody. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

And you thought the emos had it bad? Seems Russia is pretty brutal to everybody.
Page 1 of 1