Grimsby's Anime and Manga Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grimsby's Anime and Manga Club

Dead forum is dead. Facebook me or email me if you want it re-opening. -Alex

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My work that may soon contain some graphic content, depending on the mood :S

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Deus Invisus
Dead in Valkurm
Dead in Valkurm
Deus Invisus

My work that may soon contain some graphic content, depending on the mood :S Empty
PostSubject: My work that may soon contain some graphic content, depending on the mood :S   My work that may soon contain some graphic content, depending on the mood :S Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 4:12 pm

hey id thought ill stick up a link to my dev-art, i know there isnt much right now, however i may as well stick this link up to show you my work, rather than coming to the club with my lethal clip board and be a bother:S

yeah there may be some content which would involve violence or nasty stuff, but there not up yet due to i havent finished the colouring yet :S

anyways ill shut up and give you the darn link Smile

http://thousand-knights.deviantart.com/

enjoy, oh yeah one more thing, most of it is well copyrighted btw so i will suggest to not copy it, you would need my permission for that, ive gone through the stealing thing a few time and had it delt with quickly, and it wasn't very nice ill tell you.
Back to top Go down

My work that may soon contain some graphic content, depending on the mood :S
Page 1 of 1