Grimsby's Anime and Manga Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grimsby's Anime and Manga Club

Dead forum is dead. Facebook me or email me if you want it re-opening. -Alex

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Let's Film An Adventure/Comedy Series For Youtube

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Captain
In the Academy
In the Academy
The Captain

Let's Film An Adventure/Comedy Series For Youtube Empty
PostSubject: Let's Film An Adventure/Comedy Series For Youtube   Let's Film An Adventure/Comedy Series For Youtube Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 9:38 pm

You heard me :mad:

I've had this idea for a while, to make a series (say, six ten-minute episodes) based on Captain N The Game Master. I just needed people to act and be camera operators, etc!

It's some great subject matter, look it up on Youtube. We'd basically be filming the New Adventures, as Captain N is called away from his slobby life of beer and videogames to save Videoland once more! It's also a great opportunity for cosplay since each episode is set around a different Nintendo game.

What do you reckon? Won't happen for a while as I need to write scripts and get hold of a good camera (we're talking shoulder-mounted) and boom mic, but when I've got 'em...

For an example of what I mean, look up season one of Chad Vader on Youtube. Smile
Back to top Go down
Jo
4th Seat
4th Seat
Jo

PostSubject: Re: Let's Film An Adventure/Comedy Series For Youtube   Let's Film An Adventure/Comedy Series For Youtube Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 12:39 am

If I have to wear a mankini to become the great Cammy I will. I ain't shaving nothing though.

Most def up for it, let us know the details and storyline you got planned once you get it sorted and stuff.
Back to top Go down
http://jobloggs81.deviantart.com/
Tom
Chunin
Chunin
Tom

PostSubject: Re: Let's Film An Adventure/Comedy Series For Youtube   Let's Film An Adventure/Comedy Series For Youtube Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 1:36 am

I did a ND in moving image a couple of years ago, I know my way around a set, and operating (real) cameras.

I don't mind helping out.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
In the Academy
In the Academy
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Let's Film An Adventure/Comedy Series For Youtube   Let's Film An Adventure/Comedy Series For Youtube Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 12:59 pm

Tom wrote:
I did a ND in moving image a couple of years ago, I know my way around a set, and operating (real) cameras.

You're not the one who helped us film a Metal Gear style trailer and did a spot as a newsreader are you? o_O
Back to top Go down
Tom
Chunin
Chunin
Tom

PostSubject: Re: Let's Film An Adventure/Comedy Series For Youtube   Let's Film An Adventure/Comedy Series For Youtube Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 11:38 pm

The Captain wrote:
Tom wrote:

You're not the one who helped us film a Metal Gear style trailer and did a spot as a newsreader are you? o_O

Nope
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's Film An Adventure/Comedy Series For Youtube   Let's Film An Adventure/Comedy Series For Youtube Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let's Film An Adventure/Comedy Series For Youtube
Page 1 of 1