Grimsby's Anime and Manga Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grimsby's Anime and Manga Club

Dead forum is dead. Facebook me or email me if you want it re-opening. -Alex

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My very looooong abscence

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Courtney
4th Seat
4th Seat
Courtney

My very looooong abscence Empty
PostSubject: My very looooong absence   My very looooong abscence Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 9:43 pm

Well, last Monday would've been my last week of the club for quite a while, shame it wasn't on Sad

Anyway, I'm pretty much not going to be at the club regularly as I'm starting my private chemistry lessons next Monday and they finish at around 6.30pm and doesn't leave me much time to get showered/changed/eat food etc. but I might be able to drop in on nights when the lessons finish early or whatever and I'll probably be able to come during the school holidays since they don't run during that time. Infact, you'll get about 6 weeks of me in the summer Very Happy

But yeah, just thought I'd let you know where I'll be, see you all soon guys. flower
Back to top Go down
Taya
Training for Bankai
Training for Bankai
Taya

PostSubject: Re: My very looooong abscence   My very looooong abscence Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 10:01 pm

Very Happy

ok Smile

and o, no one would bother about you being sweaty and stinking (if you are after a chemistry lesson ;p )

lol i hope you enjoy the classes Smile

I*you can enjoy classes XD i do (only certain subjects and classes, depending on teacher/ people/subject)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/5201314gravitation
Kursed
This many posts? You're joking right?
This many posts? You're joking right?
Kursed

PostSubject: Re: My very looooong abscence   My very looooong abscence Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 10:58 pm

Awhh.. we'll miss you at the club! Make sure you come when you can, you're always welcome! And don't be a stranger on the forums! XP;;

I wish you best of luck in Chemistry!! You can do it Courtney!! >___< *whips out pompoms*

Damn schools.. they work kids so hard these days *tear*
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kirstyful
Courtney
4th Seat
4th Seat
Courtney

PostSubject: Re: My very looooong abscence   My very looooong abscence Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 11:28 pm

Haha, thanks guys, the chemistry was my choice by the way so I can do the right IB courses (which then leads onto the right degrees Very Happy)

Suppose it would be a help if I spelt 'absence' right xP
Back to top Go down
Taya
Training for Bankai
Training for Bankai
Taya

PostSubject: Re: My very looooong abscence   My very looooong abscence Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 12:57 am

lmao lol

yeah you said about that before, I think you'll have a great future ahead of you Smile

and you an always do part-time modelling as a side job ;p
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/5201314gravitation
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My very looooong abscence   My very looooong abscence Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My very looooong abscence
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Grimsby's Anime and Manga Club :: Members :: Members-
Jump to: