Grimsby's Anime and Manga Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grimsby's Anime and Manga Club

Dead forum is dead. Facebook me or email me if you want it re-opening. -Alex

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Japan Teaches about Jury Duty with School Romance Anime

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kursed
This many posts? You're joking right?
This many posts? You're joking right?
Kursed

Japan Teaches about Jury Duty with School Romance Anime Empty
PostSubject: Japan Teaches about Jury Duty with School Romance Anime   Japan Teaches about Jury Duty with School Romance Anime Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 1:33 am

"High school story with Conan's Takayama used to discuss historic system change

The Japanese government has commissioned a 22-minute anime video called "Bokura no Saibanin Monogatari" (Our Jury Story) to teach its citizens about the re-introduced jury system. In July, Japan will implement jury trials for the first time in six decades, so most Japanese have never experienced jury duty. The anime uses a high school boy's one-sided infatuation for a classmate as an unusual segue to discuss the jury system.

Omnibus Japan and Tomason produced the animation in collaboration with Group TAC and Studio Cj. Veteran voice actress Minami Takayama (Detective Conan's Conan, Kiki's Delivery Service's Kiki and Ursula) plays the lovestruck boy Shōta alongside fellow cast members Yuki Tashiro, Daisuke Sakaguchi (Clannad's Youhei Sunohara), and Akeno Watanabe (To Love-Ru's Rito Yūki).

The Japanese-language video is available from the government's website (in broadband or narrowband) or via three user-submitted YouTube streams. "

- http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2009-05-22/japan-teaches-about-jury-duty-with-school-romance-anime
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kirstyful
Taya
Training for Bankai
Training for Bankai
Taya

Japan Teaches about Jury Duty with School Romance Anime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Japan Teaches about Jury Duty with School Romance Anime   Japan Teaches about Jury Duty with School Romance Anime Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 2:51 am

I thought the thread was on about 'japanese teachers' then O.O

for a second there.. I don't know where.. but I was reading this website about strange news in japan... and there were lots of cases against japanese teachers abusing/assaulting students... O.o some violent some sexual...

anyway, lol, I'd be the first to watch if I was in Japan Smile but I don't think I'll ever really sit on a jury in japan... llol

but... i might watch one ep.. .wanna see how it is Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/5201314gravitation

Japan Teaches about Jury Duty with School Romance Anime
Page 1 of 1